-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Noem just alienated me further. On the Watters show, she would not admit or deny that she met with KJU, which she obviously never did. Instead, in lying crap, she said that she had been to the DMZ and would not "have conversations about conversations with world leaders." She obviously did not meet KJU in the DMZ, which is crazy implausible. She's just trying to come up with some dialogue other than admitting that she lied about meeting KJU by saying she went to the DMZ and won't comment on her conversations with foreign leaders. What a stupid person! I kind of liked her until a day ago. No more. Implying that it's possible that she met with KJU in the DMZ, when she obviously did not do so, is retarded and insults the intelligence of anyone with an IQ greater than 30.

And I don't care if she killed a dog (though it was a self-inflicted wound to emphasize it), but the KJU lie is stupid and disqualifying on its own merits.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
in evaluating Noem's political career aspirations beyond her state......

...........next................

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
SupFoo Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Colorado GOP fundraiser with South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem canceled amid fallout over dog-killing admission

A fundraising dinner for the Jefferson County Republican Party slated to feature South Dakota governor and vice-presidential hopeful Kristi Noem has been canceled because of safety concerns amid fallout from her admission in a new book that she killed a family dog ...

The cancellation also comes amid new criticisms of Noem’s book “No Going Back,” as experts dismiss two meetings the governor claims to have had with world leaders — including North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un and French President Emmanuel Macron — as “dubious” if not outright impossible ....

“We had no prior knowledge of the contents of the book when we invited her,” Pallozzi stated.

The incident took place 20 years ago .....

In the past few days, numerous threats and death threats have been made to the party, the Denver West Marriot and to the South Dakota governor and her staff, Pallozzi stated Friday.

....a voicemail message warning that there would be “guns at the protest and people might get hurt.”

"..... we could not take the risk that those who made threats would cause physical harm.”

American Military News

Well, this is not going to age well, is it. And I doubt the book will make the Top Best Selling List on Amazon.

Days gone by.......
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/08/24.
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Actually last year (?) there were two horses euthanized at Churchill Downs on Derby Day. Not a frequent occurrence. But not uncommon. And Yes, I am aware that the Bee is satire...

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

164 members (32_20fan, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 300_savage, 257_X_50, 1_deuce, 23 invisible), 2,752 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,643
Posts18,533,658
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.