Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Typhus was the biggest killer. There were no gas chambers, except the one "replica" the ((Soviets)) built with the famous bars made of stone, like the cruel German heart. Comparing the 1950 World Almanac to the 1940 reveals Jewish population world wide increased dramatically. That is, if we are to believe some 6,000,000 were miraculously vaporized out of existence, those Jews that survived were dropping a lot of quadruplets every year and cut down the normal 9 month gestation to 4 or 5.

You are not only wrong. You are anti-American. Whom do you think fought those evil people? We the Americans. You are a very evil person, Crash Pad. Why have you sided with those who rape women until their pelvises crack throw babies in microwaves, and kill parents in front of their children? You should be ashamed of yourself.
Look stuff up yourself. Don’t act shocked. I was very hostile myself when someone pointed out the 6,000,000 gas chambers holyhoax story was fake ((Soviet)) propaganda. Jews started the Israel disaster in the 1890’s. Genocide and expulsion even in 1947 era. Rothschild money and ball squezzing is alll that’s kept them going. AIPAC owns your government and the garbage in your skull is how they keep you angry at the truth. It hurts. I know. I’m sorry.

A lot of the guys here wear pearls and love to clutch them when you broach this subject lol.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image]
C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I guess some could make a good case for supporting Hitler against the Jews. Blaming anyone but liberal Americans and radical muslims for these 'protests' is stupid.
Jews here should have learned a lesson from what happened in Germany. The Jews in Israel have balls. The ones here just blindly support anything the left does.

Last edited by Mannlicher; 04/26/24.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I read part of the article but it got too long and wasn't very interesting but I notice there is an assumption that Jews are not white people. I know there are some such as the Ethiopian Jews that have an admixture of the black Ethiopian peoples but most if not all the Jews I ever knew were/are white people

Why would the writer racially differentiate Jews from being white when most of them are in fact white as are most people originating in that part of the Mid-east. My first wife was half Lebanese or Syrian (they couldn't decide) and she was whiter than me and her mother was olive skinned.

Crashpad: Have you any suggestion as to where the millions of Israeli Jews could move to.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by slumlord
All of the hostages are dead
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Zionist Israelis are pulling out all the stops. They messed up bad in Gaza, bad-bad-bad. The whole world hates their guts like never before. Anti Genocide has to be Antisemitic according to our US Congress. Weak soup. Uncle Schumel needs to save their sorry ass. But can't....

I think that you're delusional.

Hamas started the current war and the people who elected Hamas to represent them and their interests are paying the price. Hamas could stop the killing today if they would release all of the Israeli hostages who were taken on 10/07/23. Egypt could stop the killing of the women and children in Gaza if they would open their border to the Sinai, but they haven't and don't appear interested in doing so. The Israelis have no incentive to stop until their term are met, so combatants and non-combatants will continue to die.

I find it to be hypocritical of the U.S. to urge restraint given our lack of restraint is wars that we have fought in since 1941. War is Hell and non-combatant deaths have always been and will always be collateral damage. If you look at the infrastructure that Hamas built in Gaza, it was built to support a war with Israel, not to build a future of peaceful co-existence with the Israelis.

The British gave the Jewish people a homeland in Palestine and it is now as it always has been the Jewish people's responsibility to keep that which they have been given. I hope that they succeed.
There is so much ignorance espoused herein it would be shocking if not for so many brainwashed knuckleheads like you fall for even dumber wisdom every day. Israel is evil. Zionist depravity controls your mind.

You can call me names, but you can't argue the facts.

FACTS:

In 1917 the Balfour Declaration gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine.

UN Resolution 181 established the borders between Israel and the Palestinian Arabs. The Jews accepted Resolution 181, but the Palestinian Arabs didn't and they and the Arab nations that have contiguous borders with Israel attacked the Jews. The Israelis have defeated the Arabs in every war that has been fought to date and will likely do a lot more damage to Gaza before the hostages are returned or Gaza is totally destroyed.

Hamas invaded Israel on 10/07/23, killed many Israeli citizens and took many Israeli hostages back into Gaza.

Hamas can save the lives of the Gazans who elected them by returning the hosteges that they took on 10/07/23.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Crash_pad: Have you any suggestion as to where the millions of Israeli Jews could move to?

What are you going to do about the stolen land you live on? Where will you go that isn't stolen land? Maybe Antarctica?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Hamas can save the lives of the Gazans who elected them by returning the hostages that they took on 10/07/23.
That won't work. Those people are dead.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E

Last edited by Esteban325; 04/26/24.
IC B3

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
I can only get sooo erect, lady!

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Bump. Slide armor?

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
sup biches, no want some?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

If the hostages are all dead, than the Israelis will have just cause to bomb Gaza flat, payback being a Mofo.
By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by 1minute
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

Wonder how many of their student loans we will be asked to pay off!!!!

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

By your logic Hamas, Palestinians in general, have more than just cause to kill every Israeli they possibly can. After all they have been mercilessly murdered, robbed, and brutalized for 80 years. Oh? Huh? You didn’t know that, or just don’t care?

The Israelis have done unto the Palestinians Arabs what the Palestinian Arab would have done unto them if they had the ability to do so.

I don't care about the Palestinian Arabs because the British gave the Jews a homeland in Palestine and UN Resolution 181 defined the borders that the Jews accepted and the Palestinian Arabs rejected. If the Palestinian Arabs had accepted the borders established under Resolution 181 they might be living in peace and reaping the benefits of living next to a group of people who, as a group, are much more capable than they are. Israel is a fait de accompli and the sooner the Palestinian Arabs come to accept that, the sooner that they will find peace.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
(260 Rem)
I think youre delusional

Crash_pad: Maybe if they would just leave Israel alone the Israelis might leave the Palestinians alone. The Yankees decisively beat us over 150 years ago. We still don't like it and don't always like that some moved down here and stayed but we were beat fair and square and after they beat us they moved an army down here and robbed us. My family was robbed by the Yankees. That is the price of military defeat.

Have you any suggestion as to where the several million Israeli Jews could go to live if they gave up their country?

Have you considered that wherever you live is on stolen land?

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
260Remguy, Remind us again what right or authority did the British have to take any part of Palestine away from Palestinians to give to interloping Jews? That tiny sliver of land in 1948 is , according to your judgement, all the Zionists are entitled. Did you realize, Israel is merely occupying the rest illegally? Did you know Israeli is the only country in the world with undeclared borders? Their Eratz (greater) Israel fantasy can thus extend as far as they wish. Only now they never can. Thanks to Hamas and the rest of the world’s utter disgust.

673 Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I often wonder if there are any hostages?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 1minute
Obviously, those students don't have much of a class load.

When at Columbia, Mommy and Daddy are shelling out 90K a year for their little angels to go there...

you think that is pitiful now? Where do you think most of these idiots will be in life, 10, 15 and /or 20 years from now?

Once a looser, always a looser.

Too bad the cops are not treating these people like they were treated back in the 60s and early 70s protesting Vietnam in DC. personally I wish we could see the Kent State outcome, like back in Ohio in those days.

Let them experience what their heroes in Hamas are doing to Israeli citizens on the street.. and see if Hamas and Palestine are still their heroes...

Better yet, box them up in cuffs and ship them to Palestine... ALL of them!

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (1234, 2500HD, 10Glocks, 160user, 1Longbow, 1lessdog, 72 invisible), 2,236 guests, and 1,259 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,785
Posts18,495,990
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.