[Linked Image from images2.imgbox.com]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I believe he won't win regardless of my one vote in my very red state

Maker of the Frankenstud Sling Keeper
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
I hope Im wrong, but there is no chance he wins. If it were an actual honest election, Trump would win by quite possibly the largest amount in history. The problem is that most states have not fixed any of the fraud issues that were present last time around. I dont think some of you quite realize what these evil pricks are willing to do to keep our guy out of office

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by wabigoon
An honest election, yes

In a landslide

Props for positive thinking but he won by a sliver in 16 was actually behind in actual votes in 20. Yes you can win with less votes than the other guy but a landslide ain't happening.

Last edited by dirt99; 04/26/24. Reason: spellin
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Yes, he can win. Many variables from now until then: the economy, armed conflicts, candidates' health. We'll see. What is predictable is that this election will be like the last, not perfect but fair. Don't fall for ludicrous conspiracy theories based more on beliefs than evidence and peddled by hucksters and angry rubes.

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" -Isaac Asimov

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
No matter how the election turns out I believe the aftermath will be akin to 1776 or 1861. When Trump wins the left will go apeshit and revolt at the behest of the intelligence agencies and politicians who have been grifting us for decades. When Trump wins but they refuse to allow him to take the office then the right will have had enough and it’ll get ugly. I see the 5th of November as the final straw for the corruption and the track they’ve forced us down. I don’t think there’s any hope for the future of our once great country short of forcefully taking back our government as prescribed by our Founders and indelibly inscribed in our history, I sincerely hope I’m wrong and we’re able to retake our freedoms peacefully but I know that the left, the politicians and the corporations won’t allow that to happen!

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Adams
Everybody is debating back and forth about the election, which is obviously normal in any presidential election year. .

There's nothing normal about this election.

Banana republic politics of jailing one side and even preventing him from campaigning while on trial before a kangaroo court... All out media lies and assaults hourly.

Nothing is normal about any of this.

It's a total clown show.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no way in hell Trump will be our next president.

D
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
D
He won last time!

However, unless the voter fraud is stopped, he will again have a 2nd election stolen.

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
It Boils Down to Taken Out the Trash..

Wack for My Daddy Oh

There’s Whiskey in the Jar 0

Cum On du Da da Rain ..

IC B3

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by Eric308
Yes, he can win. Many variables from now until then: the economy, armed conflicts, candidates' health. We'll see. What is predictable is that this election will be like the last, not perfect but fair. Don't fall for ludicrous conspiracy theories based more on beliefs than evidence and peddled by hucksters and angry rubes.

This yugggge cu nt needs a father figure.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

Good post Eric, thanks for positive vibe

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

You make an excellent point...

I also suspect... you suck an excellent dick.

Thanks for playing.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
Maybee limp dik Erik has seen the light🤪

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Maybee limp dik Erik has seen the light🤪
There’s no light in grandmas basement. Just lotion and a basket.

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Adams
Does anybody really think Donald Trump can win the election?

Everybody is debating back and forth about the election, which is obviously normal in any presidential election year. Much less this election rematch.

But does anybody really think Donald Trump can win? I hope he does. But I believe the election has already been won by Biden and the DNC knows it.

I mean think about it for a moment. If elections were fair would the DNC run Biden? Biden is a disaster. His body and brain are slowly shutting down, he can’t speak clearly, he can’t walk straight, he falls down a lot, he constantly gets lost, he can’t even remember what he had for breakfast most afternoons. The guy is obviously not capable of running the most complicated country in world. (Shame on his family for allowing this.)

Remember Fetterman a couple years ago. Guy just had a stroke. In order to debate he had to have everything typed out. No way this guy should have won. But he did.

I’m sorry to say but this election in MHO is going to be an exact duplicate of the last one. Mail in ballots will win the election. Obama and Hillary will still run the country from the backseat.

Let’s face it. Our governmental agencies pretty much all think alike except for extremes. I don’t think the republicans in office really care who’s elected. Most of them probably want Biden as there will be less bumps in the road for them while most of them are scamming to get their millions before their out of office.

But will still need to get out and vote no matter who ends up running for office.

YGBFSM. TFF.

If tbe election is held in November he will win every state.

As Q said, "The left has no chance." Book it.

The truth will come out about the left and Kilery and Pedophilia.

WW3 is coming.

The Great Awakening is coming.

The Precipice is near.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]image post site forum

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
All hail Q?

Maybe not...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Gawd Dam the Pusher Man

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by dirt99
Originally Posted by Bearcat74
Originally Posted by wabigoon
An honest election, yes

In a landslide

Props for positive thinking but he won by a sliver in 16 was actually behind in actual votes in 20. Yes you can win with less votes than the other guy but a landslide ain't happening.
Where do you get your information that he was behind in actual votes in '20?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Evidently Trump thinks Trump can win or else he is going through a lot of hell for nothing.

"Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants". --- William Penn

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

530 members (1234, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 1minute, 222Sako, 57 invisible), 2,406 guests, and 1,324 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,794
Posts18,496,211
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.