Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
apologies if someone else posted this. A version of this has been floating around for awhile from what I've read but this has details. Seems plausible or it could just be complete horseshit

So here's the REAL story:

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.

Sec State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military. On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them. Not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.

It was the State Dept, NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies because Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.”
Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!

THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.

Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec of State that is a serial liar, who perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi: because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missiles, that if used to down those planes, would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept’s illegitimate arms deal in Libya.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story of Benghazi.

Last edited by KFWA; 05/08/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
GB1

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
These were not just Stinger Missiles; they were also rapid and formidable weapons sourced from Mexico. On March 30, 2011, 12 IL76 aircraft transported weapons, ammunition, and equipment from their storage in Bulgaria to Tobruk, Libya.

Hillary Clinton orchestrated the sale through a third-party transaction with Qatar, fully aware that the end user was Al-Qaeda in Libya. She inflated Marc Trui's original price to $267 million, a detail yet to be disclosed.

On March 16, 2011, Hillary Clinton approved DDTC authorization No. BA L 110-11 while in Cairo, Egypt. The final signature was provided by Obama on May 5, 2011, after the sale concluded.

The Department of Justice (DOJ), responsible for commandeering Fast and Furious weapons from U.S. weapons dealers, attempted to conceal the support of Al-Qaeda by prosecuting Marc Trui. The weapons were delivered prior to Obama's signature, which was customary.

At a preliminary hearing it was discovered that the DOJ attempted to conceal the DOS' involvement with the sale.

The DOJ declined to include DDTC BA L 110-11 in Marc Turi's discovery. When the FBI was sent to the Clintons' home SCIF (Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility), Obama ordered the SCIF to be wiped.

thread on twitter
https://x.com/rdwhiskey/status/1788122989961019589

Last edited by KFWA; 05/08/24.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
And..... she got away with it.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing will happen. I've seen that information before. She's still around and the Kenyan is still a former president.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE
Nothing will happen. I've seen that information before. She's still around and the Kenyan is still a former president.

Sadly true.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Why do you refer to this as "some q level accusations"?

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/08/24.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Why do you refer to as "some q level accusations"?

C’mon Foo, connect the dots.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
“ Hillary Your Going to Jail “

Hahahaha Hahahaha

One of those Stingers shot Down Seal Team 6

Hee Hee Ho Ho Ha Ha

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
What dots?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
I will always believe in my heart of hearts that, along with everything else, the Benghazi terrorists were tipped-off well in advance that there would be NO military rapid response reaction forces of any kind deployed to support and rescue the Benghazi defenders which is why they pressed their attack time after time continuously for 13 hours instead of their typical terrorist guerrilla SOP of 'hit-and-run' BEFORE help arrives. The terrorists KNEW no help was coming...

As always, though, ... YMMV

IC B3

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A

Dude

Don’t get Distracted

It was Coco Mellon that drew attention to Seal Team 6

The Mellon also gave Aid and Comfort to the Taliban and Committed Cowardice in the Face of the Enemy

And He’s still The Leadership of the Junta formally Know as the Republic of the United State of America..

Why the other Day Coco Mellon was threatening to use F-16 against The White Devils whoever they are ..

Junta Have Different Rule Based Organizational Operating Procedure than Republics

Does that Sound like Junta Talk .

Hahahaha Hahahaha

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by akrange

Hahahaha Hahahaha

One of those Stingers shot Down Seal Team 6

Hee Hee Ho Ho Ha Ha

Those swine will never be charged, let alone held. We need a PURGE.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by joken2
I will always believe in my heart of hearts that, along with everything else, the Benghazi terrorists were tipped-off well in advance that there would be NO military rapid response reaction forces of any kind deployed to support and rescue the Benghazi defenders which is why they pressed their attack time after time continuously for 13 hours instead of their typical terrorist guerrilla SOP of 'hit-and-run' BEFORE help arrives. The terrorists KNEW no help was coming...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
Barr was up to his gonads in sewage.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Why do you refer to as "some q level accusations"?

