Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by callnum
and the fire will weep.

LOL

and callnum will still have her monthly cycle

LOL

Lol, rong.......Transvestites can get an innie but science can't give them a cycle yet.

I think IT was a 'she' to begin with.
IT whines like a preteen bish[that has been grabbed by the pussy one too many times by IT's daddy]

She does believe all the MSM BS and she certainly can't Connect the Dots.

She's fixing to be crying a lot and schietting in her Matrix Box.

There is a good reason the left isn't bringing up Logan Act violations by Trump, Pompeo, Grinnell and others. Why?

They don't want the Truth coming out in Court as to why they can't charge him for doing Presidential acts.

Same reason Fani and Jack Smith didn't charge Trump with Subversion or Treason.

He's going to be found guilty and that would keep him from being the POTUS.

They won't go there. Why? The Patriots are in Control and all we see on TV is designed to lead people from Dark to Light.

The Great Awakening. The people will turn against the leftist Deep State dimocommie Nazi World Order Cabal.

The Snowflakes will melt.

This is a battle of Good vs !Evil.

GOD WINS

This ain't Oz; Dorothy.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by szihn
One thing that WILL happen is that he will VERY MUCH wish he's kept his promise, drained the swamp by having the traitors at all the federal levels arrested and charged with treason in his first 4 years.

h.

And then Trump would leave office and the cabal would be back thick as theives in 2 years again. Trump is doing what he promised. He's fixing it so the Cabal and Dimocommies control never happens again and it must be done by Awakening the people and getting Voter ID to destroy the Satanic DNC.

Trump and the Patriots are in the process of doing just this.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Originally Posted by RAM
Ain’t gonna happen

Care to share , the why? Egg?
Watch n see

So, you have no clue. Just faith? Kinda like "Hope and Change" ?
Do you have a magic answer 🤔

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by jaguartx
One thing that WILL happen is that he will VERY MUCH wish he's kept his promise, drained the swamp by having the traitors at all the federal levels arrested and charged with treason in his first 4 years.

h.

And then Trump would leave office and the cabal would be back thick as theives in 2 years again. Trump is doing what he promised. He's fixing it so the Cabal and Dimocommies control never happens again and it must be done by Awakening the people and getting Voter ID to destroy the Satanic DNC.

Do you have any legitimate links? Even if Trump gets elected instead of assassinated or elected and then assassinated nothing is going to change what is coming. Chaos.

Dog I rescued in January

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

h.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope you are laughing too, or your just sad.

HELLO McFly ! America is a dead nation. It will not legislate or peacefully EVER come back.

Your Optimism is exhausted, you are into Madness.

Search for you inner Wallace/DeBruce

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
IC B2

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by RAM
Ain’t gonna happen

Care to share , the why? Egg?
Watch n see

So, you have no clue. Just faith? Kinda like "Hope and Change" ?
Do you have a magic answer 🤔

Dodging ? I am not the one who claimed an answer. You did. You've always proved a vapid fool, are you staying with that again?

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RAM
and the fire will weep.

LOL

LOL

Lol, rong.......Transvestites can get an innie but science can't give them a cycle yet.

IT whines like a preteen bish[that has been grabbed by the pussy one too many times by IT's daddy]

There is a good reason the left isn't bringing up Logan Act violations by Trump, Pompeo, Grinnell and others. Why?

They don't want the Truth coming out in Court as to why they can't charge him for doing Presidential acts.

They won't go there. Why? The Patriots are in Control and all we see on TV is designed to lead people from Dark to Light.

The Great Awakening. The people will turn against the leftist Deep State dimocommie Nazi World Order Cabal.

GOD WINS

This ain't Oz Dorothy

Right, It's Going To Be BIBLICAL.

If you can't see where Trump is going with this you just can't Connect the Dots. Unless you're blind, the Plan is pretty plain to see.
It's pretty evident as to why Trump is suckering the left into getting rid of Presidential Immunity. Trump now has his sights on Killery and Zero.

Can Trump be elected in prison? Can Trump pardon himself?

As Q said. Trump Card Coming. Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust the Military.

It's not me, Patriot, it's Trump too. If you don't believe that just trying listening to the "subtle" clues Trump will give at his next rally.

And he won't be telling the people to take to the streets. He may repeat Q and say, "Buckle up Buttercups."

Listen closely to Trump when he says they will not steal the next Presidential Election. Then listen again when he says "We will Make America Great Again.

