-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Any shred of liberty they can exact from the independent American farmer, they will go after it.
Imagine the soon to be future influence of combined mega billionaire landowner marxists, the full blown Chinee commies gobbling up acreage and the Dan Halen uber chicken nugget plants, and of course the EPA.

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by slumlord
Any shred of liberty they can exact from the independent American farmer, they will go after it.
Imagine the soon to be future influence of combined mega billionaire landowner marxists, the full blown Chinee commies gobbling up acreage and the Dan Halen uber chicken nugget plants, and of course the EPA.

All too true and then some. Hate to even read it, not to mention knowing it’s coming.
Shred of liberty speaks volumes.

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
H
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
H
They want all small operators out,,, and conglomohomo in Like they did to the small pork producers here in missoruh in the early 80's, then its all big pork parkers,injecting all kinds of crap into YOUR food,, meat,grain,veggies fruit,,, Gates is already doing it,, more to follow, In Europe,poland, netherlands lotta places they are making it hard on the farmer/rancher to force them out,,,Why? so they can control what you eat and whats in it,, All in the name climate,, (yeah right)

I AM AMERICA!
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by hosfly
They want all small operators out,,, and conglomohomo in Like they did to the small pork producers here in missoruh in the early 80's, then its all big pork parkers,injecting all kinds of crap into YOUR food,, meat,grain,veggies fruit,,, Gates is already doing it,, more to follow, In Europe,poland, netherlands lotta places they are making it hard on the farmer/rancher to force them out,,,Why? so they can control what you eat and whats in it,, All in the name climate,, (yeah right)

They do it also because farmers and ranchers are some of the last, down to earth independents left. Slum… is right, as are you Hos…

Osky

A woman's heart is the hardest rock the Almighty has put on this earth and I can find no sign on it.
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Originally Posted by JoeBob
I suspect it is coming. I was watching “Clarkson’s Farm” and he got some cows. They had to tag the cow’s and the calves and then call in and register them with a government agency. Every cow was accounted for and the calves had to be matched with the cows. So, they are already doing it in England I guess.

Man, that's going to cut into herd building in the night with a semi!

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

IC B2

C
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
C
While it's always the slippery slope when they(govt) wants to track, at this point it's contained to certain classes of cattle and bison.
Readers Digest version for those that don't click links:

The final rule applies to the following classes of cattle traveling interstate:

• Sexually intact cattle and bison 18 months of age or older.

• All dairy cattle.

• Cattle and bison of any age used for rodeo or recreation events.

• Cattle or bison of any age used for shows or exhibitions.

https://www.wlj.net/top_headlines/u...4c4c1e4-0958-11ef-9e88-772e2ee3b138.html

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Happy
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
This article is saying USDA is mandating all cattle and bison are to be tagged with an electronic tracking device. Is this true?

https://citizenwatchreport.com/new-usda-mandate-raises-concerns-among-american-farmers/

"The alarm bells are sounding in the heartlands of America as farmers face a new mandate from the USDA. Recently, the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) announced a new requirement: all cattle and bison must have Electronic Identification (EID) tags. This seemingly innocuous move has sent shockwaves through farming communities, sparking concerns about privacy, autonomy, and the future of farming itself..........."

Like this maybe ?

Free range beef on BLM property

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Osky
Are any of you fellows using garlic salt for your herds? Thoughts?

Osky

A couple I know do and especially with their bulls. Believe it helps keep flys from bothering the bulls as much.

This gets them less dry cows, more bred in the first cycle and better use of their bull buying $$$

I’ve seen their results and it’s hard to argue

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by Lorne

Osky

A couple I know do and especially with their bulls. Believe it helps keep flys from bothering the bulls as much.

This gets them less dry cows, more bred in the first cycle and better use of their bull buying $$$

Yes there are about a dozen heifers going to the ring soon, too far out of cycle. The thought is bad pink eye in the herds last year.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
Originally Posted by Lorne

Osky

Yes there are about a dozen heifers going to the ring soon, too far out of cycle. The thought is bad pink eye in the herds last year.

Preg check results were all over the board in our general area this past fall. Couple years of drought, so probably more nutrition related issues

IC B3

L
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
L
I am sitting here wishing I could find fertilizer at $400 per ton.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (204guy, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 61 invisible), 1,945 guests, and 1,234 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,268
Posts18,525,415
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.