Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by JamesJr
I always put Noem a few notches above Palin, but Palin didn't screw up her career this bad. There isn't one thing wrong with shooting a dog, as I've shot a few myself, but you don't tell the world about it unless you're trying to wreck yourself politically.
I believe Palin went on some aerial wolf killing missions up in Alaska or at least authorized them as governor.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
GB1

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by T_Inman
Originally Posted by tikkanut
I always put Noem a few notches above Palin, but Palin didn't screw up her career this bad. There isn't one thing wrong with shooting a dog, as I've shot a few myself, but you don't tell the world about it unless you're trying to wreck yourself politically.
Always thought she was smarter than that.....

When is SD's next Gov race....?

Tincock from AK would still hit it........just sayin'
There's not much out there I wouldn't hit.

It's a gift.....just sayin'
That’s natural talent right there. Can’t coach that! 😂

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Hastings
I believe Palin went on some aerial wolf killing missions up in Alaska or at least authorized them as governor.
It’s called aerial predator control.

If marketed properly, it’d be called aerial ungulate enhancement.
😉

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by ironbender

That’s natural talent right there. Can’t coach that! 😂
grin grin grin

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Kinda like gettin a bj from an African princess……you don’t tell Anybody!

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ironbender
Originally Posted by Hastings
It’s called aerial predator control.

If marketed properly, it’d be called aerial ungulate enhancement.
😉
I'm OK with shooting wolves. We have people to feed.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana

Being relatively young, and especially single, has many benefits.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 99guy
Originally Posted by BeanMan
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Didn't the dog attack some kind of livestock? That's a DRT situation for any mutt around these parts- - - -either by its owner, or anyone else who witnesses the attack. I'd be a little sorrier for the dog than I would be for shooting a corrupt politician or a crooked lawyer or judge, however! Those feral animals are supposed to know better!
The dog was a chicken killer. Yup, DRT in my world.

Maybe so, but only somebody dumber than dog sheet that wanted to be VP would go on the 5 O'clock news and announce it to the rest of the world.

Wonder if Joe's left hand chunt has ever shot a dog?

Probably not, but if she has, even she ain't dumb enough to talk about it...
She certainly doesn't bring up, or want them brought up, the thousands of black folks she had put in jail as a prosecutor. Kinda wants that kept under wraps.

She subsequently worked as a deputy district attorney (1990–98) in Oakland, earning a reputation for toughness as she prosecuted cases of gang violence, drug trafficking, and sexual abuse. Harris rose through the ranks, becoming district attorney in 2004.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Kamala-Harris

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well the upside is that it came out before Trump might of named her as his VP pick. Could you imagine if it was after he picked her..what a mess.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
The only politicians who can get away with saying and doing stupid, or even illegal stuff are all dummycraps. They're expected to do that on a routine basis, and their party bosses and the media just look the other way and sweep the dirt under a VERY lumpy rug!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
IC B3

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by memtb
He’s from NY, likely never been hunting or killed anything…..I’m not surprised with his response!
That! City boys know zip about farm/ranch people in general..

That doesn’t change the fact that was and will be again…..a great President! memtb
And THAT!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
1 member likes this: memtb
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Timbermaster
anonymous sources and then reported on by Rolling Stone. mmm hmm.

Just that^^^^

FJB & FJT
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by 79S
As been mentioned you don’t write about how you killed your dog. Then try to spin it, it took courage to do and that’s why I’m a good politician's because I have the will and courage to make the right choices. She should’ve never mentioned I was 14yrs old and I shot daisy cause she was a bad dog. Her editor probably needs to be fired.

Agree. Was a self inflicted wound, and wouldnt be surprised that Trump would be wondering how she could be so dumb as to put it in a book if she is vying for a VP job.

Disagree about any fault of the editor. His job is to edit a book that will get attention and sell, not to protect her political future.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Bwana_1
Originally Posted by gunchamp
So she kills her own dog that bit and was dangerous and she gets crucified. Fauci had dogs voice boxes cut so you couldnt hear them screaming as their faces were consumed in the name of science and that story disappeared as quick as it arrived and he walked away just fine. Fugg the media, fugg the bitch ass voters and fugg any demonrat or rino

With all due respect, it's Trump that's upset about it. And politically speaking he's probably right, it's bad optics to your average voter.
I dont disagree with what youre saying. Politically speaking, it was a dumb move

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
I wonder if 10 year olds who get into trouble, maybe by stealing or vandalizing, can be taken out, shot in the head and the the parents who raised them poorly can just make another one, hoping they’ll turn out better?

Immediately turn 12 year olds loose in a sawmill so they can learn from the others. If they fugg up the project or lose a limb, bullet behind the ear and start over

😂😂😂😂🤣
So are we comparing a dog to a child now?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Happy
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if 10 year olds who get into trouble, maybe by stealing or vandalizing, can be taken out, shot in the head and the the parents who raised them poorly can just make another one, hoping they’ll turn out better?

Immediately turn 12 year olds loose in a sawmill so they can learn from the others. If they fugg up the project or lose a limb, bullet behind the ear and start over

😂😂😂😂🤣

It appears so, I didn't even know how to respond to that post.....that's going off the deep end to me.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Trump now saying "I didn't even get a chance to grab her pussy before she released that book!"

laugh

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

It appears so, I didn't even know how to respond to that post.....that's going off the deep end to me.
Apparently he supports abortion. To fix the mistakes he makes with his hoes?

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂😂😂😂🤣

Head scratcher for sure

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

😂😂😂😂🤣

Ironically, that's a pretty left, urban position....

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

535 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1234, 06hunter59, 160user, 50 invisible), 1,763 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,137
Posts18,523,243
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.