Page 617 of 625 1 2 615 616 617 618 619 624 625
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by hosfly
Originally Posted by smokepole
Tell me something hosefly. Do you really think Trump and "the patriots" are in control of this country?

Look around at all the bullshìt going on with the open border and such and tell me how you could support a presidential candidate who's in control of the country and letting this shìt happen.

How's that for relevance?
Good question,, here is my take,, Trump I think has limited control of certain things and people,,,, In this way,, DJT has the love and respect of 3/4 of the nation, and people in congress are scared to death of his influence, and thus has a certain control over some of them, same way with big corporations,, He has so much stroke and loyal following that he could hurt any business out there foreign or domestic,, so yeah he has some control,, Not over any of the NGO;s who are doing the government's work DJT is controlling the narrative on alot more,, single handed he is exposing how the deepstate leftist's are importing an army, exporting jobs,exporting money, corruptness, so yeah he is in control of a lot of this, Basically DJT is exposing what the gov would do if left unchecked, and is doing running roughshod over we the people,Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?, Jag is trying to get this through to everybody,,Q? different sort of thing ,, What Q is trying to do, is get you to research this very same thing,,it ALL leads back to DJT and waking people up, Hence the GREAT AWKENING,, Thats why Q's motto is WWG1WGA,, like it or not,believe itor not,, we will and we shall all get to the end together at the same time,, hope this answers your question,,

Hosfly, the above is rational and reasonable, something not seen in Jag's, and to a lesser extent, K22's posts.

Would you please answer a few questions? My ask is sincere.

Do you believe Trump is the secret CIC?

The current president?

Do you believe somebody in a mask with readily visible pull tabs is acting as Joe Biden? And Kamala Harris?

Do you believe in werewolves? I know it sounds snarky, but Jag and K22 really do.

Do you believe beer kegs of adrenochrome harvested from tortured children are sold?

That Heinz ketchup is made with children's blood?

Do you believe Obama and Geiore Clooney kidnapped a young girl, raped her, and then ate her, all while being photographed by paparazzi and taking their own pictures which the public has seen?

Do you believe Jag's picture of Hillary Clinton being dragged into Gitmo?

Do you believe she and others have been executed there?

I know it sounds snarky but Jag has posted his belief in each and every of the above. And more.

Just trying to see where you stand, thanks. Again, my questions are 100% sincere.
Hmmm, 1st off (disclaimer) Im speculating,,I know enough to know I "know" jackshit ,,,What Im lead to think is this ,ANYTHING is possible,, DJT=CIC? of the American Militia yes you and me and 90 million gun,freedom loving sons o bitches yes undoubtably...Current Pres? Not of the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,(notice all caps) But yes duly elected Pres of the United States of America,, (see unlawfull constitution of 1871) Biden in mask? yes,,not all the time tho, cant get over those Werewolves huh I think its possible they could have been created along with other type monstrosities, Ketchup? dunno,, altho human embyo has been found in countless everyday Items, including Mcdonalds,makeup, pharmaceuticals and such,, in the pacific northwest they are experimenting spraying vegetable fields with decomposed liquified human remains,,,obummer/cloony,, evil satanist they are id guess they tortured and cannibalized more than one child dont know about photographic proof,,may be out there but I myself havnt seen that pic,, HRC I think has been gagged otherwise she would be running that cockholster non stop,, she and others very well could have been executed IMO the Deep fake?CGI tech is very much advanced in play,, So I say again everything is possible,, Thats what I think You asked I delivered what I see as truth,, and I do WAAY more reading and following up than watching the tell a vision,, So before all yall start in Jag or K22 remember they started this an searched out crumbs way before i woke up to it,,, remember that Q drop that went, those who kno cant sleep? that MAY mean cant go back to the non awakened way of thinking or once seen cant be unseen,cant put the jeanie back in the bottle,, another Q drop I find interesting and applicable is"they want you divided" just like we are here on this thread,, and campuses,and thanksgiving table,, we are all trying to out shout the other shouters and no one listening,,

I AM AMERICA!
GB1

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ooohhhh Plumblovescum is just providing a service!

Just like when he sucks off Biden on foreign policy!

Keep up the good fight!

Hahaha!
LOL You like making it happen big Jim! keep on keeping on

I AM AMERICA!
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Weird huh?!! This is a dot to connect [Linked Image from pic8.co]

I AM AMERICA!
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Ooohhhh Plumblovescum is just providing a service!

Just like when he sucks off Biden on foreign policy!

Keep up the good fight!

Hahaha!

