Page 2,273 of 2,283 1 2 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2282 2283
Whip #19434047 05/05/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
London is different than "the city of london" ,

Facts please.

At our beginning states were their own Sovern state, a bunch of small nations, banded(united) together,each with its own constitution,,

No, they started as colonies, independent of each other but not the King of England.

DC is no diff,,

Oh yes it is. It is not a colony or a state. It is a federal district.

its a 10 mile by 10 mile nation/city state,

You keep using that term, I don't think it means what you think it means.

do you see the difference between the two constitutions?

Which "two constitutions"?

its only a word and the use of capitalized letters,

What word, what capitalized letters, not this straw man crap again....

but it means the world (literally) in lawfare keep digging at least you are trying,, your getting it

Oh I got it, you don't.[/quote]this shows you didnt even read the link i provided,,

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by hosfly
this shows you didnt even read the link i provided,,

Not true, I did read it.

Whip #19434083 05/05/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Well half the answers your wanting are in it,, but im done with the interrogation, you wont believe anything thats posted here anyway,, so,, good luck with your research,hope you find the answers your looking for,,, I see why K22 quit trying to explain it ,, Ive spoon fed you for the last 2 days an Im still fos ok gotcha,,

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H

I AM AMERICA!
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

IC B2

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
It gives you a starting point,, do some digging disprove it if you can,, BUT read it a few times,, apply what your reading to what theses crooked fuQs are doing,, THEY arent going to a confession,, DC is one of the 3 city/states in the world ,,DC the Vatican and the city of London,, a nation within a nation if you will, with their own constitution,and laws, outside of the nation they are located in,,,like a parasite if you look at it,,, They are ruled by the NWO,,who was the league of nations,UN, Bolsheviks, etc,, they keep changing their name, but goes back to the Kazarian's, and Babylonian's,,We,the USA have been highjacked since almost the beginning of our nation its culminating now to what you see,, another Bolshevik revolution,, like the Holodomor,,

They have no clue what the Khazarians are because they werent told about them in .Gov Skools.

Its also why they are a Godless lot headed for hell in a handbasket, just like the .Gov satanic skools wanted them to be and had they been born a couple decades later they'd be proclaiming the virtues of homosexuality and child sex changes and elementary skool drag queen shows.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/06/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
K22 #19434636 05/06/24
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by K22
Go easy on him hos, he suffers from Neuron loss.
FIXT

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Keep digging your doing good,, they all are what i claimed,, DC is its own state,or nation if u will, why/how else would they be pushing statehood? and its own senators and reps? London is different than "the city of london" , yes the Vatican i meant was Vatican city,, its own laws,, why would swiss guards be in a regular old town in Italy? At our beginning states were their own Sovern state, a bunch of small nations, banded(united) together,each with its own constitution,, DC is no diff,, its a 10 mile by 10 mile nation/city state, do you see the difference between the two constitutions? its only a word and the use of capitalized letters,but it means the world (literally) in lawfare keep digging at least you are trying,, your getting it

Many are too stupid to be able to Connect the Dots, especially those in the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew and Genius Crew.

I Dindo Nuffin
Whip #19434734 05/06/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Lol

I AM AMERICA!
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Well half the answers your wanting are in it,, but im done with the interrogation, you wont believe anything thats posted here anyway,, so,, good luck with your research,hope you find the answers your looking for,,, I see why K22 quit trying to explain it ,, Ive spoon fed you for the last 2 days an Im still fos ok gotcha,,

K22 also objected to my 'interrogation' or something like that.

It's not interrogation, it's asking for facts to support your assertions. That's how the world works.

If you propose something, it's your burden to support that proposition with facts. The linked article has no citation to any facts, it's just unsupported belief.

You haven't spoon-fed anything here to anybody. You are pointing to a crazy guy spouting nonsense.

Your proposition that D.C. is a "city-state" is unsupported by any facts. You may as well propose that there are no stars, just holes in the night sky, with no facts to support your crazy belief.

Please find a link to whatever document factually supports your proposal that D.C. is a city-state, a nation within a nation.

It should not be difficult, I would try but I don't want to be accused of finding the wrong document.

Once we have that document, we can go through it and see what it says.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/06/24.
IC B3

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by plumbum

It's not interrogation, it's asking for facts to support your assertions. That's how the world works.

