Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by jetjockey
Originally Posted by MAC
And Trump is going to release his tax returns,
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Because he said he would.

was going to balance the budget,
The BUDGET AND SPENDING ARE A MATTER FOR CONGRESS. ALL A POTUS DOES IS SIGN IT.

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

and his health care plan was coming in two weeks.
IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

Not to mention Covid was under control,
HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

-here is one of his exact quotes
“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected,
IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels.
THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

I could keep going and going.
I HAVE NO DOUBT YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE BS.

-Everything I stated is a fact.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

Two Words for you. Grand Jury. Actually, multiple Grand Juries.
SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

That’s all you have? No real rebuttal? Of course that’s all you guys ever do because you have no rebuttal.

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
NY Scum Sucker has Trump in court, under a gag order, and the pedo in charge of child molesting, wants to debate him......LMAO. Why not a fence post you AH.

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
In 2020 Trumps performance in the 1st debate probably lost the election for him. Poll numbers for Trump nosedived after that and he never recovered. Trump backed out of the scheduled 2nd debate and participated in the 3rd where he did OK. But by then it was too late.

Most people don't really want the truth.

They just want constant reassurance that what they believe is the truth.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
JMR40 you make the point I had planned. It was such a disappointment to watch given my expectations. Trump was handed Biden on a silver plate and ended up looking like some spoiled, impatient, privileged old meany to all the haus fraus.
If they do debate he needs to show more class and patience -likeability. I would suggest he carry many of his own questions to spring on Ole Joe. Joe will certainly be given answers to prescribed ones or listening to them in his ear

For myself I wish Trump could coolly throw out things like creepy Joe showering with his adolescent daughter, hair sniffing children, putting his hands all over women even while on stage, the military might he supplied to the Taliban who consider women property, his use of the N word when describing not needing 'uppity' big city mayors and the fact that his donors are doing all the prosecuting of non-crimes . Anything to turn minorities and women from Joe. Fighting fair anymore is pointless.

If the debate happens, I can see abortion getting half the air time if a debate does come into play.,

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/live/wW1lY5jFNcQ?si=D1QqyYVYbnYnJANK[/video]

50 minute to 1 hour mark is brutal

IC B2

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by gsganzer
If Trump can keep himself from swinging at every pitch and come across as presidential and not a blowhard, he stands a chance. However, regardless of how the debate actually goes, the follow-up news cycles will work to patch every chink that developed in Bidens's armor and emphasize every Trump mistake.

The White Women on both Coast are Not Voting for Trump..

Ain’t because of Trump it’s because Lindsay at the most opportune time brings up the Abortion Issue

You don’t threaten their Right to Kill their Kids even when it’s already Born

So Trump doesn’t need to go Full Rutabaga he just needs to Andrew Gilliam Thinker Belle ..

The sooner the Better..

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
Never happen

MAC Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
NO CANDIDATE IS UNDER LEGAL OBLIGATION TO RELEASE TAX RETURNS. WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THEM?

-Again, he signed a budget that added nearly 8 billion to the debt, when he said he’d balance the budget. The POTUS is required by law to produce a comprehensive budget to Congress every year.

IT WAS PUT FORTH. JOHN McCAIN KILLED IT. AGAIN THINGS OF THIS MATTER ARE FOR CONGRESS.

-John McCain died in August of 2018, Trump left office in 2021. In 2020, Trump promised a replacement for Obamacare 5 times. Btw, those promises were two years after McCain died.

HE NEVER SAID IT WOULD BE UNDER CONTROL. BUT HE SAID HE WOULD FAST TRACK A VACCINE WHICH HE DID AND HE TRIED TO PREVENT TRAVEL FROM CHINA IN AN ATTEMPT TO KEEP IT OUT OF THE NATION AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. THE DEMs IN CONGRESS WENT NUTS ABOUT THAT AND CALLED HIM A XENOPHOBE.

“ …when you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero, that’s a pretty good job we’ve done.”

IT DID. IT IS COMING BACK BUT WITH INFLATION NONE OF THE GAINS ARE REAL, THEY ONLY EXIST ON PAPER

The market never plummeted. The DOW is currently up 22% under Biden, and over 27% at its record high.