Those are clues for those who have ears and aren't to blind to see.

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/22/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Dodge hell go stare at a mirror you’ll see the fool🤣🤣😂

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M

h.

You are correct in that the only way our great republic is going to be saved is through a educated ( constitutional grounded ) electorate, how we’re going to overcome at least 50 years of indoctrination from our public schools , leftist leaning media, govt propaganda, corporate mandates, and over 51 million non citizens, many illegal placed on the voters roles. I fear it’s too late , only divine intervention will save us now.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RAM
and the fire will weep.

LOL

LOL

GOD WINS

This ain't Oz Dorothy

Right, It's Going To Be BIBLICAL.

If you can't see where Trump is going with this you just can't Connect the Dots. Unless you're blind, the Plan is pretty plain to see.
It's pretty evident as to why Trump is suckering the left into getting rid of Presidential Immunity. Trump now has his sights on Killery and Zero.

Can Trump be elected in prison? Can Trump pardon himself?

As Q said. Trump Card Coming. Trust the plan. Trust Trump. Trust the Military.

It's not me, Patriot, it's Trump too. If you don't believe that just trying listening to the "subtle" clues Trump will give at his next rally.

And he won't be telling the people to take to the streets. He may repeat Q and say, "Buckle up Buttercups."

Listen closely to Trump when he says they will not steal the next Presidential Election. Then listen again when he says "We will Make America Great Again.

Those are clues for those who have ears and aren't to blind to see.

Clues? So Trump gets elected. First job remove all the deep state civil servants. How? Without this move nothing will change. If he is allowed to win the election the FBI/CIA will do a JFK on him. Remove the Iranian cabal in the state department, easy. Second job shut down the border and remove all the illegals. Pretty sure this will start a fight. Plus it will take years. Now for the hard part. Bring a country back to prosperity that is some 35 Trillion in debt. All the while dealing with riots that make 2020 look like a nice picnic.

Care to outline a successful plan that won't get millions killed?

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

Didn't GOD say something about the ways of the wise seeming strange to the foolish? You keep chasing the sucker balls you see thrown for you on TV. wink

I Dindo Nuffin
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by RAM
The Dem.'s introduce a Bill to strip Trump of SS protection. A seated Juror is on-line stating "Trump has to go", the "Judge" has telegraphed that if (when) Convicted, he will not allow him to stay out of Prison pending appeal.

Sure sounds like the fix is in.
He'll still win the election, assuming it's not just plain old stolen again.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only thing that will save this country would be another crusade. And yes millions would die.

Dog I rescued in January

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
He'd be the only inmate with a secret service protection detail.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker

So, you still got nothing?

I wasn't the one Claiming. I came Asking, sh it bi rd.

I dodged nothing.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Moto_Vita
He'd be the only inmate with a secret service protection detail.

That is being removed as you were typing.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RAM
The Dem.'s introduce a Bill to strip Trump of SS protection. A seated Juror is on-line stating "Trump has to go", the "Judge" has telegraphed that if (when) Convicted, he will not allow him to stay out of Prison pending appeal.

Gotta stay with what works Hawk.

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[/quote]

Clues? So Trump gets elected. First job remove all the deep state civil servants. How? Without this move nothing will change. If he is allowed to win the election the FBI/CIA will do a JFK on him. Remove the Iranian cabal in the state department, easy. Second job shut down the border and remove all the illegals. Pretty sure this will start a fight. Plus it will take years. Now for the hard part. Bring a country back to prosperity that is some 35 Trillion in debt. All the while dealing with riots that make 2020 look like a nice picnic.

Care to outline a successful plan that won't get millions killed?[/quote]

Not hearing anything from them Rick. Just the din of puckering as sho les.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by RAM

Gotta stay with what works Hawk.
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by RAM
[quote=Raeford][quote=callnum]and the fire will weep.

LOL

LOL

GOD WINS

Care to outline a successful plan that won't get millions killed?

Not hearing anything from them Rick. Just the din of puckering as sho les.

Well having seen chaos in action, going through the pockets of the dead really makes an impression. I was young then. Tough, knew everything. I see a lot of know everything young men out there, I don't see a lot of tough.

Dog I rescued in January

RAM Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
50 years of the Pussifacation of the American male will do that to a Society.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

517 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 163bc, 45 invisible), 2,375 guests, and 1,265 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,641
Posts18,493,238
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.