If you propose something, it's your burden to support that proposition with facts. The linked article has no citation to any facts, it's just unsupported belief.

You haven't spoon-fed anything here to anybody. You are pointing to a crazy guy spouting nonsense.

Your proposition that D.C. is a "city-state" is unsupported by any facts. You may as well propose that there are no stars, just holes in the night sky, with no facts to support your crazy belief.

Please find a link to whatever document factually supports your proposal that D.C. is a city-state, a nation within a nation.

It should not be difficult, I would try but I don't want to be accused of finding the wrong document.

Always the same answer no matter the facts. But of course the facts must be plumbum approved or they will be disregarded. Oh, they can be government approved or even public school, even a certified reputable college.
See, the problem his is you are not rational, never mind that inventors were not rational and thought outside the box. A prime example was Henry Ford building a horse less carriage, how non rational was that. Then there's the real weird non rational guy Nicholi Tesla. They should have put him in a nut house.
Then there's you hos claiming Washington DC is a city-state, never mind that prior to 1871 it was called just Washington. And what the heck is wrong with you hos, not playing fetch for plumbum, I mean come on now even education teachers are required to prove everything they teach and not from say the History book they use, no, they must use a different source that the students approve of.
Ain't that right plumbum.

K22 #19435588 05/06/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22

Always the same answer no matter the facts. But of course the facts must be plumbum approved or they will be disregarded. Oh, they can be government approved or even public school, even a certified reputable college.
See, the problem his is you are not rational, never mind that inventors were not rational and thought outside the box. A prime example was Henry Ford building a horse less carriage, how non rational was that. Then there's the real weird non rational guy Nicholi Tesla. They should have put him in a nut house.
Then there's you hos claiming Washington DC is a city-state, never mind that prior to 1871 it was called just Washington. And what the heck is wrong with you hos, not playing fetch for plumbum, I mean come on now even education teachers are required to prove everything they teach and not from say the History book they use, no, they must use a different source that the students approve of.

All that plaintive appeal to emotion and no facts.

No, you are not right. You q-balls are allergic to facts.

Washington D.C. has been so known since 1801.

And that's a fact.

P.s., what's wrong with public school? Did you not attend one?

Last edited by plumbum; 05/06/24.
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Here is my answer to you Plum GFY,, Ive did backflips posting links ,I cant make you believe jackshit, if it aint in a highschool history book or on cbs news you wouldnt believe it anyway so FuQ your self and you have a nice day,, it isnt up to me to provide you with Sh1t,, I post somthing,you can follow up on it or not, Im NOT gonna show you my work sheet, you do your own digging like I have K22 has and Jag has,, if they want to follow up and play 30 questions they can,, I will not,,

I AM AMERICA!
Whip #19435627 05/06/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The fuQing nerve of you wanting to asign me homework and research just flipped my ass,, you dipsh1t,, the link I provided is ALL you need to proceed,,, KOCKsucker

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Keep digging your doing good,, they all are what i claimed,, DC is its own state,or nation if u will, why/how else would they be pushing statehood? and its own senators and reps? London is different than "the city of london" , yes the Vatican i meant was Vatican city,, its own laws,, why would swiss guards be in a regular old town in Italy? At our beginning states were their own Sovern state, a bunch of small nations, banded(united) together,each with its own constitution,, DC is no diff,, its a 10 mile by 10 mile nation/city state, do you see the difference between the two constitutions? its only a word and the use of capitalized letters,but it means the world (literally) in lawfare keep digging at least you are trying,, your getting it

Many are too stupid to be able to Connect the Dots, especially those in the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew and Genius Crew.
Jag is 100% right and over the target

I AM AMERICA!
1 member likes this: NoDak
Whip #19435667 05/06/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K

K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Originally Posted by K22

All that plaintive appeal to emotion and no facts.

No, you are not right. You q-balls are allergic to facts.

Washington D.C. has been so known since 1801.

And that's a fact.

P.s., what's wrong with public school? Did you not attend one?

No, that's not a fact.
What's wrong with public school? You actually are asking that?

Whip #19435694 05/06/24
K
K22 Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
For those who have opened minds I've posted when Washington became Washington D.C. This information comes from History.com
I took the liberty of spacing the quotations of when the district was renamed.

