Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The Chinese Communist regime has drafted a law that would require military training for children all the way down to the elementary school level. If the legislation is approved, it could go into effect this year.

Nikkei Asia noted on Tuesday that some Chinese high schools and universities already require students to participate in basic military drills, some of which involve tanks, armored personnel carriers, hand grenades, and rocket launchers. Also, China’s conscription laws were amended in May 2023 to make all university students eligible for the draft.

The new law would require schools to include “defense education” in their budgets, make military training universal at the high school and college levels, and teach the “theory, knowledge, and skills associated with national defense” to even grade-school children.

There are several motives for China’s sudden interest in drafting children for military service, one of which is to frighten the Chinese population into believing they live under constant threat of attack, and only their authoritarian rulers can protect them. Chinese subjects are asking some awkward questions about their sputtering economy; the sight of their teenage children running around with hand grenades might alter their thinking.

Breitbart - More Here

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

vs. This....... Guess who gonna kick butt?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by SupFoo; 05/08/24.
GB1

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I bet the little fuggers would be hard to hit.

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
"Bring ye the little children unto me"

It's been working for at least 2,000 years. Indoctrination at an early age works. Critical thinking not required. Discouraged in fact.

"As the branch is bent, so grows the tree". Not sure who said that.

And there is a chiytpot full of Chinee!

it's why all military service likes 18 year olds (or younger) as well- ergo Hitler Youth.... The Chinee are jumping!

"I was just following orders"...

WTF does a child (anyone under 25 or so) know? Speaking of personal experience getting out into the real world...

Last edited by las; 05/09/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good thing we have SLBMs. Each sub is undetectable and can evaporate China many times over.

I
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
I
Just wait until the new versions of chinese spys start sleeping with senators

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
IC B2

L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
Well since our nation is already internally f***ed, someone should get sex from it anyway, no?

Last edited by las; 05/09/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by las
"Bring ye the little children unto me"

It's been working for at least 2,000 years. Indoctrination at an early age works. Critical thinking not required. Discouraged in fact.

"As the branch is bent, so grows the tree". Not sure who said that.

And there is a chiytpot full of Chinee!

it's why all military service likes 18 year olds (or younger) as well- ergo Hitler Youth.... The Chinee are jumping!

"I was just following orders"...

WTF does a child (anyone under 25 or so) know? Speaking of personal experience getting out into the real world...

When I worked at Procter and Gamble, they recruited exclusively fresh college graduates for their executive ranks because they wanted 100% conformity on what their new hires were taught. Did not want to have to "unlearn" any non-P&G ideas or habits from prior employers.

SupFoo Online Content OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 673
I bet the little fuggers would be hard to hit.

shrapnel would be good at it. He road hunts gophers. Shoots 'em outa the window of his truck as they scamper across a pasture.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like what Boy Scouts is supposed to be.

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and where do all of those smart phones being made at?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

IC B3

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Originally Posted by Tyrone

Militaristic Authoritarianism?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RHOD
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Militaristic Authoritarianism?
Military training.

Politics is War by Other Means
E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It beats training them to hate their country like our school system does. God forbid a kid would say a prayer in school or the Pledge of Allegiance. Edk

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Start them early

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
I figure if China is ever going to get us, it's going to be a massive AI drone swarm heading across the pacific with new technology that catches us off guard. Human numbers trained to climb walls and shoot guns will be completely ineffective against the AI weapons of the future.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
China is preparing for war and that war will be fought against us. We will not win it because we are no longer a nation of warriors. The DEM attack on maleness has doomed this nation.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Good on them...why aren`t we doing the same...like a draft even, maybe?

Wait, that dosen`t "Feel" good..plus 80% of our male population of draft age guys can`t pass the minimum physical test for entry into US service..

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
In the late 1990s I was in China on business, walking on “the Great Wall.” There was a lot of school kids, probably 14-16 years old also walking and playing on the wall. A group of four kids asked in very broken English if they could take a picture of them with me. I allowed that. They were giggling and taking the picture and saying “picture with the enemy.”

NRA Patron
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
We have gotten ourselves into a bit of a tight spot regarding China. On one hand, it was beneficial to establish trade and try to make them dependent on us for a healthy economy. On the other hand, we have provided them with the basis for advanced technology and they are good at it. We have also given away our own manufacturing capability. The extent to which we are dependent on China for everyday goods is almost mind boggling. Go into almost any retail outlet and pick out the stuff NOT made in China. They own us. Given our level of debt, this can probably be taken literally.
The points made about our national attitude and the lack of national pride or sense of obligation, are well made. We have allowed our children to be taught to hate our history and hate our way of life; to the point that we choose to alter our history and alter our way of life. This has been 60 years in the making and we did it to ourselves. GD

1 member likes this: BFaucett
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We didn't do it to ourselves, the Marxists did it to us while we were working and paying our mortgages.

LOL
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

296 members (257_X_50, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 29aholic, 1Longbow, 1OntarioJim, 40 invisible), 3,096 guests, and 1,013 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,641
Posts18,533,612
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.