Hop To
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rickt300
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

Anyone with a more positive view? Care to share it?

The Election is for President, not Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life.
Does Biden and the Democrats know this

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Calvin
Lots of wishful thinking here.

"Swamp" or whatever the term is will stay intact. Nobody will be laid off except a few scapegoats perhaps. Complete gridlock in congress and everything he will do will be met with major resistance.

Wall-- probably not as it didn't get done first term but I am holding out hope. Border will be tightened up more than Biden. Mass deportations? I'll believe it when I see it.

Hopefully he opens energy wide open to get those costs down. Get us away from that green crap. That alone is worth putting the guy in office.

Hopefully he appoints a pile of judges.

Agreed but it’s wishful thinking that I cling to….well, that along with my guns and religion. 😀

I occasionally buy a lottery ticket too…. I know it’s wishful thinking but it’s fun to dream.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Rescind a whole bunch of Executive Orders and replace them with other Executive Orders. That's the way the USA now operates. 90% executive order and less than 10% Congressional order.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by logger
Rescind a whole bunch of Executive Orders and replace them with other Executive Orders. That's the way the USA now operates. 90% executive order and less than 10% Congressional order.
That’s his only option, but EO can only direct his administration , they can do the same thing done in his previous administration and ignore them

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by kappa8
Originally Posted by TreeMutt
His first move is to sack the whole government. All the cabinet heads gotta go. All unelected bureaucrats.

Purge the whole lot. He only has 4 more years so he better clean house quick or they will back stab him every chance they get.
!

Problem is...whom can Trump trust to find the "right" replacements.

Fool me once...
Hire a team made up of Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, Douglas Macgregor, and Ann Coulter, to approve all replacement hiring.

He’s already got Steven Miller and His Team on that Very Issue

But Conformation is the Issue ..

All Roads run thru the Derby Donkey named Mitch believe this a Wicked Man will Burn Down Everything to Rule Over it’s Ashes ..

Pontius Pilate Redux

IC B2

M
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
M
Mr. Trump, in order to accomplish anything, will need a60-40 majority in the senate and at least 30 maga majority in the house. Given this is near impossible Trump must immediately resind all the executive orders issued by Biden, that and through his own executive orders , begin building the border wall, deport millions of illegals, reinstate hiis former border pollices, drill baby drill on public lands and off shore, permit keystone pipeline, fire every gov’t employee on the top floor of all the fed agencies, beginning with DOJ, CIA, FBI , and pentagon. Issue exc. orders removing all DEI policy’s from gov’t agencies to included the military. Do a much better job of choosing his staff and advisors , eliminate from consideration any of those who haven’t had extensive and proven free enterprise free market private sector experience. Issue pardons for all the Jan 6 convicted so called insurrectionist, and maybe most importantly appoint, to the entire justice system agency heads individuals with proven strong constitutional principles believes , In other words originals not the type who believe the constitution is a living document that can be interpreted according to some popular humanistic view. Order head of DOJ head to begin criminal proceedings against those enimies of the state, like Garland and all those repeatedly lied to congress, under oath. Sanction the hell out of CCP for releasing COVID on the world and charge [bleep] and his cohorts for perjury and falsification of gov’t agency documents covering illegal use of agency funds producing a Geneva convention prohibited biological agent(COVID-19).
Reward those who stuck with him through thick and thin with good high level positions in govt, they exhibited good judgment and loyalty that deserves reward and recognition , to say nothing about they will serve the country well.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think it will have to be the removal and replacement of Wray and the CIA director Burns and Garland. Then the arrests of all who worked to suppress political speech on social media. DHS would face similar actions, CISA also. Since Trump would have to use the DOJ to pull off much of this, none of whom have shown the slightest hint of integrity I don't see it happening. His first four years were interfered with to an incredible degree, I see this happening again. For this single reason I don't see the election of Trump as anything but the ignition of unrest.

What will Happen, OR What do I want to happen?

Simple Answer, that I learned the statement in the Military... PAYBACK IS A [bleep]... you know the rest....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hillary Your Going to Jail

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Yes, President - and the needed correction of accrued negative drift and corruption is the JOB of the President. The noted work does not at all signify a role as "Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life."

