Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I could wave a wand and bankrupt Disney, I'd do it now.

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Tyrone

There's nothing in the world I trust less than "Disney Adults"

Me

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How is a Black woman, ( anyone for that matter) unjustly removed from a position she/they held for several years; a victory for anti DEI ?

My only question is, how did it get to the SCOTUS?

This should have been a slam dunk at arbitration by the Police Union.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Muffin
For Jackson to be able to concur with the decision, wouldn't she also need to be able to define a woman??????

She’s so low IQ , I doubt she realizes she is a DEI hire…..

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by RAM
How is a Black woman, ( anyone for that matter) unjustly removed from a position she/they held for several years; a victory for anti DEI ?

It's right there in the OP:

The Supreme Court torpedoed these claims, re-asserting that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Further, the court has established a relatively ‘low standard’ for bringing discrimination cases. The victim need not suffer ‘actual harm’. An employee only must show "some harm" under the terms of their employment, AND that harm need not be "material," "substantial" or "serious." The decision makes it much easier for workers to sue over discriminatory practices.

This case was about a woman transferred from plainclothes because she was a woman, but it could be applied to DEI bullshit.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Companies will just go to silent DEI hiring mode.
They’ll work around it.

Decades of voting for the lesser of two evils has gotten us just that.....
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
For Jackson to be able to concur with the decision, wouldn't she also need to be able to define a woman??????

You really are retard leftist scum. Talk about off topic BS.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RAM

The Supreme Court torpedoed these claims, re-asserting that everyone is equal in the eyes of the law. Further, the court has established a relatively ‘low standard’ for bringing discrimination cases. The victim need not suffer ‘actual harm’. An employee only must show "some harm" under the terms of their employment, AND that harm need not be "material," "substantial" or "serious." The decision makes it much easier for workers to sue over discriminatory practices.

This case was about a woman transferred from plainclothes because she was a woman, but it could be applied to DEI bullshit.

Discrimination is the toughest case to prove. Ask any Litigator. If you think a Black Woman getting her job back after a change of Boss's removed her w/o cause is a DEI destroyer? I'm not feeling it.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by RAM

Discrimination is the toughest case to prove. Ask any Litigator. If you think a Black Woman getting her job back after a change of Boss's removed her w/o cause is a DEI destroyer? I'm not feeling it.

Any time a white person applies for a job that advertises, specifically that the employer is a "DEI focused employer, women, those with felonies and minorities are encouraged to apply" and doesn't get a call for at least an interview - can now sue them. Some harm was done. The barrier is much much lower now.

Me

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Touche'!

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RJY66
You can thank President Trump's supreme court picks for this. Had he accomplished nothing else his time would still have been a big win for Americans just because of them. Had he been allowed to serve a second term, the conservative majority would have been 7-2 instead of 6-3 because retard Brown Jackson's spot would have been taken by someone decent.

He needs to be re-elected if for no other reason than to appoint Justice Thomas's replacement if he decides to retire.

This script would be totally reversed had Hitlery won.....we would be looking at a 7-2 or 6-3 communist majority which would have made things much worse than they are now and they are still pretty bad. Pretty much the complete end of life as we know it. The 2nd amendment certainly would have been gone for all intents and purposes.

But yeah, Orange man bad.

It's coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Tyrone

It's coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Back to the first page. whistle

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

589 members (1lessdog, 160user, 17CalFan, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 64 invisible), 2,281 guests, and 1,283 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,284
Posts18,486,844
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.