Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Trump is not even President but he forced NATO/Europe to massively up support for Ukraine's war against the Orcs and got the US Aid bill through the US Congress.

We all know Puty Boi would have stayed home if Trump had stayed in the office of the President. Trump sent the first leathal aid to Ukraine and those Javelin ATGMs were crucial to stopping the ORCs run on Kyiv at the start of the invasion.

Trump called for much more support for Ukraine when the Orcs invaded.

Now Trump has once again packed sand in the VeeJays of the Putin Pufters I wonder how they will cope?

Will we see the Putin Pufters openly supporting Slow Roll Biden?

Why do Putin Pufters love mother OrcLand so much yet live here in our US of A?

ATACMS gotta eat and Orc is on the menu, thanks to Donald J Trump.

Last edited by JohnBurns; 04/29/24.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

GB1

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Awesome, John. Is Rick whipping you up a hot pocket after a long day?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I would guess that Trump’s plan is to keep the pressure on Russia until he is in office; and then he will give Zelensky and Putin an offer that neither can refuse. It will not include Ukraine membership in NATO and Ukraine will cede territory. Ukraine will be neutral and Russia will agree to leave it alone.

And if I had to put a Trump signature on it, Europe will pay for the rebuild.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Slope77
I would guess that Trump’s plan is to keep the pressure on Russia until he is in office; and then he will give Zelensky and Putin an offer that neither can refuse. It will not include Ukraine membership in NATO and Ukraine will cede territory. Ukraine will be neutral and Russia will agree to leave it alone.

THAT should have happened long ago.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Russia DID agree to leave Ukraine alone already.

Their word is not worth squat.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Trump betrayed his base pushing this money and more for Israel. 600,000 Ukrainians isn't enough? Whatever Putin's plan it relies on a rational adversary. NATO and America are not rational. He should smash Ukraine once and for all before things spiral out of control, seize Odessa, kill Zelensky and get rid of the Nazis any way possible. Inviting long range US missiles to hit deep inside Russia to provoke direct retaliation is a dangerous gambit he should foreclose on immediately. Otherwise this unwinnable lost cause will fester and spread, even though the West knows full well it could never prevail against Russia's superior military capacity.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think nyquil burns should just grab one of his 5k ARs and go kill some Russians in Ukraine.

Hint, make sure your significant other is named on your life insurance policy.....

Last edited by hicountry; 04/29/24.
A
ATC Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

Just like Mexico paid for that wall, North Korea gave up their nuke ambitions, and all the other BS he spewed. Was there a mass amnesia among Trump followers in the past few years? And, NO, I am not a Biden supporter. They are all liars and crooks.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Russia DID agree to leave Ukraine alone already.

Their word is not worth squat.

I suspect Trump understands Puty Boi's a liar. It will make it interesting.

How do you make sure the Orcs stay home after any agreement when the Orcs are proven lying liars?

John Burns

I have all the sources.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If trump is responsible for getting this pushed through, then hes dead f ucking wrong on this

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Trump is not even President but he forced NATO/Europe to massively up support for Ukraine's war against the Orcs and got the US Aid bill through the US Congress.

We all know Puty Boi would have stayed home if Trump had stayed in the office of the President. Trump sent the first leathal aid to Ukraine and those Javelin ATGMs were crucial to stopping the ORCs run on Kyiv at the start of the invasion.

Trump called for much more support for Ukraine when the Orcs invaded.

Now Trump has once again packed sand in the VeeJays of the Putin Pufters I wonder how they will cope?

Will we see the Putin Pufters openly supporting Slow Roll Biden?

Why do Putin Pufters love mother OrcLand so much yet live here in our US of A?

ATACMS gotta eat and Orc is on the menu, thanks to Donald J Trump.
I dont even think this is a real person
I cant imagine anyone actually being this dumb

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And the far majority of trumps base wants nothing to do with the nazi f ags in ukraine or another useless war. If he goes down that road, he will lose a pile of support

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Zelensky Reveals He’s Working with Biden on Scheme for 10 Years of Military Aid

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the United States and Ukrainian governments are “working on a bilateral security agreement” that would effectively send aid to Ukraine over the next ten years.

In a statement, Zelensky said he had been in discussion with House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY)......

“We are also working on fixing specific levels of support for this year and for the next ten years, including armed support, financial, political, and joint arms production.”

The Daily Fetched

Legislate a guaranteed 10 year war, because the MIC and all it's supporters know Trump is going to cut them off at the knees.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Zelensky Reveals He’s Working with Biden on Scheme for 10 Years of Military Aid

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said that the United States and Ukrainian governments are “working on a bilateral security agreement” that would effectively send aid to Ukraine over the next ten years.

In a statement, Zelensky said he had been in discussion with House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY)......

“We are also working on fixing specific levels of support for this year and for the next ten years, including armed support, financial, political, and joint arms production.”

The Daily Fetched

Legislate a guaranteed 10 year war, because the MIC and all it's supporters know Trump is going to cut them off at the knees.

Thats what i believe. Trump will kill it and they know it. Exactly why pedo the illegal pres is trying to get this locked up for 10 years. Useless burns is a tool and knows nothing about current events in any way, shape or form

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by ATC

Just like Mexico paid for that wall, North Korea gave up their nuke ambitions, and all the other BS he spewed. Was there a mass amnesia among Trump followers in the past few years? And, NO, I am not a Biden supporter. They are all liars and crooks.

I won’t argue with you.

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gunchamp
And the far majority of trumps base wants nothing to do with the nazi f ags in ukraine or another useless war. If he goes down that road, he will lose a pile of support

This is going to sting a bit. Gird your soft loins.

John Burns

I have all the sources.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
John,
What is your blood pressure currently? Really concerned 😧

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That video is two years old John. Still much, much newer than any other pictures or videos you’ve posted.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
That video is two years old John. Still much, much newer than any other pictures or videos you’ve posted.
Lol

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

135 members (7887mm08, 44mc, 470Evans, 300_savage, 35, 7mm_Loco, 11 invisible), 1,843 guests, and 1,038 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,326
Posts18,526,486
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.