Print Thread
Hop To
Page 616 of 625 1 2 614 615 616 617 618 624 625
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Author who interviewed DJT, 3 other Presidents and 40 World leaders on CNN reports he asked Trump how he weathered the Storm.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

He said Trump calmly looked him in the eye and said:

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Then he explained, only the creator of The Storm can navigate safely through it.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/03/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by hosfly
Well "boys" out of who post's on this thread, who does the howling/stalking and who post's links to what they consider info,,, But carry on yall are the laughing stocks,, If Jag as you say and claim is a water head, then why do you all follow him around and howl? like kids on the playground,, when you back away an look ol jag has connected alot of dots for people,, and you have exposed how little you can, Everything Jag post's is open source,, to him its clear, to some its dingy, others its muddy water,,but if you want to fish youll fish in even muddy water,those that dont really want to fish stand there an complain about the water,,,Yall can have the last word,,

Oh, you aren’t wrong about thumper fishing - he trolls with the best.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Then he explained, only the creator of The Storm can navigate safely through it.

Compelling.

Biblical even.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well "boys" out of who post's on this thread, who does the howling/stalking and who post's links to what they consider info,,, But carry on yall are the laughing stocks,, If Jag as you say and claim is a water head, then why do you all follow him around and howl? like kids on the playground,, when you back away an look ol jag has connected alot of dots for people,, and you have exposed how little you can, Everything Jag post's is open source,, to him its clear, to some its dingy, others its muddy water,,but if you want to fish youll fish in even muddy water,those that dont really want to fish stand there an complain about the water,,,Yall can have the last word,,

So you won't answer my direct question.

Telling.

And myself and others have said this many times right here on this thread but here it is again for you slow learners. The reason I call out jag's bullsh*t as bullsh*t is so anyone new here or just visiting won't read it and get the idea that many or most hunters and firearms enthusiasts believe this bullsh*t.

The fact is, very few do.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by smokepole
Tell me something hosefly. Do you really think Trump and "the patriots" are in control of this country?

Look around at all the bullshìt going on with the open border and such and tell me how you could support a presidential candidate who's in control of the country and letting this shìt happen.

How's that for relevance?
Good question,, here is my take,, Trump I think has limited control of certain things and people,,,, In this way,, DJT has the love and respect of 3/4 of the nation, and people in congress are scared to death of his influence, and thus has a certain control over some of them, same way with big corporations,, He has so much stroke and loyal following that he could hurt any business out there foreign or domestic,, so yeah he has some control,, Not over any of the NGO;s who are doing the government's work DJT is controlling the narrative on alot more,, single handed he is exposing how the deepstate leftist's are importing an army, exporting jobs,exporting money, corruptness, so yeah he is in control of a lot of this, Basically DJT is exposing what the gov would do if left unchecked, and is doing running roughshod over we the people,Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?, Jag is trying to get this through to everybody,,Q? different sort of thing ,, What Q is trying to do, is get you to research this very same thing,,it ALL leads back to DJT and waking people up, Hence the GREAT AWKENING,, Thats why Q's motto is WWG1WGA,, like it or not,believe itor not,, we will and we shall all get to the end together at the same time,, hope this answers your question,,

I AM AMERICA!
1 member likes this: NoDak
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I dont sit around hovering on the net boy,, some people have jobs with responsibility,, edit to say ,Im not on your timeline with the answers ,, Youll get from me back what i get from you,,and on my time

Last edited by hosfly; 05/03/24.

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Oh, you aren’t wrong about thumper fishing - he trolls with the best.
some of the trollers on the site are here in this thread,,

I AM AMERICA!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?

You just described his loyal following and you can't figure that out?

They're politicians and they want to get re-elected. They go whichever way the wind blows. If Trump wins in November they'll continue to kiss the ring. If he doesn't they'll drop him like a hot sack of bricks.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Smokepole and the woolve are too stupid to realize We The People are the Power and for the nation to survive the people must learn the truth about the tyrannical satanic NWO Cabal who has ruled as Puppetmasters over their Puppets.

As smoke and the woolve are too stupid to Connecting Dots to that fact the people have to see and learn it for themselves. You can not tell the stupid. They have been indoctrinated to believe the MSM and MK Ultra programming.

They don't even believe Trump when he refers them to Q or tells them We Will Make America Great Again.

The Patriots are in Control and have speeded up the gradual destruction of the US to a speed fast enough for the Dumbasses and Snowflakes to see it.

The Plan is working.

The people will learn the Truth and turn on their Puppetmasters when they reach Qs Precipice.

They will support Trump and the Military and the Tribunals and the Procecutions in due time.

As Q said, The left can't win.

Trump card coming.

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hosfly: PS, that was a good answer to my question, I want to give credit where credit is due.

