Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
[video:youtube]https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DzJtkn0C-qho&ved=2ahUKEwjPgYbc29SFAxXDDTQIHQFMAsEQuAJ6BAguEAE&usg=AOvVaw2JRyRJxguNrUlIziiz8kii[/video]

How’s about this?

LINK
Well, how about that... I posted and ran without checking on the post. Thanks!

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Wife kills the kid, wife and doctor also die.

Actually, I concur with this.

Sexism against men as described by the OP... is the ONLY remaining "...ism" openly existing in America in 2024.

...and men lose authority from it every single day.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The screwing ya get for the screwing you got.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Genesis 3:16
I will surely multiply your pain in childbearing;
in pain you shall bring forth children.
Your desire shall be contrary to your husband,
but he shall rule over you.

Women have sought ways to subvert, control, and dominate their husbands since creation. Killing his children is the ultimate way a woman thinks she can control him.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ol_mike
abortion. Husband is against it and doesn't want his/their baby killed. What rights should the man/husband have in this situation?
he has zero say in the matter. Should have made a better choice when picking a wife. In every case of a slaughtered infant, it is always the mother that condemns her own child to death.

Sam......

IC B2

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Irregardless of the genetics I find it terrible that a baby would be MURDERED for the indiscretions of the mother. I’d be inclined to divorce the slut and raise a half black child myself. I’d find no shame in raising the innocent child but I’d be ashamed to remain married to the slut!

Ding ding ding

Amen brother

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I personally think that if a woman can choose to do this thus not raising/supporting the child the man involved should be able to choose not to pay child support if the he is the one that wants the abortion. You can't have it both ways.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
las ,

Years ago a show about 'sex' on the discovery channel- data collected in the 1950's military. 1 in 5 children were not the husbands child. The info was buried to keep from making the US Military look bad.
True or not - that's what The Discovery Channel said.

Don't know how they determined that since DNA testing hadn't been developed yet.

However, I recall reading that hospitals have found that one in ten babies born to married women were not fathered by the husband. Human nature at work?

Stupidity has its way, while its cousin, evil, runs rampant.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Irregardless of the genetics I find it terrible that a baby would be MURDERED for the indiscretions of the mother. I’d be inclined to divorce the slut and raise a half black child myself. I’d find no shame in raising the innocent child but I’d be ashamed to remain married to the slut!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by killerv
I personally think that if a woman can choose to do this thus not raising/supporting the child the man involved should be able to choose not to pay child support if the he is the one that wants the abortion. You can't have it both ways.

This is a valid point. However in the current legal situation the woman has the right for both

IC B3

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
las ,

Years ago a show about 'sex' on the discovery channel- data collected in the 1950's military. 1 in 5 children were not the husbands child. The info was buried to keep from making the US Military look bad.

A few years back a middle school class was studying inherited traits in biology. As part of the experiment the students would compare their traits with that of their parents. They had to stop because it was discovered too many of the fathers were not the real fathers.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by las
Originally Posted by RAS
Originally Posted by Calvin
She afraid that the baby will come out black?

Or just from another man.

This is the main reason why a married woman gets an abortion. There could be a chance that the baby could be from another man.

If so, what a terrible predicament.

https://www.adadads.com/videos/49416/unfaithful-wife-interview-kiara/

I read somewhere that statistically 5-10% of babies born to a married couple don't belong to the husband.

And that friends, is one helluva MAN!

Overall, those numbers are about right. It varies depending on the population. In general, the whiter the couple, and the more money they make the greater the odd the kid you wife if carrying is yours. The highest rate is in Jamaica 80%, followed by Nigeria, 30%. Very white, upper crust communities in CA and England will sometimes run less than a percent to 3%.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by Paul39
las ,

Don't know how they determined that since DNA testing hadn't been developed yet.

However, I recall reading that hospitals have found that one in ten babies born to married women were not fathered by the husband. Human nature at work?

Blood type impossibilities for one way.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
As the family genealogist I get the, now what do I do, phone calls. So far I have found 11 brothers and sisters I had no idea, that I actually had. Only comment on what has happened to me directly, not on others

You do DNA testing and post on the internet, like on Ancestry.com and you get exact matches, an exact myocardial DNA match is no accident or coincidence, especially if your father was a Navy pilot as mine was.

A stranger in Coral Gables, a woman, did a DNA test, she matched my DNA, so she asked her mother, still alive, what the F was up, yep turns out my father dropped by while her "father" was in jail, my father was her father. Much whaling and gnashing of teeth. So now I have another sister.....

If you have DNA testing done, be very careful what you wish for or how much of a load you can truly carry. Some folks just need to leave a sleeping dog lie.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Rapier
As the family genealogist I get the, now what do I do, phone calls. So far I have found 11 brothers and sisters I had no idea, that I actually had. Only comment on what has happened to me directly, not on others

You do DNA testing and post on the internet, like on Ancestry.com and you get exact matches, an exact myocardial DNA match is no accident or coincidence, especially if your father was a Navy pilot as mine was.

A stranger in Coral Gables, a woman, did a DNA test, she matched my DNA, so she asked her mother, still alive, what the F was up, yep turns out my father dropped by while her "father" was in jail, my father was her father. Much whaling and gnashing of teeth. So now I have another sister.....

If you have DNA testing done, be very careful what you wish for or how much of a load you can truly carry. Some folks just need to leave a sleeping dog lie.

WOW !!!!!

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went"
Will Rogers
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Blood doesn’t make family. It makes relatives.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Mandatory DNA testing at birth,in the hospital,should be law.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Rapier
…. an exact myocardial DNA match…..

That’s heartless….😀

Do you actually mean mitochondrial rather than myocardial? Have you no heart Sir….😂

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by superlight17b
Mandatory DNA testing at birth, in the hospital, should be law.

This.

And if it's not a match, no child support and no taking half.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

This, in spades!

“You never need fear a man, no matter what his size. When danger threatens, call on me, and I will equalize.”
Samuel Colt.

�Common sense is genius dressed up in work clothes.� - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

493 members (1OntarioJim, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 160user, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 46 invisible), 2,255 guests, and 1,182 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,377
Posts18,488,483
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.