Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Matt Goetz is the product of a generation of people that society wouldn’t let get punched in the mouth! He blows his trap and accuses people with zero repercussions. He’s the stereotypical millennial that has never had to take responsibility for his actions.

So, you think Matt Gaetz's fears of additional Republicans taking bribes is unfounded?

I think Matt Gaetz would gladly take, or give a bribe. Especially if it made the House Ethics committee investigation against him go away. I guess paying underage women to have sex with you at drug parties isn’t really kosher now days. With more and more witnesses stepping up, I’m sure he’d do whatever he can to make it go away.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
^^^ correct. Gaetz is a buffoon who occasionally makes a good point.

He is a tool. He made this mess when he conspired with the dems to remove McCarthy. A true buffoon, dupe, fool.

He got the GOP played by the dems. Selfish idiot.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/24/24.
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I think Matt Gaetz would gladly take, or give a bribe. Especially if it made the House Ethics committee investigation against him go away. I guess paying underage women to have sex with you at drug parties isn’t really kosher now days. With more and more witnesses stepping up, I’m sure he’d do whatever he can to make it go away.

Well, you keep staring out the window looking for news that doesn't exist.

Meanwhile, you'll probably miss what really happens.

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J

I think we let the investigation lead us where it needs to. If it becomes obvious he did nothing wrong, then at that point the investigation needs to be over, and his name cleared. If it turns out he did what they believe he may have, he needs to go to prison just like his old friend Joel Greenberg. Nobody is above the law.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
You are a fool jetboy. Hardly the fist time The Swamp has used accusations of women to take out a political opponent.

Meanwhile:

Video - Is it Treason?

Maybe Matt Gaetz is leaving Bread Crumbs for us as to what is about to happen......

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
You are a fool jetboy. Hardly the fist time The Swamp has used accusations of women to take out a political opponent.

Meanwhile:

Video - Is it Treason?

Maybe Matt Gaetz is leaving Bread Crumbs for us as to what is about to happen......

Luckily these days, everyone has a camera, we have DNA, text messages, email, and they are all recoverable. If I was Gaetz, and I knew I was innocent, I would welcome the investigation to clear my name. I wouldn’t try to kill it. Then again, you would never find me at a drug party with underage girls who were there to be paid to have sex. so I wouldn’t have anything to hide. Does Matt Gaetz?

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Ya, sure jetboy, you'd welcome a bogus prosecution. haha

Tell you what. If you are soooooo convinced Matt Gaetz is a criminal, why haven't you created a thread on it and laid out your case? You know, some "facts", links, articles, court cases, pics, etc, etc. Instead you raid this thread and derail it from the subject by casting aspersions. BMT jumped on it in seconds, now you.

So start the thread, I double dare you. But you won't, because that is not your assigned mission is it. You and BMT are here to disrupt. Good luck with that. And thanks for the bumps.

Video - Is it Treason?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 04/24/24.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

I think we let the investigation lead us where it needs to. If it becomes obvious he did nothing wrong, then at that point the investigation needs to be over, and his name cleared. If it turns out he did what they believe he may have, he needs to go to prison just like his old friend Joel Greenberg. Nobody is above the law.

You stupid commie chkunt. There is no JUSTICE and there is no JUSTICE system. Lawfare has completely destroyed it. It will have to be rebuilt from the ground up.

You ignorant fugk.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Meanwhile:

Video - Is it Treason?

All this stupid turd needs to do is read the thread where Matt Gaetz speculates about bribes. The truth, None of these stupid communist enablers want to read anything that gets away from the media mission.

Justice, you say? Justice is how this little chkunt will be one of the first to die when SHTF. He has no network and his neighbors will make a nice stew out of him. 🤣

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
And the winner of the biggest sucker on the planet goes to.........
..........the American Taxpayer for the 25th year in a row!

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Hunter Biden
Luckily these days, everyone has a camera, we have DNA, text messages, email, and they are all recoverable. If I was Gaetz, and I knew I was innocent, I would welcome the investigation to clear my name. I wouldn’t try to kill it. Then again, you would never find me at a drug party with underage girls who were there to be paid to have sex. so I wouldn’t have anything to hide. Does Matt Gaetz?

Equal justice for all !

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by steve4102
If by some miracle Trump manages to get elected, The House will impeach him before Inauguration Day and the senate will convict, he will never be inaugurated win, lose or steal

How do you impeach someone who doesn't hold the job?

I can't get fired from Best Buy if I never had the job to begin with.

More likely scenario is that this time the election won't be certified, so Trump is never allowed to take office. Therefore, no impeachment required. The repercussions from either scenario is difficult to contemplate.

The biggest problem our country has is not systemic racism, it's systemic stupidity.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

547 members (222Sako, 1minute, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 68 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,791
Posts18,496,131
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.