Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
Umm being there at the time, NO they weren't.
Here's proof you've been living your entire life with your head up your ass or you're just a liar. Either way I stand behind my statement with proof.

Students for a Democratic Society - President (((Alan Haber)))

New American Movement- (((Michael Lerner))) became a leader in the Berkeley student movement and the Free Speech Movement,[5] chair of the Free Student Union,[6] and chair from 1966 to 1968 of the Berkeley chapter of the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS).

Weather Underground - Jewish
https://www.timesofisrael.com/jewis...-be-freed-40-years-after-deadly-hold-up/

Kent State Communist Removal Event- 3/4 killed were jews.

This is just a few of the main groups during this time. IMO the 1960s should be rolled back.

Last edited by BCBH; 04/25/24.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by MuskegMan
Originally Posted by Rapier
9 times out of 10 times you will find a PLO connection to any and all of this crap.

Haven't heard that "organization" mentioned in quite some time . . .
Jews are in full panic mode, they'll dust off some old boogymen and throw them in lol. I saw an article blaming China for the campus protest lol. I certainly couldnt be due to the behavior of jews in Israel and the US, right? I mean it's not like there isnt thousands of years of experience and written history with this group having conflict with everyone they've come into contact with and its absolutely never their fault lol. The Eternal Victim.

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RAS
IMO below.

Anything that remotely touches Jewish criticism will be treated as full scale hate. This is why you are being force fed that this is the biggest story of 2024. Nothing in the world is more important than some Ivy League protests against Israeli policy in Gaza.

If this was against, Armenian policy, or Tibetan policy or Bolivian policy, you would never hear about it. Don’t doubt me.

To many large scale media controllers, Israel is and always will be the biggest thing to follow. Especially if it involves any sort of criticism towards Jews. It is the center of their universe and their job in the US media is to convince you that it should be yours as well. They do a pretty good job.

Clear and sober analysis. We had Abby Hoffman and the other professional anarchists of that faith. They were declared persona non grata after $Thousands in broken windows and torched police cars. But Four Dead in Ohio is what shut our campus down completely. There are massive demonstrations world wide. It's naive to think these protests are something frivolous, communistic, or vain. There is serious, sincere disgust at US support of genocide in Gaza, the only country clamoring for peace that vetoed recognition of Palestine as a full member of the UN. Israel is in the hot seat and can't squirm away this time. Tricking Iran into all out war only earned them a slap in the face they don't dare provoke further. Enough pissed off people in the streets put an end to Vietnam and will put an end to these rogue savages too. That doesn't dismiss the Abby Hoffmans out of hand. But the motivation is real.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Protest of an incident and the harassment of students are two different actions. One is civil assembly protest and free speech the other is strong arm tactics (like spitting on Jewish students) to force students to feel unsafe and chase them out of institutions they have every right to attend.

Lawlessness begets Lawlessness. The left has redefined protesting. BLM, George Floyd, those were reported as peaceful protests and assembly, while the cities were burned, cop cars burned, with loss of life and stores looted. Ask a business owner how peaceful they were. That is the lefts definition of a peaceful protest, when all hell by the mob breaks lose in a Dem run city and law abiding citizens are the ones punished.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Rossimp
Protest of an incident and the harassment of students are two different actions. One is civil assembly protest and free speech the other is strong arm tactics (like spitting on Jewish students) to force students to feel unsafe and chase them out of institutions they have every right to attend.

Lawlessness begets Lawlessness. The left has redefined protesting. BLM, George Floyd, those were reported as peaceful protests and assembly, while the cities were burned, cop cars burned, with loss of life and stores looted. Ask a business owner how peaceful they were. That is the lefts definition of a peaceful protest, when all hell by the mob breaks lose in a Dem run city and law abiding citizens are the ones punished.

As far as Im concerned this is leftist on leftist and their golem has turned. Let them spit each other.

[Linked Image]
IC B2

RAS Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RAS
If this was against, Armenian policy, or Tibetan policy or Bolivian policy, you would never hear about it. Don’t doubt me.

I suppose it could be due to the eradication by gassing and firing squads of 6 million Jews between 1938-1944. This all happened in the 20th century not long ago. No one lifted a finger for longest time to do a thing about it while it was going on. Islamo NAZIs on campus stirring the pot by threatening and spitting on Jewish students is an eerily similar starting point as was in NAZI Germany.

Time to open up the history book.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_genocide

And…it was 11 million in the Holocaust. The other 5 million non Jewish victims seem to get removed from the equation. Also, the millions of Russian POWs that were victims of the Nazi Hunger Plan.

"...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one." - Paul to the church in Thessalonica.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by RAS

I suppose it could be due to the eradication by gassing and firing squads of 6 million Jews between 1938-1944. This all happened in the 20th century not long ago. No one lifted a finger for longest time to do a thing about it while it was going on. Islamo NAZIs on campus stirring the pot by threatening and spitting on Jewish students is an eerily similar starting point as was in NAZI Germany.

