-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And its not a her, its a he. A mentally disturbed he. Stop playing into this madness. Bunch of weirdos

GB1

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by plumbum
The dead ranger "... was part of hundreds of searches and rescues over her career, most recently playing a critical role in finding a hypothermic and frostbitten hiker during a snowstorm in the High Peaks last month."

I bet the subjects of her SAR efforts did not GAF over her orientation.

I supppse some homophobes here would rather stay lost than be found by a lesbian. Not me.

What exactly do u classify yourself as,besides idiot?

Rehab is for quitters!
THEY are all guilty!
Name one honest politician!
DEFINE Treason.
God bless the USA
Democrats ARE the plague!
RINO'S need to be hunted!
Who's a bigger puzzy than Paul Ryan? Mike Pence? John Kerry ?
REELECT NOBODY! Except Trump
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The dead ranger "... was part of hundreds of searches and rescues over her career, most recently playing a critical role in finding a hypothermic and frostbitten hiker during a snowstorm in the High Peaks last month."

I supppse some homophobes here would rather stay lost than be found by a lesbian. Not me.

and Jeffery Dahmer did a lot of good for his circle of people too, I'm sure

Fact of the matter though, he was sub-human garbage

and so was this freak, good fkn riddance to useless trash

Keep that psychosis down South, we don't need that insanity out here

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
CHILE
"Free helicopter rides for Communists"

Alaska
"Free escalator rides for Communists"

Haaaaaaaahahahahaha !

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Tminc

What exactly do u classify yourself as,besides idiot?

Smarter than you

IC B2

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

The fact that you choose to describe someone that doesn't like or support a particular thing as having a phobia (mental illness) indicates that you've bought into the false shaming doctrine. Do you describe people that don't like the idea of injesting feces "copraphobes"? Perhaps they're just normal people.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I have climbed a bit of ice but it didn't appeal much to me. I am a rock guy. Ice comes with some inherent danger that everyone who climbs it knows, even the mentally ill.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Thegman
The fact that you choose to describe someone that doesn't like or support a particular thing as having a phobia (mental illness) ...

I never said every person who didn't support gays is a homophobe. That is your assumption.

And phobias are not always mental illness. The term "homophobe" colloquially means somebody averse to gays, not somebody irrationally terrified of them.

Do you describe people that don't like the idea of injesting feces "copraphobes"? Perhaps they're just normal people.

I think "copraphobia" is perfectly acceptable, if not normal.

Last edited by plumbum; 04/30/24.
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
The fact that you choose to describe someone that doesn't like or support a particular thing as having a phobia (mental illness) ...

I never said every person who didn't support gays is a homophobe. That is your assumption.

And phobias are not always mental illness. The term "homophobe" colloquially means somebody averse to gays, not somebody irrationally terrified of them.

Do you describe people that don't like the idea of injesting feces "copraphobes"? Perhaps they're just normal people.

A phobia is not a mental illness? Define what a phobia is.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

See above, in bold.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

See above, in bold.

Just one definition of a phobia is defined as "An extreme, irrational, fear of something that may cause a person to panic".

I don't fear the homos, nor do i have panic attacks about them.

I knew the first time I heard the term "homophobe" some years ago that they were using the term to make it appear someone who did not support their gay agenda was the irrational one, the mentally ill one. There's no phobia in being adverse to or not in agreement with their gay or trans choices. But the media and movement have done a good job in re-defining the term in order to try and shame people into thinking that if they have a problem with their choices or illness, they themselves are the problem. IOW...gaslighting.

Guns are responsible for killing as much as Rosie O'Donnel's fork is responsible for her being FAT.
1 member likes this: ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Homophobia is a made up, homophilic, perjorative, to attempt to denigrate anyone who finds homosexuality perverse.

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
1 member likes this: pabucktail
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

See above, in bold.

I asked you to define what a phobia is, not for your personal definition of homophobe.

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T

So you think being irrationally terrified of what's in the toilet is normal? No, that's not normal. You're apparently changing the definition of copraphobia to fit your narratives.

Here's the analogy:

I , and the vast majority of others, don't want to touch, step in, or have any other contact with feces. I, like most, find it disgusting, but I'm in no way irrationally terrified by it.

The copraphags (fitting!🤣) of the world come together and start calling people that don't like the idea of eating feces like they love to do "copraphobes". That is, they call people with normal aversions to feces mentally ill by calling -them- the ones with the problem.

Gaslighting, just as pointed out above. If you can't get this, I don't know what to tell you.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
So you think being irrationally terrified of what's in the toilet is normal? No, that's not normal. You're apparently changing the definition of copraphobia to fit you narratives.

Here's the analogy:

I , and the vast majority of others, don't want to touch, step in, or have any other contact with feces. I, like most, find it disgusting, but I'm in no way irrationally terrified by it.

The copraphags (fitting!🤣) of the world come together and start calling people that don't like the idea of eating feces like they love to do "copraphobes". That is, they call people with normal aversions to feces mentally ill by calling -them- the ones with the problem.

Gaslighting, just as pointed out above. If you can't get this, I don't know what to tell you.

That’s the agenda.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Originally Posted by ironbender
So you think being irrationally terrified of what's in the toilet is normal? No, that's not normal. You're apparently changing the definition of copraphobia to fit you narratives.

Here's the analogy:

That’s the agenda.

Exactly.

I'll say this for them:

The left is MASTERFUL at coining terms to coerce thought into their desired channels.

For example, even though they've denied various election results for years, they coined the term "election denier" to channel people to accepting the idea that the 2020 election was "the most secure election in history" 100% gaslighting completely opposite from the truth.

"Anti-vaxer", "racist", "homophobe" etc the list goes on and on.

1 member likes this: ironbender
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
- - - And phobias are not always mental illness. The term "homophobe" colloquially means somebody averse to gays, not somebody irrationally terrified of them. - -
Wrong. No matter how carefully sliced and diced by a "would be", and no matter how serious - a phobia is a mental illness.

To use the term colloquial - i.e. "conversational" - to characterize the term "homophobe" seems disingenuous. It highlights the fact that a certain part of the population has done its best to convert their already deliberate misuse of "homophobia" (misapplied to persons who are frank about the negatives of homosexuality) into a supposedly pejorative term slung at normal people who act and speak normally.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
JOG Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Homophobia is a made up, homophilic, perjorative, to attempt to denigrate anyone who finds homosexuality perverse.

"Phobe" simply means "fear". "Homophobia" is not a made up word, but I agree with you about the denigration - they like to accuse us of being afraid, when the truth is that we're merely disgusted.

The dead climber should have concerned itself less with transphobia and more with barophobia.

Forgive me my nonsense, as I also forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.
Robert Frost
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
I’ll disagree as to it not being made up.

It’s not listed in this medically reviewed article FWIW.

https://www.verywellmind.com/list-of-phobias-2795453

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Let me let you boneheads in on a little secret. All word are made up. That's kind of the way language works.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

560 members (17CalFan, 12344mag, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1234, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,615 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,402
Posts18,527,940
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.