Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Yale students stab Jewish student in eye, tear down American flags during campus protest against US, Israel

On Saturday, Yale students tore down American flags on campus during ongoing demonstrations against Israel and the US, in which students formed an "autonomous zone" and have been occupying school grounds on behalf of advocacy for the Palestinians.

One of the protesters allegedly stabbed a Jewish student in the eye with a Palestinian flag pole during the protest. The victim, who has been identified as Sahar Tartak, is the editor-in-chief of the Yale Free Press and was there documenting the event, according to the New York Post.

Tartak told the outlet that the anti-Israel student mob formed a blockade around her and a friend after they had singled them out for wearing Hasidic Jewish attire.

"There's hundreds of people taunting me and waving the middle finger at me, and then this person waves a Palestinian flag in my face and jabs it in my eye," she said.

Yale students set up the autonomous zone on Friday evening to show solidarity with students at fellow Ivy League school Columbia University, who made global news after the NYPD removed their anti-Israel autonomous zone, which they dubbed the "Liberated Zone." They had set up on school premises earlier in the week.

The Post Millennial - More Here with Tweets and Videos

Isn't this "One World" grand?

Sahar Tartak
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/22/24.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Liberals that hate America attacking other liberals that hate America….trust fund liberals fighting other trust fund liberals. Dystopian clown world activated.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
She has a right to wear Orthodox Jewish attire of course, and the rioters are completely in the wrong. While I laid her courage I gotta wonder about her motivation.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You laid her courage? Tell us more please.

Those perps need to learn how to fly for the rest of their life.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

Perhaps he meant "laud" and fat fingered the key board?

Muzzies and jews tussling...who woulda thought...?

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/23/24.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan

“laud”, that lady has a serious set of klops (kosher Jewish meatballs) to walk into that crowd of pond scum dressed as she was.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
She has a right to wear Orthodox Jewish attire of course, and the rioters are completely in the wrong. While I laid her courage I gotta wonder about her motivation.

Like a black guy going to a KKK gathering.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher

Like a black guy going to a KKK gathering.......

There is a KKK chapter at Yale?

Coooool...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I'm going to go protest with a KKK flag and a sign Death To Yankees. How long before law shows up and stops me? Gather up the Arab scum and haul them to Gaza.

Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning will take care of itself.
Coach Bryant.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
She will still vote democrat and support their policies. She would side with them over any of us.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jewish student are too dumb to go to these kind of horseschitt events not prepared to meet brutality with their own overpowering brutality.

Kinda like going to a gunfight, naked.

MM

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
She will still vote democrat and support their policies. She would side with them over any of us.

^^^ Yep ........

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
There is a KKK chapter at Yale?

Coooool...
Apparently there is the equivalent.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
if American Jews had balls, like they do in Israel, then they would take care of their own problems.

Sam......

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Are you kidding? Did you see the video of the college girl stripping the mag out of an assailant’s gun in Chicago last week? Little soy boy beta male sat and watched then ran away when she looked at him and threw her arms up in exasperation. He would have ceased breathing shortly after I arrived on scene. This is the problem with feminizing young American men!

The way life should be.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
if American Jews had balls, like they do in Israel, then they would take care of their own problems.
We used to have a Jewish Defense League in this country to handle this kind of stuff. The Southern Poverty Law Center and the federal government got them declared a terrorist organization and locked up the leaders. SPLC is on Fakebook constantly beating the drum against the overwhelming threat of white nationalism. Never a word about BLM or ANTIFA.

There is a constant drumbeat going out to blacks to convince them that white people want them gone or dead. Most of the white people I know are glad to see blacks succeed in life. That was not the case when I was a kid in the 50s and 60s but it is rare nowadays to find an out and out racist white.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I would give x them a well sealed autonomous zone.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (222Sako, 12344mag, 160user, 240NMC, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 68 invisible), 2,250 guests, and 1,258 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,286
Posts18,486,887
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.