Not even the Jews push the Holy Hoax fairy tale that far anymore. Red Cross records and Soviet documents show the actual numbers. Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

Last edited by Crash_Pad; 04/26/24.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
These mask and hoodie wearing "college students" will be the same ones who show up to burn American cities the first week of November. Very predictable group.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Zionist Israelis are pulling out all the stops. They messed up bad in Gaza, bad-bad-bad. The whole world hates their guts like never before. Anti Genocide has to be Antisemitic according to our US Congress. Weak soup. Uncle Schumel needs to save their sorry ass. But can't....

I think that you're delusional.

Hamas started the current war and the people who elected Hamas to represent them and their interests are paying the price. Hamas could stop the killing today if they would release all of the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Egypt could stop the killing of the women and children in Gaza if they would open their border to the Sinai, but they haven't and don't appear interested in doing so. The Israelis have no incentive to stop until their term are met, so combatants and non-combatants will continue to die.

I find it to be hypocritical of the U.S. to urge restraint given our lack of restraint is wars that we have fought in since 1941. War is Hell and non-combatant deaths have always been and will always be collateral damage. If you look at the infrastructure that Hamas built in Gaza, it was built to support a war with Israel, not to build a future of peaceful co-existence with the Israelis.

The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and it is now as it always has been the Jewish people's responsibility to keep that which they have been given. I hope that they succeed.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
In my opinion students are supposed to be there to learn and prepare for job. I think law enforcement needs to bring in the water cannons and flush away all of the tents and anyone screaming, yelling or anyone there who are disrupting/ harassing the students who are there to learn.

IC B3

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
These mask and hoodie wearing "college students" will be the same ones who show up to burn American cities the first week of November.

With the full support of the mainstream Jewish community.

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Zionist Israelis are pulling out all the stops. They messed up bad in Gaza, bad-bad-bad. The whole world hates their guts like never before. Anti Genocide has to be Antisemitic according to our US Congress. Weak soup. Uncle Schumel needs to save their sorry ass. But can't....

Hamas started the current war and the people who elected Hamas to represent them and their interests are paying the price. Hamas could stop the killing today if they would release all of the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Egypt could stop the killing of the women and children in Gaza if they would open their border to the Sinai, but they haven't and don't appear interested in doing so. The Israelis have no incentive to stop until their term are met, so combatants and non-combatants will continue to die.

I find it to be hypocritical of the U.S. to urge restraint given our lack of restraint is wars that we have fought in since 1941. War is Hell and non-combatant deaths have always been and will always be collateral damage. If you look at the infrastructure that Hamas built in Gaza, it was built to support a war with Israel, not to build a future of peaceful co-existence with the Israelis.

The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and it is now as it always has been the Jewish people's responsibility to keep that which they have been given. I hope that they succeed.
There is so much ignorance espoused herein it would be shocking if not for so many brainwashed knuckleheads like you fall for even dumber wisdom every day. Israel is evil. Zionist depravity controls your mind.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
All of the hostages are dead
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Does it really matter how many were held and executed in the german camps. Seems to me the important part is that it happened. To all, if group attacked your country. Murdered your friends and family, took hostages, and raped your women, and children. Would you retaliate, when would you stop. After you killed a few, or after you eliminated the problem.. They would never sleep in peace if it were me. That said there seems to be lots of hatred for the Jewish people, and little for the Muslims that perpetrated the attack in October. If any pick the muslims over the jews, your an idiot plain and simple. You can't be Christian if you accept muslims, they are the enemy of all, not practicing their religion! Pretty simple when it comes down!!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
https://twitter.com/loffredojeremy/status/1783651274975523285

Columbia student’s “Epstein worked for Mossad” sign has enraged Israeli supporters to the point they’re trying to climb a 20 ft fence and raid campus themselves

[Linked Image]
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

There is so much ignorance espoused herein it would be shocking if not for so many brainwashed knuckleheads like you fall for even dumber wisdom every day. Israel is evil. Zionist depravity controls your mind.
You are correct lots of ignorance, go look in a friggn mirror and behold the epitome of ignorance!

U
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
U
Originally Posted by Heym06

You are correct lots of ignorance, go look in a friggn mirror and behold the epitome of ignorance!

He's a sick individual for sure.

B
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B

Do you wear a keffiyeh during your pro-terrorism "protests"?

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

You are not only wrong. You are anti-American. Whom do you think fought those evil people? We the Americans. You are a very evil person, Crash Pad. Why have you sided with those who rape women until their pelvises crack throw babies in microwaves, and kill parents in front of their children? You should be ashamed of yourself.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

You are not only wrong. You are anti-American. Whom do you think fought those evil people? We the Americans. You are a very evil person, Crash Pad. Why have you sided with those who rape women until their pelvises crack throw babies in microwaves, and kill parents in front of their children? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Look stuff up yourself. Don’t act shocked. I was very hostile myself when someone pointed out the 6,000,000 gas chambers holyhoax story was fake ((Soviet)) propaganda. Jews started the Israel disaster in the 1890’s. Genocide and expulsion even in 1947 era. Rothschild money and ball squezzing is alll that’s kept them going. AIPAC owns your government and the garbage in your skull is how they keep you angry at the truth. It hurts. I know. I’m sorry.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

606 members (17CalFan, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 74 invisible), 2,327 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,678
Posts18,493,850
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.