C’mon Foo, connect the dots.

Very offensive to supfoo.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R

Chris Paronto's telling was an experience. He came to Great Falls and I took my son's to the event.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by RMiller2

Chris Paronto's telling was an experience. He came to Great Falls and I took my son's to the event.

I think that it has been posted here a while back. Quite a read.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
apologies if someone else posted this. A version of this has been floating around for awhile from what I've read but this has details. Seems plausible or it could just be complete horseshit

So here's the REAL story:

Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to secretly retrieve US made Stinger Missiles that the State Dept had supplied to Ansar al Sharia in Libya WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission.

Sec State Hillary Clinton had brokered the Libya deal through Ambassador Stevens and a Private Arms Dealer named Marc Turi, but some of the shoulder fired Stinger Missiles ended up in Afghanistan where they were used against our own military. On July 25th, 2012, a US Chinook helicopter was downed by one of them. Not destroyed only because the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile. The helicopter didn't explode, but it had to land and an ordnance team recovered the missile’s serial number which led back to a cache of Stinger Missiles kept in Qatar by the CIA.

Obama and Hillary were in full panic mode, so Ambassador Stevens was sent to Benghazi to retrieve the rest of the Stinger Missiles. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the Stand Down Orders given to multiple rescue teams during the siege of the US Embassy.

It was the State Dept, NOT the CIA, that supplied the Stinger Missiles to our sworn enemies because Gen. Petraeus at CIA would not approve supplying the deadly missiles due to their potential use against commercial aircraft. So then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus when he refused to testify in support of Obama’s phony claim of a “spontaneous uprising caused by a YouTube video that insulted Muslims.”
Obama and Hillary committed TREASON!

THIS is what the investigation is all about, WHY she had a Private Server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and WHY Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was the result of the YouTube video, even though everyone KNEW it was not.

Furthermore, the Taliban knew that the administration had aided and abetted the enemy WITHOUT Congressional oversight or permission, so they began pressuring (blackmailing) the Obama Administration to release five Taliban generals being held at Guantanamo.

Bowe Bergdahl was just a useful pawn used to cover the release of the Taliban generals. Everyone knew Bergdahl was a traitor but Obama used Bergdahl’s exchange for the five Taliban generals to cover that Obama was being coerced by the Taliban about the unauthorized Stinger Missile deal.

So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised, as well and a Sec of State that is a serial liar, who perjured herself multiple times at the Congressional Hearings on Benghazi. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft were called upon for help in Benghazi: because the administration knew that our enemies had Stinger Missiles, that if used to down those planes, would likely be traced back to the CIA cache in Qatar and then to the State Dept’s illegitimate arms deal in Libya.

Forward this again and again and again until everyone reads the true story of Benghazi.

Gee, I wonder why this schiett is being leaked out.

Maybe why the Schiett on Killery and P Diddy and Epstein and Maxwell and all the other schiett is being leaked out.

Prolly ust annoder bunch of Lucky and unconnected Quincidences.

Uh, there was that dumbassed Conspiracy Realist on tha Far said something about Killery and Zero coming up to the plate after the Patriots destroyed Biden.

No, no way the Patriots are in Control and dripping this stuff out. Prolly just a lucky Quincidence and good investigative journalism by the MSM.

As Q said, "Drip, drip, flood."

When does the news on Killery and Haiti Child trafficking come out?

Soon. Like the Dumbassed eyeball said, Killey and Zero are up at bat.

It's Coming.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

BS. She is, as Trump tried to give you a clue by saying, "Killery is sorta gone."

Connect the Dots or stay stupid.

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by RMiller2
And..... she got away with it.

Not hardly. She got herself dead.

I Dindo Nuffin
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (10gaugeman, 1lesfox, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 219DW, 10gaugemag, 66 invisible), 3,461 guests, and 1,188 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,636
Posts18,533,469
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.