THE STUFF COMING OUT IN COURT PRETTY MUCH PUT THIS ON COHEN. AND WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT HE DID WITH HIS MONEY WHEN HE WAS A PRIVATE CITIZEN?

-Under Oath David Pecker has said Trump knew about all of it. He stated that in Trumps opinion, Daniels actually owned him $24 million for violating the hush money deal.

Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
WHY WOULDN'T HE? IF JOEY IS SO GOOD THEN HE SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH A DEBATE. THE ACTUAL QUESTION IS WHY IS JOEY SO TERRIFIED OF HIM THAT HE HIDES AND SENT HIS DOJ ON ATTACK?

SO WHAT? YOU CAN INDICT A HAM SANDWICH AT A GRAND JURY AND A GRAND JURY IS NOT A CONVICTION

You are stuck on stupid.
NOPE BUT YOU DAMN SURE ARE BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT REFUTE A SINGLE POINT I MADE IN REPLY TO YOUR IDIOCY.

Going through life as a moron is a bad life choice. You should do something about it.

That’s all you have? No real rebuttal? Of course that’s all you guys ever do because you have no rebuttal.

And Joey's 50 years of lies? Want to discuss them?

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

Trump probably told more lies in his first week than Joe had his entire life. Funny how you try and twist it back to Biden without acknowledging Trump was arguably the least truthful president in history.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
You ever told a tall tale Jetboi?

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by earlybrd
And Trump is going to release his tax returns, was going to balance the budget, and his health care plan was coming in two weeks. Not to mention Covid was under control, the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected, and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels. I could keep going and going. Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Right!

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
And Trump is going to release his tax returns, was going to balance the budget, and his health care plan was coming in two weeks. Not to mention Covid was under control, the stock market would plummet when Biden was elected, and he knew nothing about the payments to Stormy Daniels. I could keep going and going. Why would Biden debate a serial liar whose followers won’t even hold him accountable for his lies, and worse yet, hang on all the lies he says?

STFU, you ignorant chkunt.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

Trump probably told more lies in his first week than Joe had his entire life. Funny how you try and twist it back to Biden without acknowledging Trump was arguably the least truthful president in history.

Dumb m'fer.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm waiting for his handlers to walk back his comment.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by gsganzer
If Trump can keep himself from swinging at every pitch and come across as presidential and not a blowhard, he stands a chance. However, regardless of how the debate actually goes, the follow-up news cycles will work to patch every chink that developed in Bidens's armor and emphasize every Trump mistake.

This ^^^^^^

If Trump would just act like a president he would destroy Biden but unfortunately he has proven that he can't help but resort to immature name calling and the urge to attack every time he is attacked. I love his policies and the way he can make things happen and I will be voting for him. Most conservatives and many independents understand his personality and can live with it but women in particular are not prone to accepted that type of behavior.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Trump best stay out of any debates one thing for sure any debate will be rigged in Biden's favor.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Dude

Not even Joy Reid or The White Lesbian could manage that Debacle and that’s why it ain’t going to Happen..

There’s Nobody interested in Moderating their Career Ender ..

There is One

A Real Master of Ceremonies

Jeffery “Zoom Call” Toobin

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

You are stuck on stupid.

LOL.
Yep. Typical Moron Biden Voter. With a terminal case of TDS. And actually believes Bidenomics and the Green Deal will “save” America’s Economy.

Bet he believes all of Pedo Joe’s Lies. Like when Lying Hiden Biden was a Truck Driver, “Graduated”Top of his Law Class, was a All American HS Football Player, rode millions of miles on Amtrak with a Dead Conductor at the wheel, Marched with Nelson Mandela and MLK, and his Uncle was eaten by Cannibals, and whipped ole Corn Pop with a chain. 🤪🤪🤪😂😂😂

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jetboi gets pissy when you question his Larry bass

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Jetboi was easy to spot posing as a “reasonable Republican” when he first got here. It wasn’t hard to tell he was a TDS-laden bitch who’d be showing signs of that malady before long.

As JLP would say, “BETA!!!!”

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

448 members (12344mag, 10gaugeman, 1badf350, 163bc, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 41 invisible), 2,109 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,219
Posts18,504,133
Members73,994
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.