Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Try the Red Roof Inn brother Ringmaam.

RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Teal
Why would you even ask the hotel?

Staying in a state where its legal to do so - do so. Like asking the cop for a breathalyzer when pulled over for speeding because "I had a couple of beers and don't want to be over" - why would you EVER invite the scrutiny?

Same reason we are about to loose our Nation.

Ignorance and fear.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by RAM

Staying in a state where its legal to do so - do so. Like asking the cop for a breathalyzer when pulled over for speeding because "I had a couple of beers and don't want to be over" - why would you EVER invite the scrutiny?

Ignorance and fear.

Would be a terrabull loose

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by slumlord
Originally Posted by RAM

Ignorance and fear.

Would be a terrabull loose

You dun gone and dun it now buster! mad

FJB & FJT
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Doom n gloom RAMM🙄

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dumb woke bastards can GFT.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
RAM Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sorry, crack in my phone, sometimes double types.

America is (supposed to be) a Republic, NOT a democracy. Learn the difference, help end the lie. Fear a government that fears your guns.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Don't ask, don't tell.

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Ringman
A heads up for my .com friends.

Made a reservation at Holiday Inn Express. When the confirmation came to my email, they informed me they do not allow ANY guns on their property. No concealed and no open carry. I called them to cancel and gave the reason: They don't care about their employees or customers. The "bad" guys don't care about their policy and would love a place like that where no one can defend themselves.

Just wondering how they know this?

Several states just passed laws preventing Credit card companies from tracking firearms purchases.

-OMotS

"If memory serves fails me..."
Quote: ( unnamed) "been prtty deep in the cooler todaay "

Television and radio are most effective when people question little and think even less.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I don’t work for the Stalinist companies who impose such bullshit restrictions and I don’t read their POLICIES. Their POLICIES end where my rights begin. I don’t advertise what I’m carrying and I don’t give afuck if they approve or not. The Constitution is what guides me NOT some mealy mouthed bullshit, unconstitutional hotel policy! ymmv

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by OldmanoftheSea

Made a reservation at Holiday Inn Express. When the confirmation came to my email, they informed me they do not allow ANY guns on their property. No concealed and no open carry. I called them to cancel and gave the reason: They don't care about their employees or customers. The "bad" guys don't care about their policy and would love a place like that where no one can defend themselves.

Several states just passed laws preventing Credit card companies from tracking firearms purchases.

I pay cash for firearms. Anyone who uses a credit card and then complains when they get a knock on their door in the future can’t say they haven’t been warned or they didn’t see it coming!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Must be a local thing. I just looked at my last two confirmations from a month ago with HI Express and no mention of any issue with firearms.

Life can be rough on us dreamers.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

They don't care that you aren't there

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
They can’t prohibit you from carrying your legal weapon in your suitcase and having it in your room. Your suitcase and room is legally considered your “home” from what I remember.
Someone can correct me on this.

Of course, I don’t want to give my money to any business that thinks this way anyway. They will use their profits to fight against your God given rights.

Their property...Their rules
When you click the "rental" agreement you are consenting to their contract.

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

I pay cash for firearms. Anyone who uses a credit card and then complains when they get a knock on their door in the future can’t say they haven’t been warned or they didn’t see it coming!

And anyone who pays cash and gets the knock - shouldn't be surprised either. Paying cash doesn't get you under the radar. 4473 is a record, any hunting license you've ever bought is a record etc.

Not poking you - just saying the reality is, there's no way to actually avoid the list if you're involved in any way. Heck participation here is gonna get you on it. Better people prepare and act like they've no place or way to hide so we all take the threat much more seriously.

Me

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by Raeford

Color me perplexed as well IB
OK. Consider yourself a colored man. 😏
Do it come with perks?
Yessir. Your EBT card and bammy fone be in the mail.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
If you rent a room it becomes your abode. You can have a firearm in your abode, or home.
Rick
Ps. Still don’t spend any money with them.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

And anyone who pays cash and gets the knock - shouldn't be surprised either. Paying cash doesn't get you under the radar. 4473 is a record, any hunting license you've ever bought is a record etc.

Not poking you - just saying the reality is, there's no way to actually avoid the list if you're involved in any way. Heck participation here is gonna get you on it. Better people prepare and act like they've no place or way to hide so we all take the threat much more seriously.

No I know you aren’t and I also know that you’re correct about never really NOT being on their radar. The ATF lost 10+ years of 4473’s that I sent to them after I closed my shop. They wanted me to send them anything I had that could help them recover the information including my memory sticks that I used for backup of the computers. I was required to keep the 4473’s and send them in when the business closed but that’s as far as my obligations extended, I wasn’t required to help them fix their mistakes or fill in the blanks for things they screwed up. I have less than ZERO respect for those asswipes and considering they weren’t friends with us FFL holders I told them to pound sand as I could NOT and WOULD NOT assist them further. During 1 audit of several years worth of 4473’s they got us on 1 mistake…on January 2nd I’d mistakenly put the previous year since we were only 2 days into the new year…everything else in the hundreds and hundreds (maybe thousands) of 4473’s was correct and they wanted to be dick heads about a minor clerical error so I wouldn’t have helped them for any reason. The dick head I spoke to who was asking for my help asked why I didn’t want to help them so I simply said that I didn’t trust them nor was I inclined to cut them any slack since they don’t extend that decency to us. I told him that they fu.cked up and lost 10 years of 4473’, I have the receipt for the 12+ boxes and hundreds of dollars in UPS shipping and my responsibility to them was OVER. He was annoyed by my lack of help and by my absence of respect which gave me great pleasure!

I know from having dealt with the ATF for 15+ years that they are NOT our friends, they are NOT good people and they are NOT in the slightest bit trustworthy…. I wouldn’t piss on the ATF if they were on fire and I damn sure ain’t “helping” them with something they will just use against my former customers. Fu.ck the ATF with a football bat..😂

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Don’t ask don’t tell

Exactly

C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by RAM

Ignorance and fear.

You are fearful?

You are ignorant?

Dang shame bout dat.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

522 members (12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 51 invisible), 2,293 guests, and 1,190 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,513
Posts18,490,790
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.