Before Washington, D.C., became America’s capital in 1800, the Congress met in a number of different locations, including Baltimore, Trenton and New York City. After years of debate by the new nation’s leaders about the selection of a permanent seat of government, Congress passed the Residence Act in July 1790, which declared that the capital would be situated somewhere along the Potomac River and granted President George Washington the power to choose the final site. The president also was given the authority to appoint three commissioners to oversee the federal city’s development, and a deadline of December 1800 was established for the completion of a legislative hall for Congress and residence for the chief executive.

In January 1791, George Washington announced his choice for the federal district: 100 square miles of land ceded by Maryland and Virginia (in 1846, the Virginia land was returned to the state, shrinking the district by a third). In September 1791, the commissioners named the federal city in honor of Washington and dubbed the district in which it was located the Territory of Columbia. The name Columbia, derived from explorer Christopher Columbus, was used during the American Revolution era as a patriotic reference for the United States (In 1871, the Territory of Columbia officially was renamed District of Columbia.) Meanwhile, in the spring of 1791, the president hired French-born architect and engineer Pierre Charles L’Enfant to lay out the capital city. L’Enfant, who served in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War, created a design that featured wide avenues and open spaces; however, he clashed with George Washington’s commissioners as well as local landowners and was forced to resign from the project after less than a year. L’Enfant’s design was revised by later planners.

Congress met in Washington for the first time in November 1800 (the man for whom the city was named had died in December of the previous year), and in February 1801 the District of Columbia, which at the time also included the cities of Alexandria and Georgetown, was placed under the control of Congress. Today, America’s capital city has more than 650,000 residents, and they’re represented by a non-voting delegate in the U.S. House of Representatives. The 23rd Amendment gave citizens of D.C. the right to vote for president, starting in 1964, and since 1974 Washingtonians have elected their own mayor and city council.

Whip #19435721 05/06/24
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
I had literally just read that, but would be damned if i was gonna giv it to him,, well it couldnt be called dist of Colombia if it was a territory could it? Sounds like he needs to do another semester or two of Jags school of dot connecting

Last edited by hosfly; 05/06/24.

I AM AMERICA!
K22 #19435732 05/06/24
P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by K22
For those who have opened minds I've posted when Washington became Washington D.C. This information comes from History.com
I took the liberty of spacing the quotations of when the district was renamed.

Before Washington, D.C., became America’s capital in 1800, the Congress met in a number of different locations, including Baltimore, Trenton and New York City. After years of debate by the new nation’s leaders about the selection of a permanent seat of government, Congress passed the Residence Act in July 1790, which declared that the capital would be situated somewhere along the Potomac River and granted President George Washington the power to choose the final site. The president also was given the authority to appoint three commissioners to oversee the federal city’s development, and a deadline of December 1800 was established for the completion of a legislative hall for Congress and residence for the chief executive.

In January 1791, George Washington announced his choice for the federal district: 100 square miles of land ceded by Maryland and Virginia (in 1846, the Virginia land was returned to the state, shrinking the district by a third). In September 1791, the commissioners named the federal city in honor of Washington and dubbed the district in which it was located the Territory of Columbia. The name Columbia, derived from explorer Christopher Columbus, was used during the American Revolution era as a patriotic reference for the United States (In 1871, the Territory of Columbia officially was renamed District of Columbia.) Meanwhile, in the spring of 1791, the president hired French-born architect and engineer Pierre Charles L’Enfant to lay out the capital city. L’Enfant, who served in the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War, created a design that featured wide avenues and open spaces; however, he clashed with George Washington’s commissioners as well as local landowners and was forced to resign from the project after less than a year. L’Enfant’s design was revised by later planners.

Congress met in Washington for the first time in November 1800 (the man for whom the city was named had died in December of the previous year), and in February 1801 the District of Columbia, which at the time also included the cities of Alexandria and Georgetown, was placed under the control of Congress. Today, America’s capital city has more than 650,000 residents, and they’re represented by a non-voting delegate in the U.S. House of Representatives. The 23rd Amendment gave citizens of D.C. the right to vote for president, starting in 1964, and since 1974 Washingtonians have elected their own mayor and city council.

Page 2,273 of 2,283 1 2 2271 2272 2273 2274 2275 2282 2283

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

307 members (338reddog, 219 Wasp, 30Gibbs, 10ring1, 29aholic, 348srfun, 35 invisible), 1,754 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,205
Posts18,524,224
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.