-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If in a few hundred years from now, somebody writes a history of the US, the election of 2020 will be remembered as a stolen election and a bloodless coup. The 6 January “insurrection” will be compared to the Reichstag Fire of Germany’s Weimar Republic.
They shouldn’t have gotten away with it. But most people realize that to fight back means losing everything they’ve worked for. The realization that you’re bound to lose everything anyway hasn’t set in, yet…😟
The nation I grew up in is as dead as free lunch, but I’m still hopeful that we can turn the tide and save our heritage for our kids. But the longer we wait to fight back, the longer the odds of the good guy’s winning gets.
Every day we wait means more patriotic blood lost, and less chance of winning.😟
But people won’t fight back until they’ve lost everything anyway.
Like I said, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
The next step will be to tank the economy and reduce the US to a 3rd world country. That’s why the government is importing 3rd world people right now!🤬
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Notice how, with a razor thin majority in the Senate the democrat agenda gets through. And when the Republicans have a razor thin majority the democrat agenda gets through.
"The argument that the two parties should represent opposed ideals and policies... is a foolish one. Instead, the two parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can throw the rascals out at any election without leading to any profound or extensive shifts in policy."

- Carroll Quigley (Bill Clinton's favorite professor in college, and the author of his favorite book on how the world actually works)

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
USA isn't "over". The country is the people. You hang 600 politicians and get honest people in office and you'll see that America is not dead. The politicians are the problem.

LOL
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
When the it hits the fan Dem's are as high on the list as the illegals. Rino's that let it happen will be on the menu as well. None of these tyrants will be able to show their face in daylight. Waiting till Novembers it show is only prolonging the inevitable. They are replacing us just as they are in other countries. They're saying it out loud now, yet all we're doing is bitching.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 7mmbuster
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
... allow Trump to be president, or if elected, to fulfill the duties of president.

Never. Ever.
Yes, there has been a coup. It happened in 2020 when they stole the election right in front of America, and no one went to prison for it. They are not going to allow the coup to be reversed.
Hawkeye, why is Jesus fixing a thermostat? What am I missing?😀
He's instructing a young man on how a smoke detector works, and that when it starts beeping, that means you need to change the batteries.

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
The next step will be to tank the economy and reduce the US to a 3rd world country. That’s why the government is importing 3rd world people right now!🤬
Reon
This. Exactly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What they did with Covid controlling at least 75-80% of the people they seem to think nobody is going to do nothing just continue complying with anything they do.Ímo they.have us pushed in the corner it's going to take a fight to get out. Most don't or will not fight we have become to comfortable and busy with jobs just living the good life most won't give that up and the government knows that..

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
If in a few hundred years from now, somebody writes a history of the US, the election of 2020 will be remembered as a stolen election and a bloodless coup. The 6 January “insurrection” will be compared to the Reichstag Fire of Germany’s Weimar Republic.
They shouldn’t have gotten away with it. But most people realize that to fight back means losing everything they’ve worked for. The realization that you’re bound to lose everything anyway hasn’t set in, yet…😟
The nation I grew up in is as dead as free lunch, but I’m still hopeful that we can turn the tide and save our heritage for our kids. But the longer we wait to fight back, the longer the odds of the good guy’s winning gets.
Every day we wait means more patriotic blood lost, and less chance of winning.😟
But people won’t fight back until they’ve lost everything anyway.
Like I said, pray for the best and prepare for the worst.
Reon

Right up until the Left loses another one like in 16 when they swore it was stolen from Hillary.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Reon
This. Exactly.

Just so we are all clear....a good economy under a Democrat is better than a civil uprising and bad economy under a Republican?

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Riverc
What they did with Covid controlling at least 75-80% of the people they seem to think nobody is going to do nothing just continue complying with anything they do.Ímo they.have us pushed in the corner it's going to take a fight to get out. Most don't or will not fight we have become to comfortable and busy with jobs just living the good life most won't give that up and the government knows that..

They also know they have Law Enforcement on their side.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange
It ain’t going to be Fixed as the Founders Laid Out

“The Terrorist “

Senator Ted Curse

Reflect On That …

I hear ya, man.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So, honest question..............what's the answer? What's the solution? What, as an individual, can we do about it?
Staying registered to any party seems a delusional "hope" in getting the "right" person running. Fighting the machine through the courts will bankrupt a person. Sitting around and calling folks nasty names on forums is not going to get anything done.

What are you guys "doing"??

In fairness, I'm calling myself out here as well.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Angus55
Trump , has surprised the world, I have never heard of a human fighting a system this evil and still walking, I will never give up hope for him to be our President again! We can’t

While I will never stop fighting for and voting for what's right and who's right, I know deep down that "they" will never allow that to succeed.

Where do we go from this point?

We really need a strong Plan B.

Where is your sense of pride in America? Your faith in God? Your willingness to stand up & be counted? You sound quite capitulatory.

"I never thought I'd live to see the day that a U.S. president would raise an army to invade his own country."
Robert E. Lee
M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
The average person doesn't care. The next level of the population care but know or believe there is nothing they can do about it.

I am not getting in the ring with Tyson nor pissing him off because I know it's not going to turn out well. It's a mess and it can't be corrected so we just deal with it.

The percentage of people who care are just looking for a place to hide.

Last edited by Mossie; 04/25/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Reloder28
Trump , has surprised the world, I have never heard of a human fighting a system this evil and still walking, I will never give up hope for him to be our President again! We can’t

While I will never stop fighting for and voting for what's right and who's right, I know deep down that "they" will never allow that to succeed.

Where is your sense of pride in America? Your faith in God? Your willingness to stand up & be counted? You sound quite capitulatory.

Was it capitulation when people decided to load muskets in 1776 and change things or was that acknowledgement that plan B does not involve repeating plan A and expecting a different result.

Me

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Simplepeddler
So, honest question..............what's the answer? What's the solution? What, as an individual, can we do about it?
Staying registered to any party seems a delusional "hope" in getting the "right" person running. Fighting the machine through the courts will bankrupt a person. Sitting around and calling folks nasty names on forums is not going to get anything done.

What are you guys "doing"??

In fairness, I'm calling myself out here as well.

I think a person should vote for Trump.

I also think a person should learn to do without if you want any chance of getting big business out of politics.

There is no great scheme to destroy the only economic engine capable of feeding the vampires.

They just keep taking...and we keep accepting the pittance for being whores.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Reloder28

Was it capitulation when people decided to load muskets in 1776 and change things or was that acknowledgement that plan B does not involve repeating plan A and expecting a different result.

Who are you going to shoot? Half the congregation at your church?

The moderates? The high minded fence sitters?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Reon
This. Exactly.

Just so we are all clear....a good economy under a Democrat is better than a civil uprising and bad economy under a Republican?
Maybe I’m not reading you right?
If Trump is re-elected the left will surely cause a civil uprising, but he will not deliberately tank the economy.
Any republican supporting by the RNC is suspect though. The RNC is in bed with the democrats. You can bank on that! Both parties are run by the deep state together!
Peddler, as individuals we are powerless. There’s nothing we can legally do.
Any fixing we can do has got to be a united effort by patriots. And you can bet dollars to donuts that any United effort y patriots will have to start out as an illegal movement. The bad guys control the Justice Department!🤬😘

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
If present day Patriots had Trump’s fight we wouldn’t be in this mess. Perhaps a future generation will take the proper initiative.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by wilkeshunter
Perhaps a future generation will take the proper initiative.

Funny guy.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (10Glocks, 35, BamBam, 10gaugemag, AnthonyB, bbassi, 8 invisible), 1,289 guests, and 917 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,748
Posts18,495,252
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.