But your concept of "in control" is very different than your pal jaquartx. He thinks Trump is still president and governing the country.

The point being, even though you defend him, you don't believe all of his bullsh*t either.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Smokepole and the woolve are too stupid to realize We The People are the Power and for the nation to survive the people must learn the truth about the tyrannical satanic NWO Cabal who has ruled as Puppetmasters over their Puppets.

As smoke and the woolve are too stupid to Connecting Dots to that fact the people have to see and learn it for themselves. You can not tell the stupid. They have been indoctrinated to believe the MSM and MK Ultra programming.

LOL, and you're too chckensh*t to pay off the bets you lose, welcher.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Hosfly: PS, that was a good answer to my question, I want to give credit where credit is due.

But your concept of "in control" is very different than your pal jaquartx. He thinks Trump is still president and governing the country.

The point being, even though you defend him, you don't believe all of his bullsh*t either.
You;re welcome BUT thats what I think,, everyone has their own belief at what the truth is,, one day it will come out,, sooner than later I feel,, Jag may have different views than I do or you do ,but at the end of the day we all have more in common than we realize,, Jag is a hellova good man who I resect,, on most things Ill have his back because HE believes ,,, I respect that

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
FYI I dont believe everything Q posted either,, But as iv said many times its about nudging you to do your own research on sauce thats open source thats been buried,,, thats why I think its so un believable to people,, its out there to find and see but some of it is so horrendous it couldnt be possible could it? yes it could,, 10 years go, if I told you about a mass invasion coming over our borders would you believe it?. Would you believe 15 yr ago our elected elites would give away trillions for wars? have you looked into the Majestic 12? how about ET's the truth wont be for everybody

I AM AMERICA!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jag hasn't "connected" a damn thing. All he has done is parrot and post crap that he THINKS proves a connection.

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
thats what we all do,,, guess its hopeless

I AM AMERICA!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Tell me something hosefly. Do you really think Trump and "the patriots" are in control of this country?

Look around at all the bullshìt going on with the open border and such and tell me how you could support a presidential candidate who's in control of the country and letting this shìt happen.

How's that for relevance?
Good question,, here is my take,, Trump I think has limited control of certain things and people,,,, In this way,, DJT has the love and respect of 3/4 of the nation, and people in congress are scared to death of his influence, and thus has a certain control over some of them, same way with big corporations,, He has so much stroke and loyal following that he could hurt any business out there foreign or domestic,, so yeah he has some control,, Not over any of the NGO;s who are doing the government's work DJT is controlling the narrative on alot more,, single handed he is exposing how the deepstate leftist's are importing an army, exporting jobs,exporting money, corruptness, so yeah he is in control of a lot of this, Basically DJT is exposing what the gov would do if left unchecked, and is doing running roughshod over we the people,Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?, Jag is trying to get this through to everybody,,Q? different sort of thing ,, What Q is trying to do, is get you to research this very same thing,,it ALL leads back to DJT and waking people up, Hence the GREAT AWKENING,, Thats why Q's motto is WWG1WGA,, like it or not,believe itor not,, we will and we shall all get to the end together at the same time,, hope this answers your question,,

Hosfly, the above is rational and reasonable, something not seen in Jag's, and to a lesser extent, K22's posts.

Would you please answer a few questions? My ask is sincere.

Do you believe Trump is the secret CIC?

The current president?

Do you believe somebody in a mask with readily visible pull tabs is acting as Joe Biden? And Kamala Harris?

Do you believe in werewolves? I know it sounds snarky, but Jag and K22 really do.

Do you believe beer kegs of adrenochrome harvested from tortured children are sold?

That Heinz ketchup is made with children's blood?

Do you believe Obama and Geiore Clooney kidnapped a young girl, raped her, and then ate her, all while being photographed by paparazzi and taking their own pictures which the public has seen?

Do you believe Jag's picture of Hillary Clinton being dragged into Gitmo?

Do you believe she and others have been executed there?

I know it sounds snarky but Jag has posted his belief in each and every of the above. And more.

Just trying to see where you stand, thanks. Again, my questions are 100% sincere.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Well "boys" out of who post's on this thread, who does the howling/stalking and who post's links to what they consider info,,,

Not stalking, but plenty of howling, yes. I will howl everytime somebody starts flinging poo at a party. And that's what Jag does. Throws out crap.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Ooohhhh Plumblovescum is just providing a service!

Just like when he sucks off Biden on foreign policy!

Keep up the good fight!

Hahaha!

I am MAGA.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
...Would you believe 15 yr ago our elected elites would give away trillions for wars?

Haha elites, elected or otherwise, have done that since the dawn of humanity.

Page 616 of 625 1 2 614 615 616 617 618 624 625

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 12savage, 1234, 61 invisible), 1,912 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,176
Posts18,523,721
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.