-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm not necessarily calling you out, but the set of circumstances sent up my red flags. Scammers can (and do) post links to sites that can house computer viruses, and of course buying a gun over the internet always carries a certain level of risk. And, since that was your first post, it definitely put me on alert.

If all is legitimate, then you have my apologies, and I welcome you to 24HC.

Last edited by ELKiller; 05/01/24.
GB1

C
OP Offline
C
No apologies necessary, sir. We’re all here for the same reason… We love guns and hunting and that life. I’d be skeptical too these days with all of the scams that happen. To tell you the truth, there should be a place where scammers are thrown into and they can never come out. That’s just my take on things.

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by CampingFan
No apologies necessary, sir. We’re all here for the same reason… We love guns and hunting and that life. I’d be skeptical too these days with all of the scams that happen. To tell you the truth, there should be a place where scammers are thrown into and they can never come out. That’s just my take on things.
There is…
[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by North_to_Alaska
There is…
[Linked Image]

Northern California?

N
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
N
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
There is…
[Linked Image]

Northern California?
Baltimore 🤣

1 member likes this: Gooch_McGrundle
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Camping Fan, Did you buy the rifle or not

"Aim right, squeeze light"
" Might as well hit what you're aiming at, it kicks the same whether you miss or not"
NRA Life, GOA
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
that stock is different than I ever had on am enter arms Mark X

all of mine had black tips on the stocks white line spacers and such similar to a BDL stock.. only in an oil finish..

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
that stock is different than I ever had on am enter arms Mark X

all of mine had black tips on the stocks white line spacers and such similar to a BDL stock.. only in an oil finish..

C
OP Offline
C
Not yet. Looking at a couple of other rifles as well. I also told a friend whose son is looking for one. If I can help him, I’d pass which I don’t mind doing. Just thought it was a good deal. I liked the wood and grain. Reminds me of Weatherby which I also like.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Looks like a custom stock, to me.

If it is legit, that is a great deal on a nice Mauser/Mark X rifle. Mark X rifles are a well know commodity, so no surprises, there. The only question is whether it is legit website.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gooch_McGrundle
There is…
[Linked Image]

Northern California?
Baltimore 🤣
Philly
Chicago
DC
……and many, many more if the election goes badly.

What fresh Hell is this?
1 member likes this: CampingFan
C
OP Offline
C
Thanks. Legit, I've used before and was satisfied. Both bought and sold.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (257Bob, 270wsmnutt, 35, 338Rules, 2500HD, 64 invisible), 2,908 guests, and 1,419 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,683
Posts18,534,399
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.