Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JMR40
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.
I would like to say you are just misinformed, but you arent. You know better. You are just a dumb f uck. Plain and simple

1 member likes this: BrotherBart
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
OP Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by gunchamp
Just spoke with a customer of ours who we havent seen in a while. Job forced him to get the death shot. He had a stroke a month later. In his 40s. Add another to the long list. Oh, TC arms is back if you guys havent heard

"Job forced him"

I'm sorry, but that is bullshìt. He allowed the job to force him. Sometimes you have to take a principled stand.
Easy to say when you arent in that situation. Listen or lose everything. Not an easy choice and one that i am glad i didnt have to make

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
The Covid shot was Trumps shining accomplishment while in office. He was quite proud of it, took the shot himself and encouraged everyone else to do so until his handlers pointed out that wasn't a popular position among his followers. Trump was President when people were forced to take the shot. If we're going to start executing government officials for the shot why not start at the top.

My nurse friends in the ER and cardio units are seeing dozens of teenagers 20 30 years old with major issues and experiencing strokes after the shots. Lots of miscarriages now

Over 80% of US citizens took the shot, over 90% of those 65 or older. The rate of deaths is lower for those who took the shot than those who did not or those exposed before the shot.

Before the vaccine was available the side effects of having Covid included cardiac problems, blood clots, miscarriages, and strokes. Are these people having issues because they got the shot, or because they were exposed to Covid. There is zero data showing these things are happening any more often than before.

The vaccines weren't forced until 2021 dummy under Biden. And Biden banned ivermectin

Fact Biden said take the shots and you won't get or spread covid

THE shots had zero effect on covid

3 members like this: Raeford, Jackson_Handy, gunchamp
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by jaguartx
I figure the executions start becoming public in Feb 2025.

Many have already been executed. That news will be made public after the people have been led from Dark to Light.

They will then say, "Good riddance to them."

Nah. Your all jabberin jaws and no results.

Sorry man, your track record is 1-9390. Wish it were different.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
1 member likes this: Jackson_Handy
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I would like to say you are just misinformed, but you arent. You know better. You are just a dumb f uck. Plain and simple

He is not misinformed.
He is either full of shìt or lying.

The shot was not commonly available until after Trump was gone.
The mandates didn't come until it was available.
Even after Trump left, it was rationed out to high risk folks and folks in high risk
situations.

That hurt their distribution.
A lot of people who would have taken it saw the effects before it was available to them. Friends in health care passed on it to make it more available to weak individuals. Before long they were seeing weird effects and refused to take it
when it became common.

Much of our local population that was required held out, and never actually faced
any problems. Amazing thing. Just refusing to get on the train.
If enough brave souls just stand up, quietly, they really can't be forced to
do much.

Sad.

So few had the balls to simply do nothing right down to the wire.
Too ingrained to sucking the pole to get ahead. They always default to capitulation.
Won't stand on any principle.
To greedy, to ambitious, to indebted, to eager to get ahead of someone else to take a stand for what is right.

I have more respect for those who took it out of fear.

Gunchamp, see your later post.
Too many just caved.
I didn't even wear the masks provided at work.

Don't need them working alone. I do.
Don't need them eating or drinking? I usually have a coffee in the morning, did all day back then.

Not a hero or a rebel, just hate being lied to, treated as stupid, or being pressured to do stupid crap. So as normal, there was a work around and I went around.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 04/30/24.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
1 member likes this: gunchamp
IC B2

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Just spoke with a customer of ours who we havent seen in a while. Job forced him to get the death shot. He had a stroke a month later. In his 40s. Add another to the long list. Oh, TC arms is back if you guys havent heard

"Job forced him"

I'm sorry, but that is bullshìt. He allowed the job to force him. Sometimes you have to take a principled stand.
Easy to say when you arent in that situation. Listen or lose everything. Not an easy choice and one that i am glad i didnt have to make

Nobody said the right path was easy

1 member likes this: rcamuglia
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

"Job forced him"

Nobody has confused you with a brainiac

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jwp475

"Job forced him"

Only a coward would allow a job to dictate what they put in their body. The lack of backbone around here is surprising with how big some of you bìtches talk..

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I think it’s time you went to bed.

MAGA
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I think it’s time you went to bed.

Hey look, a bìtch

IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

"Job forced him"

Handy Jackoff = an angry little man.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
When one is threatened with not being able to support their family, they don't realistically have much of a choice. Only an idiot would call them a coward. The government is the rally villian here.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
When one is threatened with not being able to support their family, they don't realistically have much of a choice. Only an idiot would call them a coward. The government is the rally villian here.

If you aren't willing to stand for what you believe, you are a coward. Sorry, that's the truth.

You want others to stand up and do the right thing but you aren't willing to because it's difficult? Lol welcome to the party....it aint always sunshine and rainbows moth erfùcker lol

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/30/24.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

"Job forced him"

Only a coward would allow a job to dictate what they put in their body. The lack of backbone around here is surprising with how big some of you bìtches talk..

Were you faced with the jab/job choice?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

"Job forced him"

It's easy to criticize others for what you think you would have done, though.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

If you aren't willing to stand for what you believe, you are a coward. Sorry, that's the truth.

You want others to stand up and do the right thing but you aren't willing to because it's difficult? Lol welcome to the party....it aint always sunshine and rainbows moth erfùcker lol

You are proving that you are an idiot and can't see both sides. Tell us how your job and ability to support your family and what you did

Total flipping idiot you are

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Vaxx free here......cowards.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

You are claiming that you would have given up your job, your home and all

You are a liar and an idiot

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The same people are crying about how hard it was to be principled, stand up for what's right, and do the hard thing are the same that bìtch about "good" cops not calling out "bad" cops. The fùcking irony.......

You don't have the balls to do what's right yet you demand others do the right thing lol lol.

You've never done the unpopular "right" thing in your life.....cowards.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

You are claiming that you would have given up your job, your home and all

Correct. I know you've never done the correct, "difficult" thing in your life.........it's ok

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (12344mag, 222Sako, 10gaugemag, 22kHornet, 222ND, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,610 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,381
Posts18,527,543
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.