Keep your gay fantasies to yourself you degenerate phaggit

You are just mad because you found out you are supporting Hamas with your HIMS purchases. Or is it HERS.

Last edited by plumbum; 05/03/24.
J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Tell me something hosefly. Do you really think Trump and "the patriots" are in control of this country?

Look around at all the bullshìt going on with the open border and such and tell me how you could support a presidential candidate who's in control of the country and letting this shìt happen.

Good question,, here is my take,, Trump I think has limited control of certain things and people,,,, In this way,, DJT has the love and respect of 3/4 of the nation, and people in congress are scared to death of his influence, and thus has a certain control over some of them, same way with big corporations,, He has so much stroke and loyal following that he could hurt any business out there foreign or domestic,, so yeah he has some control,, Not over any of the NGO;s who are doing the government's work DJT is controlling the narrative on alot more,, single handed he is exposing how the deepstate leftist's are importing an army, exporting jobs,exporting money, corruptness, so yeah he is in control of a lot of this, Basically DJT is exposing what the gov would do if left unchecked, and is doing running roughshod over we the people,Why else do members of both houses come to Marlago and kiss the ring?, Jag is trying to get this through to everybody,,Q? different sort of thing ,, What Q is trying to do, is get you to research this very same thing,,it ALL leads back to DJT and waking people up, Hence the GREAT AWKENING,, Thats why Q's motto is WWG1WGA,, like it or not,believe itor not,, we will and we shall all get to the end together at the same time,, hope this answers your question,,

Hosfly, the above is rational and reasonable, something not seen in Jag's, and to a lesser extent, K22's posts.

The current president?

Do you believe somebody in a mask with readily visible pull tabs is acting as Joe Biden? And Kamala Harris?

Do you believe in werewolves? I know it sounds snarky, but Jag and K22 really do.

Do you believe beer kegs of adrenochrome harvested from tortured children are sold?

Do you believe Obama and Geiore Clooney kidnapped a young girl, raped her, and then ate her, all while being photographed by paparazzi and taking their own pictures which the public has seen?

I know it sounds snarky but Jag has posted his belief in each and every of the above. And more.

Just trying to see where you stand, thanks. Again, my questions are 100% sincere.
Hmmm, 1st off (disclaimer) Im speculating,,I know enough to know I "know" jackshit ,,,What Im lead to think is this ,ANYTHING is possible,, DJT=CIC? of the American Militia yes you and me and 90 million gun,freedom loving sons o bitches yes undoubtably...Current Pres? Not of the corporation of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,,(notice all caps) But yes duly elected Pres of the United States of America,, (see unlawfull constitution of 1871) Biden in mask? yes,,not all the time tho, cant get over those Werewolves huh I think its possible they could have been created along with other type monstrosities, Ketchup? dunno,, altho human embyo has been found in countless everyday Items, including Mcdonalds,makeup, pharmaceuticals and such,, in the pacific northwest they are experimenting spraying vegetable fields with decomposed liquified human remains,,,obummer/cloony,, evil satanist they are id guess they tortured and cannibalized more than one child dont know about photographic proof,,may be out there but I myself havnt seen that pic,, HRC I think has been gagged otherwise she would be running that cockholster non stop,, she and others very well could have been executed IMO the Deep fake?CGI tech is very much advanced in play,, So I say again everything is possible,, Thats what I think You asked I delivered what I see as truth,, and I do WAAY more reading and following up than watching the tell a vision,, So before all yall start in Jag or K22 remember they started this an searched out crumbs way before i woke up to it,,, remember that Q drop that went, those who kno cant sleep? that MAY mean cant go back to the non awakened way of thinking or once seen cant be unseen,cant put the jeanie back in the bottle,, another Q drop I find interesting and applicable is"they want you divided" just like we are here on this thread,, and campuses,and thanksgiving table,, we are all trying to out shout the other shouters and no one listening,,

Plumdumb is a liar and Dumbass like smokepole and the woolve who cant and never could show a post where i said i believed in werewolves.

They are liars who suffer the curse of Liars and go through life thinking everyone else is a POS liar like they are.

They dont believe even Trump they lie and say they support to be acceptable on the Fire. They think Trump is leading people astray by pushing Christianity and Q and think hes lying when he says America's brightest days lie ahead and that hes lying when he says We will Make America Great Again.

Plumdumb falsely accused me of believing in werewolves long ago trying to smear me. POS corksuckinv Dimocommies do that.

