Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Joe Biden stopped by a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by total silence, save for one supporter who met him at the door with a hug.

Video of Biden’s entrance shows two children and their mother seated, silently watching Biden, with the sound of the in-store music heard quite clearly over the small talk by Biden and the supporter.

There were no cheers, no chants of “Four more years!” Just muzak.

Biden was in and out in just two minutes according to the pool report

The very next day the Biden regime sued Sheetz, Inc. for racial discrimination because the company WON’T HIRE FELONS! That sounds racist?

Gateway Pundit

Guess it could be worse, might have sent the ATF in to shoot everyone in the head.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/22/24.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Smh

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Guess he was hoping some union folks were there….

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Joe Biden stopped by a Sheetz gas station in Pittsburgh Wednesday afternoon and was greeted by total silence, save for one supporter who met him at the door with a hug.

Video of Biden’s entrance shows two children and their mother seated, silently watching Biden, with the sound of the in-store music heard quite clearly over the small talk by Biden and the supporter.

There were no cheers, no chants of “Four more years!” Just muzak.

The very next day the Biden regime sued Sheetz, Inc. for racial discrimination because the company WON’T HIRE FELONS! That sounds racist?

Gateway Pundit

Guess it could be worse, might have sent the ATF in to shoot everyone in the head.

Are you kidding?? Don't you know that Biden won in 2020 by the largest turnout (only showing up at 3:00 AM in the form of millions of unfolded mail in ballots with unverified signatures) for a Democrat candidate in US history?? He's enormously popular in the US.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So Bidet just admitted that blacks, native Americans and other POCs commit most of the felony crimes, otherwise not hiring felons wouldnt be race related. 🤔

Swifty
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
That wasn’t a Pittsburgh local station.
It was Altoona, where Sheetz is headquartered.

I’d guess Biteme looked into theSheetz family and found them to be Republican. Most likely.
But it’s not their fault he didn’t get a favorable, organic welcome anywhere in Western Pa.

The Dems there are different than in the east.
Many are blue collar, or rooted blue collar.
Union affiliation, heritage dems. The ones who are
turning against the party, although way to slowly and too late.

If he wants organic support, he needs to stick to big universities.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
As a black comedian put it: "Cops profile because it works. If you don't want to be profiled, don't DO that chit!"

Last edited by las; 04/22/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Still haven’t seen a single Biden flag, sign, or bumper sticker around here. He’s about as popular as a mosquito bite.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
What- - - - -no preteen girls who wanted Pedo Joe to sign their panties?

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The price of gas here is 3.89 a gallon.
Betwqeen bidenflation and gas.
Hes not very popular in Western PA

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
IC B3

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
FJB

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Pennsylvania is made up of two completely different states within the same border. It’s been pointed out to the ‘Campfire many times, but most people still don’t get it. If you look at eastern Pennsylvania, say York to New Jersey the political demographics are what you’ll find in Jersey and New York type areas.
But if you go west from the York area, you’ll find that the people and politics to be way closer to Ohio and Kentucky.
You’ll find most are pretty good people, most are hunters and gun enthusiasts, and quite a few of us have have very red necks.
It’s what we call Pennsyltucky.
What Sheetz in Altoona? There are at least 6 I can think of! I drink as much of their coffee as I do my own!
The gas has been creeping up since the end of February. By the time Memorial Day gets here, I figure it will be > of $4.50 a gallon!🤬
Reon

Last edited by 7mmbuster; 04/23/24.

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

137 members (7887mm08, 1OntarioJim, 6mmCreedmoor, 338reddog, 9 invisible), 1,567 guests, and 925 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,371
Posts18,488,328
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.