-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Professional Victims UNITE and Whine in unison. Hint.

Brokedicks that can’t afford a camera,filing Hurt Feeler Reports because I have seen more critters in a day,than they have in their “Life”,is HILARIOUS! Hint.

Pardon horning you up,weren’t my intent. Hint.

You ladies REALLY “know” your stuff. Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Too bad you born a little late and missed out on the SWFA Super Sniper scopes fixed 10x. It was only good scope they ever had made.

Last edited by TA 17 Rem; 05/02/24.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Tell" me "more"...never heard of 'em. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Just sayin'...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
yeah I see you bought all the after market Varibles that came out.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your crossed eyes do you no favors. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
My fucus dial is on the side of scope sorry you got wrong ones.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your STUPIDITY is a given. Hint.

Just sayin’…………..

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Judman
Liar Larry, aka Big Slouch, feel free to post up “1” coyote pic, if only to justify your epic stupidity.

I’ll gladly take fast over bc any/everyday over rangefinder/bc only cause I do it. Same goes for I luck/bull killin.👊🏻

LiL Fish is to humble to post his one and only coyote so I will do so he does not look like he's just braggin.

Scooby Dooby Doo Van Life for the win.

[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Squirms remains a Male Pre-Teen Prick Looker. Hint.

Just sayin’………..

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
I see you have issues with yours thus all the paint marks. only go to 500 yards? Thus, the struggle in Alaska is real. The big issue with SWfa was when they moved focus ring to back of the scope, too much play in some. Good luck.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Standard fare to dial parallax out,at a given platform’s zero range and scribe same. Hint.

The big issue is your STUPIDITY. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by TA 17 Rem
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

As for stumpy go out and set a target like this at 200 yards fire one shot for each bullseye. Same rifle same bullet lets see how magical your big heavies are.

That IS how a target with 6 bullseyes on it, would look like AFTER Stumpy shot 6 single shots at it...

Stumpy's is a nice guy on that subject..... Shoots 6 rounds at it, and then leave a totally new and clean target up for the next guy.. as he's too lazy to walk out and pull it down from 200 yds down and 200 yds back....that is 400 yards worth of exercise he's to lazy and drunk, to make it down and back without falling down ( ala Joe Biden style) half a dozen times or more...

HIs missing everything doesn't mean a heavy bullet won't make it there with accuracy. Just consider he's crossed eyed, usually drunk, to include high on meth ( that's how he's become his biggest fan... of himself. ) He hits the ground with his ass, 6 times more than he hits the target 6 times with his rifle... regardles of caliber or bullet weight.

You can bet most of the targets he posts pics of, were shot and photographed, by someone else from another web site. Stumpy just swipes them and then claims they are his.... Like many of the pics of his 10,000 rifles etc... and how he gets 10 to 20 scopes a week shipped to him in Alaska, and then 5 to 10 rifles that go for $1000 to $5K each.... Donald Trump doesn't have the kind of money, that Stumpy expects us to believe he spends on " Stuff".... and then thinks we all believe him, and are impressed and worship him over it...

Plus if you read his posts and have followed them over time.... you'd think there are 96 hours in a day, and he hasn't needed any sleep for the last 40 years.... Only time Schtick ever tells the truth, is about the same as a DemcoRAT politician....

If they actually tell the truth, they have their facts, backwards and think they are lying to you about it... Pretty much the same for Schtick... he has patterns, and thinks he is so sly, no one here will notice....He's wrong as usual...

Mac Davis wrote Schtick's theme song... and this was the first time it was ever performed....it all fits...

Schtick is the fat guy on the right.... back when he had hair, before he got it burned off, trying to light his bong full of meth.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can “afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Brokedick Whining Professional Victims are a HOOT!

Just sayin’………….

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even YOU can “afford” to “contribute”. Hint.

Brokedick Whining Professional Victims are a HOOT!

Just sayin’………….

three minutes... and I caught another coon in the trash can....

So is your post above 2 seconds of self realization Stumpy? If not, it certain fits anyway...

couldn't have described you better than you did yourself...

Just Sayin..... HINT....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You caught yourself Fantasizing about me,as you “live” vicariously,floundering in your perpetual Whining Brokedicktitude. Pardon my controlling so many facets of your “life”,up to and including your punctuation. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

C
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
C
Scooby Dooby Doo.....lmfao

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
But the numnuts still thinks he has something someone would be jealous of, and that anyone here needs his approval to use or purchase anything.

Delusional dumbfluckery at it's finest.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your countless Insecurities,are VERY well founded. Hint.

Just sayin’…………

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Big Stick
You caught yourself Fantasizing about me,as you “live” vicariously,floundering in your perpetual Whining Brokedicktitude. Pardon my controlling so many facets of your “life”,up to and including your punctuation. Hint.

Just sayin’………….

Stumpy, do you have any idea who you lie to the most, about your world and the rest of the world?

Look in the mirror Stumpy.... yeah, that idiots pic you see in the mirror...

and YOU controlling ' so many facets of my life? ( hahaha dumbass) up to and including your punctation"

I'm 16 years older than you are Stupid... you think I was cruising thru life, and stumbled upon your dumbass posts when I joined the campfire 20 years ago... and said to myself... this guy is really Cool! I'm going to emulate EVERY THING he does! Is that the drugs you take, the booze talking or are you natural that delusional? My vote is "all of the above".

but then again ( HINT ) you live by cut & paste.....You read like a book that even Sigmund Freud would enjoy reading...
He would of had a field day analyzing a two cell brain genius like you....

Ain't easy being Schtick is it Stumpy....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
its the meth.. the dumbass doesn't know when to just walk away....

don't ya love people who love to have the last word....

Page 7 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

511 members (2ndwind, 204guy, 264mag, 1911a1, 260Remguy, 2UP, 66 invisible), 2,092 guests, and 1,145 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,201
Posts18,524,160
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.