The woolve and him and Smokeapole and some others on the Fire have a real problem with believers of GOD. They are gutless to the point of keeping it under wraps on popular Fire guys but if any of those espoused unpopular opinions they would attack them also, just as wolves do on any weak appearing prey.

Throw in the fact that Trump is obviously a Believer and refer back to the time I posted that many so-called conservatives were going to have to make a choice at the looming fork in the road as to whether they side with the satanic left or the Patriots on the right who are believers.

The stupid suckers dont know whether to schiett or go blind.

Its plain enough for any to see they have no Christian discernment and prefer to suck MSM cork.

Dumbasses are so easy to troll. All one has to do is tell the Truth and they start schietting all over themselves and the Fire.

They are too stupid to Connect the Dots and realize that some of us would not keep pushing Trump and Q unless we had a Clue. Since they are Liars they think we are too.

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/03/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B2

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by jaguartx

Plumdumb falsely accused me of believing in werewolves long ago trying to smear me. POS corksuckinv Dimocommies do that.

This should be simple enough that somebody can explain it even to you, you biden-voting dimmocommie.

All you need to do is say that you do not believe in werewolves.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The current president?

Plumdumb is a liar and Dumbass like smokepole and the woolve who cant and never could show a post where i said i believed in werewolves.

They are liars who suffer the curse of Liars and go through life thinking everyone else is a POS liar like they are.

They dont believe even Trump they lie and say they support to be acceptable on the Fire. They think Trump is leading people astray by pushing Christianity and Q and think hes lying when he says America's brightest days lie ahead and that hes lying when he says We will Make America Great Again.

The woolve and him and Smokeapole and some others on the Fire have a real problem with believers of GOD. They are gutless to the point of keeping it under wraps on popular Fire guys but if any of those espoused unpopular opinions they would attack them also, just as wolves do on any weak appearing prey.

Throw in the fact that Trump is obviously a Believer and refer back to the time I posted that many so-called conservatives were going to have to make a choice at the looming fork in the road as to whether they side with the satanic left or the Patriots on the right who are believers.

The stupid suckers dont know whether to schiett or go blind.

Its plain enough for any to see they have no Christian discernment and prefer to suck MSM cork.

Dumbasses are so easy to troll. All one has to do is tell the Truth and they start schietting all over themselves and the Fire.

They are too stupid to Connect the Dots and realize that some of us would not keep pushing Trump and Q unless we had a Clue. Since they are Liars they think we are too.

Jaquartz: will you please give me the contact info for your adrenochrome supplier, I'm fresh out.

LOL.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Hey youse Paytriots on the Dumbassed Crew and Genius Crew, here's some good schiett from your Bud Bezos on which to chew. You suckers sure sucked up his bull schiett on the "Q is a Larp" who just is Lucky on having a whole lot of Quincidences.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/florida-resident-jeff-bezos-pumped-210936994.html

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
And this article suggests Q isn’t a Larp how?

Exactly.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
your clam is showing,,

Hahaha..TFF

I Dindo Nuffin
IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Oh, you aren’t wrong about thumper fishing - he trolls with the best.
some of the trollers on the site are here in this thread,,

Your team.

Dumbasses are so easy to troll.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hey eyeball, can you post up another pic of the lizard people, or Hilary at Gitmo?

LOL!!

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
J
Trump posted 22 second video at the F1 Miami Grand Prix including him giving a Clue by saluting the Red, White and Blue during the playing of the Star Spangled-Banner.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump posted it at 5:01 PM which is 17:01..

Who salutes the Flag? The CIC.

22 AND 1701

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 05/07/24.

I Dindo Nuffin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Right? Who salutes the flag?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump posted 22 second video at the F1 Miami Grand Prix including him giving a Clue by saluting the Red, White and Blue during the playing of the Star Spangled-Banner.

Trump posted it at 5:01 PM which is 17:01..

Who salutes the Flag? The CIC.

22 AND 1701

Sonuvabitch, I’m in ! That is the proof I was looking for. I wanna be a Qball now !
Where is the line for the lobotomy?

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
Where is the line for the lobotomy?

Just to the right of the line for the keg of adrenochrome.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'll bet if Jag saw Trump's dog poop in the grass he'd sprint to it and search the turd with a magnifying glass for a new "clue".

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Triggernosis
I'll bet if Jag saw Trump's dog poop in the grass he'd sprint to it and search the turd with a magnifying glass for a new "clue".

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Righteous! ^^^

Page 617 of 625 1 2 615 616 617 618 619 624 625

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

648 members (160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 66 invisible), 2,449 guests, and 1,322 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,195
Posts18,524,073
Members74,030
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.