Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The rest of the story:

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/l...against-gun-rights-activist-12884944.php

A North Texas gun rights activist arrested in March by Olmos Park police is no longer facing charges in Bexar County.

The district attorney's office confirmed to mySA.com Wednesday that all charges against CJ Grisham, the founder of Open Carry Texas, were dropped.

Grisham, 44, was arrested in the midst of an open carry demonstration targeting an Olmos Park city ordinance that prohibited anyone other than police officers from carrying a loaded rifle or shotgun on public streets. He was charged with assault of a police officer

RELATED: Controversial Olmos Park arrest sets off wave of gun ordinance repeals in San Antonio suburbs

The protests made headlines across Texas and led to the Olmos Park City Council voting to repeal the ordinance. Alamo Heights and Hollywood Park soon followed suit.

In a YouTube video, Grisham called the dismissal "good news," but continued to criticize the police department and called Police Chief Rene Valenciano "the most corrupt" police chief he knows.

He also called on the department to arrest Valenciano and any other officer who he claimed assaulted and threatened protesters.

"In the Olmos Park Police Department, there is no such thing as a good cop," Grisham said.

Grisham said he is planning to file a civil lawsuit against the police department and Valenciano.

"I look forward to seeing (Valenciano) in court and taking possession of everything he owns and giving it to charity," he said.

Valenciano did not respond to requests seeking comment. Grisham could not be reached for further comment.

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

1 member likes this: AKislander
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Strop10
Originally Posted by earlybrd
Dam gas is hi there

Officer earlybrd trying to deflect.
Keep dreamin strop boi🥴😂😂

You are either a cop, a moron, or self loathing considering you support the actions of the officers in these incidents.
But then you repeat yourself

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
The rest of the story:

A North Texas gun rights activist arrested in March by Olmos Park police is no longer facing charges in Bexar County.

The district attorney's office confirmed to mySA.com Wednesday that all charges against CJ Grisham, the founder of Open Carry Texas, were dropped.

Grisham, 44, was arrested in the midst of an open carry demonstration targeting an Olmos Park city ordinance that prohibited anyone other than police officers from carrying a loaded rifle or shotgun on public streets. He was charged with assault of a police officer

RELATED: Controversial Olmos Park arrest sets off wave of gun ordinance repeals in San Antonio suburbs

The protests made headlines across Texas and led to the Olmos Park City Council voting to repeal the ordinance. Alamo Heights and Hollywood Park soon followed suit.

In a YouTube video, Grisham called the dismissal "good news," but continued to criticize the police department and called Police Chief Rene Valenciano "the most corrupt" police chief he knows.

He also called on the department to arrest Valenciano and any other officer who he claimed assaulted and threatened protesters.

"In the Olmos Park Police Department, there is no such thing as a good cop," Grisham said.

Grisham said he is planning to file a civil lawsuit against the police department and Valenciano.

"I look forward to seeing (Valenciano) in court and taking possession of everything he owns and giving it to charity," he said.

Valenciano did not respond to requests seeking comment. Grisham could not be reached for further comment.
If it were not for LEO, politicians would just be some people with bad, illegal and unconstitutional ideas.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stxhunter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Cops hate civilians with guns.
They do, but they hate citizens that know the law and their rights even more, put the two together and they escalate beyond belief.

So much for TX being a gun friendly State.
I've been stopped several times and most cops ask what I'm carrying and how I like it.

You need some video of that.

Why would he need video of that?

Why wouldn't he?

Would the incidents on Open Carry Texas channel be acknowledged as having occurred sans video?

https://youtube.com/@OpenCarryTexas?si=3RPeo_NzrumOZPAn

G
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
G
Karen’s are a problem here

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
The rest of the story:

That goes well with the call to use QI to violate 2A rights.

https://reason.com/2023/08/02/law-p...y-for-unconstitutional-gun-restrictions/

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh no
That’s on TitTack

im almost a boomer, no walmart or TitTock for me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Boy the cops sure were earning the hate on the gun video and private property video. I don't hate LEOs just bad corrupt LEOs.

Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Dam gas is hi there

You are either a cop, a moron, or self loathing considering you support the actions of the officers in these incidents.

I'll go with self loathing moron.

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The rest of the story:

Outstanding!

Dog I rescued in January

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Do those idiot cops actually think the guy broke in there to work on his car? Do they remove logic from their brains in the police academy?

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by smarquez
Do those idiot cops actually think the guy broke in there to work on his car? Do they remove logic from their brains in the police academy?

No idiots and they used logic.

They just paid attention and noticed no negative outcomes for previous cops engaging in similar behavior.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I don’t see what’s so difficult about taking cop interactions on a case by case basis. This group appears to have poor judgement and no skills in deescalation.

Lots of fine cops. Tired of ‘tard cops staining the rest and the rest letting them do it.

🤷🏼‍♂️

Fear the crabcat.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I've been stopped several times and most cops ask what I'm carrying and how I like it.

Why wouldn't he?

Would the incidents on Open Carry Texas channel be acknowledged as having occurred sans video?

You fùcking dumbass, he has no beef with the cops, so he has no need for a video. He's relating a positive interaction with cops

A wise man is frequently humbled.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Dam gas is hi there

None of the above go play ur flute dumfuk

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S

Why wouldn't he?

You fùcking dumbass, he has no beef with the cops, so he has no need for a video. He's relating a positive interaction with cops

So a claim that paints police in a positive light has to be fact? Lol.

Go stand in front of the mirror if you feel the need to call someone a fùcking dumbass.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
🪈🎶🌈🌈

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Dam gas is hi there

None of the above go play ur flute dumfuk

Not a flute player. Just more of your dishonesty trying to deflect attention away from your heros, colleagues, or whatever the duds are to you.

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
LOL ur fantasies are in overdrive

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Gypsy_Wind
I don’t see what’s so difficult about taking cop interactions on a case by case basis. This group appears to have poor judgement and no skills in deescalation.

Lots of fine cops. Tired of ‘tard cops staining the rest and the rest letting them do it.

🤷🏼‍♂️

That would work, but far too many cops and their supporters lose their [bleep] when there is video of a negative interaction.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (12344mag, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1lessdog, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 66 invisible), 3,043 guests, and 1,136 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,620
Posts18,533,042
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.