-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Israel should stop when there are no Palestinians left. They are all complicit in electing and supporting a terroristic regime. There is no difference between them and German citizens in Dresden or Japanese in Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki during the 1940s. Thankfully, during WWI and WWII we as a nation didn't wring our hands and fret that we offended our enemies. Nope, we as a country pulled out the stops and happily killed them by the tens of millions until they surrendered.

Israel thankfully will do the same regardless how many feelings they hurt here in the US. God bless their resolve.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
1 member likes this: AdventureBound
GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by STRSWilson
Israel should stop when there are no Palestinians left. They are all complicit in electing and supporting a terroristic regime. There is no difference between them and German citizens in Dresden or Japanese in Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki during the 1940s. Thankfully, during WWI and WWII we as a nation didn't wring our hands and fret that we offended our enemies. Nope, we as a country pulled out the stops and happily killed them by the tens of millions until they surrendered.

Israel thankfully will do the same regardless how many feelings they hurt here in the US. God bless their resolve.
You really think the commoners there get an honest vote ?

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

As to Dresden, Tokyo, Hiroshima, and Nagasaki when you get right down to it we had less reason to make those attacks than Israel does with Gaza. Gaza is right next door and has made numerous murderous attacks across the border. The people we annihilated were across the ocean. It is war.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

I don’t agree with you at all.

U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
FAFO

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Too many evangelical Christians have been falsely taught that these things must happen to usher in the end times. Well meaning pastors get up there after every hiccup in the middle east and tell the congregations that then end times are imminent now.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Calvin

I don’t agree with you at all.

Well, he's a retard so.....

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I agree with you completely.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

You will have to ask yourself, Am I really so stupid to believe all the bull [bleep] I swallowed whole without blinking? Or am I just an ignorant moron? I'm unqualified to judge, and far too decent to guess.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I have been busy so I really haven’t been following this. So the protesters are protesting the fact that Israel killed 34,000 people in retaliation of the Hamas attack? And they are basically sick of Israel being allowed to slaughter people because they can?

Would you like to have this conversation? If so, what is the proper response to the Palestinian-Hamas attack and their still holding innocent people hostage? From my seat, it seems like there are 3 basic responses.

Do nothing.

Tit for tat.

Remove their capacity to carry out such attacks FOREVER.

I guess he didn't want to have the conversation.

Missed this one.

Well, since I am basically funding this via my tax dollars, I guess I should have an opinion since this attack has killed 12k + kids now. I am not a leftist, I hate hippies, but I don't like the killing of kids.

I believe certain powers in Israel, in this day and age of surveillance, allowed the attack to happen so they could justify the response. But that's just my opinion and I have zero facts to back that up.
Agree with all of this!

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter

You are advocating for the death of an entire population of people. Please tell me what the difference is between you and Hitler? Killing innocent women and children is not the answer. Anyone who is advocating for this need to look at themselves real hard. Its pure EVIL

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by simonkenton7

It's too bad so many Americans are so dumb.

You two must think you don't pay enough taxes.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad

Put ‘em on IGNORE, Jim!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

Put ‘em on IGNORE, Jim!

You're going to put me on ignore? Does this mean we're not friends any more?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Don't you guys ever get tired of handing over buckets of cash to the richest evil còcksuckers on the planet?

You know....the ones who start the wars and then get the TV news industry to tell you its for "democracy" "WMDs" "the children" or "the Soviets"?

You keep handing over your money gleefully and they will keep killing children.

You take the money out of killing children....and it will stop.

I am MAGA.
1 member likes this: Crash_Pad
Campfire Outfitter
Online Shocked
Campfire Outfitter
Don't you guys ever get tired of handing over buckets of cash to the richest evil còcksuckers on the planet?

You know....the ones who start the wars and then get the TV news industry to tell you its for "democracy" "WMDs" "the children" or "the Soviets"?

You keep handing over your money gleefully and they will keep killing children.

You take the money out of killing children....and it will stop.
Spot on! It blows me away that more havent woken up to what is going on. There are still the fox news hardliners who think we need to be involved in every little thing around the world. They have been brainwashed

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I guess the question is:

Would we be better off if we had listened to the hippies from Vietnam till present?

1 member likes this: AdventureBound
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by gunchamp

You are advocating for the death of an entire population of people. Please tell me what the difference is between you and Hitler? Killing innocent women and children is not the answer. Anyone who is advocating for this need to look at themselves real hard. Its pure EVIL

The US and allies killed more than 50 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during WW2. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 2 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during Viet Nam. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 430,000 civilians (yes, many women and children) post 9/11 in Iraq and Afghanistan. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
So far it is estimated that Israel has killed 30,000 "civilians" (which is code for a dead Palestinian holding an AK or RPG or standing next to a rocket launcher) in Gaza and we're all supposed to hyperventilate over that?

Let me know when the number approaches the number of civilians we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then we'll have something to discuss and hyperventilate over...

If Israel is evil for killing civilians, I wonder what that makes us?

Last edited by STRSWilson; 05/04/24.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by gunchamp

The US and allies killed more than 50 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during WW2. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 2 million civilians (yes, many women and children) during Viet Nam. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
We killed 430,000 civilians (yes, many women and children) post 9/11 in Iraq and Afghanistan. No one seems to be hyperventilating over that.
So far it is estimated that Israel has killed 30,000 "civilians" (which is code for a dead Palestinian holding an AK or RPG or standing next to a rocket launcher) in Gaza and we're all supposed to hyperventilate over that?

Let me know when the number approaches the number of civilians we killed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Then we'll have something to discuss and hyperventilate over...

If Israel is evil for killing civilians, I wonder what that makes us?

Well...it makes you a retard.

Did you move away yet?

I am MAGA.
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (10gaugemag, 264mag, 260Remguy, 2ndwind, 30Gibbs, 41rem, 35 invisible), 2,165 guests, and 975 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,535
Posts18,531,036
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.