Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Have you ever heard a fly complain about eating a mouthful of bullshit?

I don’t have to eat something to know I won’t like it…

Oh go microwave a hot pocket city boy....

I am MAGA.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by shrapnel
Have you ever heard a fly complain about eating a mouthful of bullshit?

I don’t have to eat something to know I won’t like it…

Oh go microwave a hot pocket city boy....

LMAO!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I loved hog fries, but it has been years since I have had them.

In college my fraternity brothers and I stmbled io7n an Irish bar in Roch Island, Il. Murphy's. Old Murphy, a long time ship's cook, really took a liking to us. Only charged us for every other pitcher.

Our food service was closed Sunday evenings. So Murphy would would whip up fantastic food fo Sunday evening On the house; navy bean and smoked hog hocks .
Racoon"sloppy joes, etc..

After a few months our girlfriends insisted that they come with as women often decided that they Must comrwth us. Females have no appreciation for male bonding

The fare that evening was hog fries. He had them sliced. My girlfriend noticed the odd shape of the delicious ite.

I told her that it pork cutlets.

I maintained the subterfuge and the gals enjoyrd them. Then one of the guys told them what they were. Jim could never keep a secret. Years latter he became deputy attache' in Moscow which always puzzled me.

Once Nom spilled the beans we had a passel of pissef off women on our hands. The good news was that they would never give to Murphy's. Thed downside is that none of us got a piece of ass for a couple of week

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Borealis Bob

In college my fraternity brothers and I stmbled io7n an Irish bar in Roch Island, Il. Murphy's. Old Murphy, a long time ship's cook, really took a liking to us. Only charged us for every other pitcher.

Our food service was closed Sunday evenings. So Murphy would would whip up fantastic food fo Sunday evening On the house; navy bean and smoked hog hocks .

After a few months our girlfriends insisted that they come with as women often decided that they Must comrwth us. Females have no appreciation for male bonding

The fare that evening was hog fries. He had them sliced. My girlfriend noticed the odd shape of the delicious ite.

I maintained the subterfuge and the gals enjoyrd them. Then one of the guys told them what they were. Jim could never keep a secret. Years latter he became deputy attache' in Moscow which always puzzled me.

Once Nom spilled the beans we had a passel of pissef off women on our hands. The good news was that they would never give to Murphy's. Thed downside is that none of us got a piece of ass for a couple of week

Very articulate.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Was invited over to a neighbors a few weeks ago, for some hog nuts. They were good, but I already knew they would be. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I'll try most things that people eat. But nuts don't interest me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Howdy Dwayne, all good here, good to hear from you on the ol' 'Fire!

When banding you gotta make sure and get both nuts. Sometimes that takes a bit of work, especially when your 75 year old dad is fending off a pissed off cow with an old aluminum scoop shovel while you've got her calf on a rope and on the ground putting a rubber band on junior's nuts.....lol

A co-worker banded another workers dog.
Not sure if it’s because he missed a nut(likely) or the dog chewing the band off, but the dog was sick and acting odd. Bob showed up to check, the sac and one nut was gone, the remaining one was swollen and swinging in the breeze. A razor, some B2 and penicillin, and the amateur farmer/wannabe vet had him in good shape.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Higginez

Very articulate.
Wow, I really fugged that up.

Dunno why or how.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Higginez

Very articulate.
Wow, I really fugged that up.

Dunno why or how.

LOL!

I was laughing reading it (or trying to) and thought to myself, this has to be the guy running Wabigoons sock puppet account!

TFF

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Had them fried once, the other times, they were just tossed on the branding iron furnace top. I think it's simply the novelty of eating them thats inspires guys to yak about how good they are.
To me, they were like tilapia are to real fish, they taste like what the are cooked with or seasoned with, a big nothing?

IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

590 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,247 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,268
Posts18,486,569
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.