Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Traveler52
OMG they were such good boys.
Parents already have ambulance chasser lined up
For a big payday
Collect call to Mr Ben Crump, will you accept the charges??

GB1

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
It does seem maybe a bit excessive to celebrate the death of four kids....does it not?

I am MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A kid one year older than me chirped his tires flopping the block, Barney saw it and the chase was on.

An 18 year old desperado, caught circling the block and chirping a tire of a hill where it often happens, and a 22 year old Baby LEO. The chase went by our current house, and ended up with a wannabe hero cop and a dead kid.

That was a tragic joke.

The link was much different, even though many will try to make it the same story.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Haha!

I had stolen several cars by the time I was 18.

Been chased by the cops multiple times.

Lucky I wasn't killed over it I guess.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Saved the Taxpayers $Tens-of-Millions over the otherwise lifetime of those rodents.

GR

Got that right! Good pit.

Due to the increased price of ammo, don't expect a warning shot...
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
I doubt any one of them ever had a Dad around to help them grow up.

A boot to my azz got to the seat of the problem, Thanks Dad!

Cops gotta do, what they gotta do.

"Camping places fix themselves in your mind as if you had spent long periods of your life in them.
You will remember a curve of your wagon track in the grass of the plain like the features of a friend."
Isak Dinesen

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Garandimal
Originally Posted by killerv
Those cameras are catching folks left and right where we live, they are everywhere. We had a pit maneuver done about a week ago on a stolen vehicle near the house, but I couldn't help but think....if if my car was stolen, would I want a pit maneuver done on it? Not like it is salvageable afterwards. What if it was my porsche?

I'm sure the Parents would replace it.

No, wait...

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Never mind.

GR

Mamas will be screaming and crying and fainting at the press conference.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
The police car couldn't accelerate enough to keep up with a Honda, so they called in the Highway Patrol? WTF?

Working as a first responder in Colorado we had 2 firefighters overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning. Put in the backseat of a Colorado State Patrol car, a balls to the wall 30-minute ride to the nearest hospital. The car could only reach 101 MPH. After the car hit that speed the car governed back to 94 MPH.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
It does seem maybe a bit excessive to celebrate the death of four kids....does it not?

I'm not celebrating it. But it comes as no surprise, given the culture they grow up in.

They are taught to take what they want with no consequences, hurt who they want, even for entertainment, and not be hurt back.

Most of all they are taught to disobey the cops. THAT gets more of them killed than anything, (other than their own peers).

The black community should use this without hesitation to educate and enlighten their own culture... But they won't. They will use it as an excuse to "stick it to the system" for personal gain.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by stuvwxyz
The police car couldn't accelerate enough to keep up with a Honda, so they called in the Highway Patrol? WTF?

Working as a first responder in Colorado we had 2 firefighters overcome by carbon monoxide poisoning. Put in the backseat of a Colorado State Patrol car, a balls to the wall 30-minute ride to the nearest hospital. The car could only reach 101 MPH. After the car hit that speed the car governed back to 94 MPH.

Your average motorcycle will absolutely WALK that. While I get you can't out run the radio - radio only matters if you get a good descript/plate number too.

Me

IC B3

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
This is in the liberal area around Gainsbille, FU's home, that had the FL version of Lee as its Congresswoman in DC,until the rest of FL pulled out her big dip stick. Donated enough money, together, to sink her ship, and got an opponent, to dump he dumb butt into the trash.

By the way, a concrete bridge piling makes a great pit stop, stop for a stolen SUV at 111 mph. My four heroes, 2 ankle bracelets, three outstanding arrest warrants, all wearing ski masks in FL no less, :-) in a stolen SUV, running from multiple county's deputies and the FL State Po, Pos. Yep my heroes and just good kids that did't do no-thinnn.... Damned bridge jumped out and bit the SUV.
Finis

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
By my simple math, the taxpayers were saved $4 million.

4 people, 20 years incarceration for inevitable future jail time @ $50k per year each.

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Their police cars couldn't keep up with a Honda SUV? WTH?

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Many, many cars have their speed governed. My 02 GMC 2500 4x4 does. Trying to remember 95 or 105, the previous owner hit the limit quite often. I think I hit the governor on the 14 Yukon Denali a couple weeks ago on the freeway trying to avoid getting hit in the butt. Traffic was flowing at 90 plus, until I found a place to duck back into the right lane.

The city probably figures it would be a liability to remove the speed limiter.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by colodog
I doubt any one of them ever had a Dad around to help them grow up.

A boot to my azz got to the seat of the problem, Thanks Dad!

Cops gotta do, what they gotta do.
The '''Dads"' are probably doing the same stuff- thieving- running from the cops while wearing ankle bracelets. With a long rap-sheets- dats how they roll- they hard- yo

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
A kid one year older than me chirped his tires flopping the block, Barney saw it and the chase was on.

An 18 year old desperado, caught circling the block and chirping a tire of a hill where it often happens, and a 22 year old Baby LEO. The chase went by our current house, and ended up with a wannabe hero cop and a dead kid.

That was a tragic joke.

The link was much different, even though many will try to make it the same story.
Not a lot different. The 18 year old desperado would still be breathing, had he simply pulled over and accepted a small ticket for excessive acceleration.

Actions have consequences!

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

If we were celebrating, perhaps. I am not, but it bothers me not that a problem has been resolved by physics. Not unlike what will happen in my community if they do stupid stuff like that. Our power poles are concrete, and we have more firearms per capita than any military installation in the USA.

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

B
Campfire Member
Online Content
Campfire Member
B
Dan,
The way it should be!!

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Are ankle monitors actually monitored? Psyop? Never heard of anyone with a job as such.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

I'm not celebrating it. But it comes as no surprise, given the culture they grow up in.

They are taught to take what they want with no consequences, hurt who they want, even for entertainment, and not be hurt back.

Most of all they are taught to disobey the cops. THAT gets more of them killed than anything, (other than their own peers).

The black community should use this without hesitation to educate and enlighten their own culture... But they won't. They will use it as an excuse to "stick it to the system" for personal gain.

Wait for it... Fainting in 3 2 1.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1234, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 12344mag, 10gaugeman, 67 invisible), 2,551 guests, and 1,163 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,471
Posts18,529,309
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.