Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

Anyone with a more positive view? Care to share it?

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’d hope that he would dismantle the intelligence apparatus, eliminate the unelected bureaucrats and fundamentally dismantle the dangerous and corrupt system that has plagued our nation since before JFK was murdered! We need a TOP to BOTTOM reorganization of every single governmental agency and the elimination of 90+% of them.

These activist judges should face significant consequences for their election interference!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
I see DJT going scorched earth on a bunch of the people who backstabbed him before, from both parties. That's why the swamp will have to figure out a way to imprison or kill him before the election. If one of the kangaroo court judges he's facing ever manage to jail him, they need to rename the holding facility where he's being incarcerated "The Bastille". That would make the French Revolution look like the Brits having High Tea by comparison!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
I agree but can't see it happening. How would he accomplish it? You mention JFK. It appears the intelligence apparatus murdered him. Getting rid of activist judges alone would take decades.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickt300
Care to share it?

IC B2

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
I see DJT going scorched earth on a bunch of the people who backstabbed him before, from both parties. That's why the swamp will have to figure out a way to imprison or kill him before the election. If one of the kangaroo court judges he's facing ever manage to jail him, they need to rename the holding facility where he's being incarcerated "The Bastille". That would make the French Revolution look like the Brits having High Tea by comparison!

I agree that we will not escape the coming chaos. How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

Last edited by rickt300; 04/22/24.

Dog I rescued in January

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats . IF he's elected. Doesn't sound possible as the swamp is firmly embedded like the black legged tick I took of my leg yesterday.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.

When elected JFK asked IKE for advice. IKE said you gotta be brutal. If the people you surround yourself with don't follow orders and do what you want get rid of them immediately.

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I agree but can't see it happening. How would he accomplish it? You mention JFK. It appears the intelligence apparatus murdered him. Getting rid of activist judges alone would take decades.

I don’t know how he’d do it but I don’t know how the left gets away with stealing our elections or charging Trump with bullshit fake crimes that are long past the statute of limitations. The rule of law seems to only apply to one side while it’s totally ignored by the other side. I don’t care how he does it but it HAS to be done if this nation has any chance to endure.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Care to share it?

Hah! so go to DC and start dancing in all the feeder highways?

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I don’t know how he’d do it but I don’t know how the left gets away with stealing our elections or charging Trump with bullshit fake crimes that are long past the statute of limitations. The rule of law seems to only apply to one side while it’s totally ignored by the other side. I don’t care how he does it but it HAS to be done if this nation has any chance to endure.

The "just us" rule of law you mention is dictatorship. Perhaps another declaration of independence? Trump alone can't fix this. He would have to call us up to physically help. Chaos.

Dog I rescued in January

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If by a miracle he wins don't think he will accomplish much with democrat majority in both the house and senate. He has too many against him at best he will at least stall/slow down agenda 30 for 4 years hope I'm wrong but it just doesn't look good at this point.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats . IF he's elected. Doesn't sound possible as the swamp is firmly embedded like the black legged tick I took of my leg yesterday.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.

When elected JFK asked IKE for advice. IKE said you gotta be brutal. If the people you surround yourself with don't follow orders and do what you want get rid of them immediately.

MAGA!

French revolution style?

Dog I rescued in January

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The tree of liberty is dying of thirst, and it looks like there's not going to be a peaceful way to refresh it. Whether or not DJT survives long enough to lead us, the next few years are going to be chaotic, and there's no real guarantee that the good guys will come out on top of the dogpile. It would probably be prudent to invest in precious metals like copper and lead, and buy some reference materials on making your own home-brewed propellants. I'm keeping my flintlocks tuned up, just in case primers become scarcer, or possibly nonexistent.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by SupFoo
How would Trump accomplish scorched earth?

I love that movie. The military is now run by deep state/Biden acolytes. It would be more likely they would go scorched earth on us.

Last edited by rickt300; 04/22/24.

Dog I rescued in January

R
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by Riverc
If by a miracle he wins don't think he will accomplish much with democrat majority in both the house and senate. He has too many against him at best he will at least stall/slow down agenda 30 for 4 years hope I'm wrong but it just doesn't look good at this point.

that and a government totally against him. And us.

Dog I rescued in January

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
I believe alot of $hiit is going to happen between now and election day. If he wins( he will in a fair election, he won in 20') or if the demons cheat and win again (they will turn every stone to) . November 5th (Wednesday) is SHTF day. What will transpire is anyone's guess.

I hope he learned his lesson last go round and anyones first sign of less than total allegiance (just like the demonrats) is "out of the pool"!

I think everything is riding on this election. Trump loses, it's over as we know it. Dim view I know, but it's how I see it.

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Don't get your hopes us guys, very little if anything will change, it took decades to build the deep state, it will not be dismembered in four years. I hate to be the prophet of doom but this country is on the way to hell in a handbasket. If Trump gets elected he can only slow down the spiral but ultimately the next administration will continue where this evil one has left off only with greater speed and urgency.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
All these things being mentioned needed to happen when he took office after the 2016 election. I was shocked when not only didn't any of it happen, but he hired the deep state to advise him and administer his administration.

1 member likes this: Strop10
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by duke61
Don't get your hopes us guys, very little if anything will change, it took decades to build the deep state, it will not be dismembered in four years. I hate to be the prophet of doom but this country is on the way to hell in a handbasket. If Trump gets elected he can only slow down the spiral but ultimately the next administration will continue where this evil one has left off only with greater speed and urgency.

Election may speed up the Left's decision to declare open, hot, war on the right and bring the inevitable Balkan war of the US to a head. The chemo required to kill the cancer that is leftist thinking. But chemo often means sickness, loss of hair etc - things that suck too.

Me

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (1badf350, 10ring1, 1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 60 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,333
Posts18,487,621
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.