If the President can get it right during the upcoming 4 year term, those next elected should be held accountable for sustenance of a democratic republic based on Constitutional values and precepts. No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Mr. Trump, in order to accomplish anything, will need a60-40 majority in the senate and at least 30 maga majority in the house. Given this is near impossible Trump must immediately resind all the executive orders issued by Biden, that and through his own executive orders , begin building the border wall, deport millions of illegals, reinstate hiis former border pollices, drill baby drill on public lands and off shore, permit keystone pipeline, fire every gov’t employee on the top floor of all the fed agencies, beginning with DOJ, CIA, FBI , and pentagon. Issue exc. orders removing all DEI policy’s from gov’t agencies to included the military. Do a much better job of choosing his staff and advisors , eliminate from consideration any of those who haven’t had extensive and proven free enterprise free market private sector experience. Issue pardons for all the Jan 6 convicted so called insurrectionist, and maybe most importantly appoint, to the entire justice system agency heads individuals with proven strong constitutional principles believes , In other words originals not the type who believe the constitution is a living document that can be interpreted according to some popular humanistic view. Order head of DOJ head to begin criminal proceedings against those enimies of the state, like Garland and all those repeatedly lied to congress, under oath. Sanction the hell out of CCP for releasing COVID on the world and charge [bleep] and his cohorts for perjury and falsification of gov’t agency documents covering illegal use of agency funds producing a Geneva convention prohibited biological agent(COVID-19).
Reward those who stuck with him through thick and thin with good high level positions in govt, they exhibited good judgment and loyalty that deserves reward and recognition , to say nothing about they will serve the country well.
Agree,sounds good enough for me but can he accomplish that.

IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I think we need the "ignition of unrest"... Every single sob who worked for this POS Biden needs to be FIRED on day one and told to find honest work in the trades or similar..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by CCCC

Yes, President - and the needed correction of accrued negative drift and corruption is the JOB of the President. The noted work does not at all signify a role as "Grand Emperor King and Dictator for Life."

If the President can get it right during the upcoming 4 year term, those next elected should be held accountable for sustenance of a democratic republic based on Constitutional values and precepts. No Emperor needed - just the vigilance and sensible voting of the citizenry.

We live in a Republic with a president of limited powers. Even if we, hold on to The House, he still has to contend with RINO's there, and even in the best of scenarios it's unlikely we'll get 60 in the Senate, which will further limit his power to hold those you mentioned accountable.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Riverc
Originally Posted by Mohall57
Agree,sounds good enough for me but can he accomplish that.

Agree with both, but before he does that he needs to pickup the phone telling the mex president and Trudeau not to send even one more migrant to the border or their foreign aid will be shut off and tell China to recall all the spies they sent. Mb

" Cheapest velocity in the world comes from a long barrel and I sure do like them. MB "
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
We're just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Even Trump can't fix the chit show this country has become.

" It ain't dead.As long as there's one cowboy taking care of one cow,it ain't dead ! "
Monte Walsh
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
He backed the $95 Billion bill. Shook hands with “MAGA Mike.” Seriously?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by CCCC

We live in a Republic with a president of limited powers. Even if we, hold on to The House, he still has to contend with RINO's there, and even in the best of scenarios it's unlikely we'll get 60 in the Senate, which will further limit his power to hold those you mentioned accountable.
We do not live in a Republic! We are serfs on globalist oligarchs’ estates. We have heroic legends. Oh, and we can vote!

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
I’d hope that he would dismantle the intelligence apparatus, eliminate the unelected bureaucrats and fundamentally dismantle the dangerous and corrupt system that has plagued our nation since before JFK was murdered! We need a TOP to BOTTOM reorganization of every single governmental agency and the elimination of 90+% of them.

These activist judges should face significant consequences for their election interference!

I agree with this^^^^ Start by throwing those sob's in jail!!! Starting with the corrupt as hell biden crime family.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by Redneck
I think we need the "ignition of unrest"... Every single sob who worked for this POS Biden needs to be FIRED on day one and told to find honest work in the trades or similar..

Hell with fire. Some of those pos need to go to jail.. Defund and get rid of the atf too!!!! Let their azzes rot in a jail cell for killing US citizens like Bryan Malinowski.

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Lslite
We're just rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic. Even Trump can't fix the chit show this country has become.
It will require a Pinochet.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
He will be a man alone on an island .

The Senate will not confirm a single cabinet member unless they are Swamp/Establishment approved.

That will put his administration in the same boat as 2017.

He will not get elected, but if by some miracle he manages to pull it off, Jeffries will impeach him on day one and the Senate will convict
Most accurate statement IMO.
Trump can't ram whoever he wants into office- there's a process and the Dems are getting out in front of it.

The Dems will 'slow their roll' since their own party members are complaining about leftist operations. They'll sacrifice four or eight years if need be- they don't want to but they will.
If by chance Trump wins- we'll see rioting- terrorist acts beyond belief for years. At some point the Right is going to have to set the chipsNdips aside and throw the Barca Lounger handle forward.

Hit & Run Squads doing Oct.7's will be making runs into MayberryRFD neighborhoods- so give that some thought.
I don't think Trump will get into office, and the next four years the Left is going to steer hard left since there won't be any push-back.

Trump should leave New York state- tell them to shove it where the sun don't shine. Stop legitimizing these phony-ass trials.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (219 Wasp, 1Longbow, 204guy, 1OntarioJim, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 59 invisible), 2,364 guests, and 1,205 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,304
Posts18,487,128
Members73,968
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.