Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Q
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Q
Once you read how the Soviets added their own Katyn Forest massacre to the list of charges at Nuremberg, it should start to shake your faith in those tribunals. Not saying that lots of horrible [bleep] didn't happen, but I would look really askance at anything based purely on Soviet "evidence."

2 members like this: JeffyD, The_Real_Hawkeye
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
It’s illegal in many countries to point out the 6 million figure has been officially revised far lower. Hitchcocks original film can’t be disputed if you can find it anymore. Eisenhour nor Churchill mention anything at all about extermination camps in their autobiographies. The only “ gas chamber “ ever found is a fake. Emaciated prisoners prove nothing close to what much of the world may not investigate or mention. Starvation and disease in time of war Berliners suffered the same. So did allied prisoners in the Pacific theater. There are films of those as well.
Why were those people prisoners to start with? Have you considered that question? They had been taken away from their homes and put in prisons. Will you you comment on why they were removed from their homes and put in prisons?

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
It’s illegal in many countries to point out the 6 million figure has been officially revised far lower. Hitchcocks original film can’t be disputed if you can find it anymore. Eisenhour nor Churchill mention anything at all about extermination camps in their autobiographies. The only “ gas chamber “ ever found is a fake. Emaciated prisoners prove nothing close to what much of the world may not investigate or mention. Starvation and disease in time of war Berliners suffered the same. So did allied prisoners in the Pacific theater. There are films of those as well.
Why were those people prisoners to start with? Have you considered that question? They had been taken away from their homes and put in prisons. Will you you comment on why they were removed from their homes and put in prisons?
Same reason FDR did likewise vis a vis ethnically Japanese Americans, except in the case of Germany, the evidence was overwhelming that the underground resistance movement (involved in espionage, sabotage, etc., against Germany) was by and large Jewish. There was scant, if any, evidence of involvement by Japanese Americans in illegal activities in support of the Empire of Japan.

2 members like this: BCBH, Crash_Pad
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
"JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY"

1 member likes this: BCBH
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
We had crematoriums on Ellis Island, too, and they got used. Just means people died and their mortal remains needed to be dealt with in a sanitary way. Always sad when someone dies, but that there were deaths doesn't equate to human lampshades and soap.

Have you ever read the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials?
Have you ever studied how those trials were carried out?

"The high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas."

- Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Harlan F. Stone

"The trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors ... I left Nuremberg with a feeling that justice has been denied."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, an Iowa Supreme Court justice who served as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trials

You could have simply said “no.”

IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We had crematoriums on Ellis Island, too, and they got used. Just means people died and their mortal remains needed to be dealt with in a sanitary way. Always sad when someone dies, but that there were deaths doesn't equate to human lampshades and soap.

Have you ever read the transcripts of the Nuremberg trials?
Have you ever studied how those trials were carried out?

"The high-grade lynching party in Nuremberg ... is a little too sanctimonious a fraud to meet my old-fashioned ideas."

- Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court, Harlan F. Stone

"The trials were to have convinced the Germans of the guilt of their leaders. They convinced the Germans merely that their leaders lost the war to tough conquerors ... I left Nuremberg with a feeling that justice has been denied."

- Charles F. Wennerstrum, an Iowa Supreme Court justice who served as presiding judge in the Nuremberg trials

You could have simply said “no.”

LOL, you must be new here?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Stophel
"JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON GERMANY"

Germany Must Perish!: Widely supported by World Jewry.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I’m sure Rudolf Hoess simply fabricated the entirety of his testimony.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

https://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/04-15-46.asp

1 member likes this: WhiteTail48
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
He didn't fabricate it, but someone else did.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Hoess was brutalized for months on end.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
When I was a kid visiting my New York Washington Heights grandparents (their parents immigrated from Ukraine, Jewish) there was a gaggle of old guys who played chess outside every nice day. I asked if I could play, I could, and became a summer regular. "Hey, Mort, what's that tattoo? Were you in the military?" "No, I got it in camp." "What kind of camp?" After a long pause, he says, "You can't ever tell your grandma you know this." From that point I quietly learned all I could stand from my chessmates, for four weeks over four years. Eventually, my grandpa figured out what I was learning. My grandmother never figured it out. Grandpa explained that both sides of the family lost everyone back home in Ukraine to either Stalin or Hitler, only those who made it to either Canada or the US were still around. So no wonder it upset her, right?

Up hills slow,
Down hills fast
Tonnage first and
Safety last.
1 member likes this: JeffyD
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
No one denies the camps. The US had them, too, for Japanese Americans.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
He didn't fabricate it, but someone else did.
Of course.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

One minor difference; but you deny that.

1 member likes this: JeffyD
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
"Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him, and beat him with a rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken. All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair."

- Pennsylvania judge Edward L. Van Roden, member of the commission investigating the accusations by Colonel Everett who reported that Germans did not receive fair trials, written in his book titled American Atrocities in Germany

The torture occurred during the pre-trial phase when written confessions detailing "The Holocaust" were obtained.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Come on, there’s plenty of evidence and documentation the holocaust occurred. Let’s not play stupid here.

Holotards always wanna fast forward ta the end.

"It happened, because it happened".

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A lot of people died in a lot of prison camps. Happens in every war. It's ugly. It looks horrible when they're liberated. But that doesn't mean lampshades and soap.

Watch closely. Dumfuk lives here.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
1 member likes this: WhiteTail48
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
"Our investigators would put a black hood over the accused’s head and then punch him in the face with brass knuckles, kick him, and beat him with a rubber hose. Many of the German defendants had teeth knocked out. Some had their jaws broken. All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair."

- Pennsylvania judge Edward L. Van Roden, member of the commission investigating the accusations by Colonel Everett who reported that Germans did not receive fair trials, written in his book titled American Atrocities in Germany

The torture occurred during the pre-trial phase when written confessions detailing "The Holocaust" were obtained.

Van Roden wrote this specifically of the Malmedy massacre trial, held in Dachau. This had nothing to do with Nuremberg.

https://www.nationalww2museum.org/war/articles/justice-after-1944-malmedy-massacre

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

How many were gassed?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Rudolf Hoess, after having been prepared by several assistants to sign a full "confession" written in English, a language he had never studied, which specified that he had supervised the murder of four million Jews mostly via gas chambers.

[Linked Image from rudolfhoess.files.wordpress.com]

Due to physical impossibility, however, that figure could not later be maintained, and was reduced by the Soviets (but only after many years of Hoess' four million figure being on the plaque at Auschwitz) to 1.5 million, also a number that cannot be maintained, but not quite as over the top as what was contained in Hoess' forced "confession."

Page 5 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

417 members (1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 1lesfox, 10ring1, 50 invisible), 2,547 guests, and 1,144 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,971
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.