Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Riverc
You know your customer wasn't forced to take the clot shot he had a choice. But many people took the shot to keep their jobs and not lose everything they have worked for. That's one reason why I dislike our government so much it's a shame what they did and all responsible should be punished.
Hung. Fixt.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy
Originally Posted by jwp475
When one is threatened with not being able to support their family, they don't realistically have much of a choice. Only an idiot would call them a coward. The government is the rally villian here.

If you aren't willing to stand for what you believe, you are a coward. Sorry, that's the truth.

You want others to stand up and do the right thing but you aren't willing to because it's difficult? Lol welcome to the party....it aint always sunshine and rainbows moth erfùcker lol

Does your position include ratting out dirty cops?

GOA
J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Vaxx free here......cowards.

You are claiming that you would have given up your job, your home and all

Correct. I know you've never done the correct, "difficult" thing in your life.........it's ok

You do not know that you are just a flipping idiot

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Like I said, I figure the executions start becoming public in Feb 2025.

Many have already been executed. That news will be made public after the people have been led from Dark to Light and we have had the Great Awakening.

They will then say, "Good riddance to them."

Probably have trials for the pukes for over 5 years.

Like Trump said, We will get tired of winning.

A Jag prediction! Executions beginning in 8 mos.!

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs
When one is threatened with not being able to support their family, they don't realistically have much of a choice. Only an idiot would call them a coward. The government is the rally villian here.

If you aren't willing to stand for what you believe, you are a coward. Sorry, that's the truth.

You want others to stand up and do the right thing but you aren't willing to because it's difficult? Lol welcome to the party....it aint always sunshine and rainbows moth erfùcker lol

Does your position include ratting out dirty cops?

Been there, done that. You're making my point for me.....

IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
I was 100% committed to being fired for not getting the shot. Both my wife and I were willing to do whatever it took to not be cowards.

Were you given the either/or choice of jab or job?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Jackson Handy is right and is beating up on the weak, oppressed, government-obeying pussies

Hilarious

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Jackson Handy is right and is beating up on the weak, oppressed, government-obeying pussies

Hilarious

It is pretty funny. Even if you have poor taste in music

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DMc
You know your customer wasn't forced to take the clot shot he had a choice. But many people took the shot to keep their jobs and not lose everything they have worked for. That's one reason why I dislike our government so much it's a shame what they did and all responsible should be punished.
Hung. Fixt.
How about the Electric Chair too?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by plumbum

Were you given the either/or choice of jab or job?

We were encouraged, given weeks of vacation time to take it, but luckily the administration blinked first since almost nobody would get it. Regardless, I sat down with my wife and told her, under no circumstances would i get the vaxx and I didn't want her to get it either. Our children would not get it. I meant it then and I mean it now. I'd give up everything concerning my job, I'm not getting it, my wife isn't, and neither are my kids.

Taking a stand isn't always easy but sometimes it's the right thing to do.....you know....like you're always demanding cops do. My body my choice.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 04/30/24.
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter

In my 50's I was not willing to throw away my career and start from scratch when I was less than 12 months from retirement. I guess not wanting to start a career all over in my 50's makes me a big, fat pussy right?

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I’ve said this before on here….. The Carona virus itself can give you a blood clot, and a nasty one to boot. I’m living proof of that. Never took the shot, but I got one heck of a clot in my lungs.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
I've never taken a vaccine in my life

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 160user

In my 50's I was not willing to throw away my career and start from scratch when I was less than 12 months from retirement. I guess not wanting to start a career all over in my 50's makes me a big, fat pussy right?

Pretty much

A pussy who is controlled by his master and will do what he says no matter the consequences health wise to get paid

Kinda like a LEO ordered to violate his oath and enforce unconstitutional mandates from a Marxist governor to keep his paycheck

The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by 160user

Pretty much

A pussy who is controlled by his master and will do what he says no matter the consequences health wise to get paid

Kinda like a LEO ordered to violate his oath and enforce unconstitutional mandates from a Marxist governor to keep his paycheck

I am guessing you are rich.

My wife had to get the shot to keep her job. I got the shot too because I will share her fate. Next go around, [bleep] them, I can always switch to my last career of bandito when at the end of need.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I’m wealthy beyond belief

With self-respect and principals

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Not a single one of them will ever see justice.

Rong.

It's coming.

I hope so. Tired of watching these rats get away with every crime under the sun.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I’m wealthy beyond belief

With self-respect and principals

Principle is a noun. It means ‘a rule or theory which explains how something is or works’ or ‘a moral rule or guideline’:

just saying

👍

1 member likes this: rcamuglia
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
In one aspectI was lucky as being retired no worry about losing my job. I refuse the jab, refused wearing a mask unless absolutely necessary to conduct whatever daily business.

On the other hand, I have two grandsons that were in the ARMY that were ordered under pain of court martial if they refused. One complied and got a promotion. The other, his younger brother refused. His feeling was he was less that six month finishing his enlistment, was pissed about the radical wokeness of his CO and said no. His CO gave him an alternative. Get the shot or face court martial for disobeying a direct order. CO would have tried to insure he got a DD. Dunno if he could have gotten away with it but I'm sure he'd try like hell. He's a civilian now and happier than hell.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by local_dirt
I figure the executions start becoming public in Feb 2025.

Many have already been executed.

Lol a dumb delusional qtard

Shouldn't you be writing some tickets?

When did Paul Blart type mall security get the “authoritay” to write tickets? I can just imagine how painful her little fat sausage fingers would be if she could actually display that level of power. 😂

I don’t think we’ve seen such an angry, bitter little bitch like jackoff handjob on here in years?

(Cue her boomer “insult” not knowing how young, intelligent and extremely handsome I truly am) 😉

Lol. 😂

Yeah. Another Boomer Blamer. Yawn.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Page 4 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

601 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 160user, 06hunter59, 007FJ, 61 invisible), 2,674 guests, and 1,413 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,409
Posts18,528,121
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.