Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
E
Etoh Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Im probably slow on this, but do the border crossers get an account with Walmart or Visa with their free phones?

Most people don't have what it takes to get old
GB1

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
No.

The government picks up the monthly cost as well. Legally it's the government's phone so the government has the right to track it. It's part of the release agreement the illegals will carry the phone to facilitate tracking. Of course most ditch the phone, sell it, or swap out the SIM card in the first couple of weeks to defeat the tracking.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
E
Etoh Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Another question-- how many retailers are set up with phone scan? so the customer scans the item with there phone, its then billed to an account, in this case the government, and the immigrants just sacks the stuff up and walks out?

E
Etoh Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
No.

The government picks up the monthly cost as well. Legally it's the government's phone so the government has the right to track it. It's part of the release agreement the illegals will carry the phone to facilitate tracking. Of course most ditch the phone, sell it, or swap out the SIM card in the first couple of weeks to defeat the tracking.

I understand that part, but I was wondering if the monthly cost also included the grocery, etc. bill.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Words have meaning.

Illegal invaders.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
1 member likes this: ol_mike
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What other evidence do you need to prove that the deep state is trying to phase American people out?
This chit won’t stop until we’re screwed or we man up and stop it ourselves.
Might be too late already.
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Etoh
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
No.

I understand that part, but I was wondering if the monthly cost also included the grocery, etc. bill.

Ok, reasonable question. Here they get a separate card, I think it's a Visa, issues by the state. All the money from the various programs appear on it for them, so if the Food Stamps rejects the beer and lobster the TANNIF can kick in cover it for them. I don't think they can hook it up to Google Pay etc. due to how the approval process works, but I could be wrong.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is horse pucky ! This a Biden given millions away to Ukraine again.

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Whelenman

I think you meant to say tens of billions…….

E
Etoh Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
E
Doesn't need to be Google pay, it could go to Walmart.com , or many other retailers. Having the states kick in with more free stuff just makes it worse. Were do I sign up?

IC B3

W
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
W
Look up, "Not yours to give" Davey Crockette.

These premises insured by a Sheltie in Training ,--- and Cooey.o
"May the Good Lord take a likin' to you"
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Etoh
Doesn't need to be Google pay, it could go to Walmart.com , or many other retailers. Having the states kick in with more free stuff just makes it worse. Were do I sign up?
There have been a couple of white guys cross the border into Mexico - then come back in pretending to be an illegal alien. One pretended he couldn't talk to fool the translators. He/they have been given thousands of dollars, plus free places to stay, free transportation.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Ever heard of Apple Pay, it is an ap included on every iPhone. All ned to be done is to set up an account for that phone and you can scan any barcode on any billing document. I set mine up and swiped a restaurant bill to try it, went right through. I delegated the ap, came right back with an update, so discontinued the service. on my phone. You best watch your kids an an iPhone, they are setup to hide communications and internet activity, also..

“To expect defeat is nine-tenths of defeat itself. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy. It is best to plan for all eventualities then believe in success, and only cross the failure bridge if you come to it."
Francis Marion - The Swamp Fox
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Si habla espanol, por favor gringo!!!!

"To compel a man to furnish funds for the propagation of ideas he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

We are all Rhodesians now.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by wabigoon
Look up, "Not yours to give" Davey Crockette.
Thanks, Wabi!
Not Yours To Give, Congressman David Crockett
Our government is pretty fond of throwing money around. Our tax dollars!
Whatever they feel is appropriate. Hell, it’s only money! They especially are good at extending their power over us. They can afford it. It’s our money.
We taxpayers are funding our monitoring, ultimately, our own destruction!🤬
I love this story. It should be read by all, and memorized by our representatives and senators!🤬
Reon

"Preserving the Constitution, fighting off the nibblers and chippers, even nibblers and chippers with good intentions, was once regarded by conservatives as the first duty of the citizen. It still is." � Wesley Pruden

E
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Is this similar to the Obama phones?

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Many of them get multiple $500 costco gift cards. One of them in front of me in line one day had at least 2 of them and said catholic charities gave them to her. Turns out that catholic charities is reimbursed billions every year by the federal government for assisting refugees. They say they don't get government benefits but they all do. One report I saw estimated that the feds were paying over $4000 a month per refugee between hotel rooms, meals, transportation, medical and dental. The average illegal is getting more money a month than our active duty military members.

Bb

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
The wetback concrete contractor who wanted an outrageous fee to pour a little mud for a driveway and a carport slab for me showed up in a brand new Ford 4X4 pickup that looked like it had just rolled off the showroom floor- - - - -not a speck of dirt on it. He had to use his teenage "son" as a translator. No, I didn't bite on his price- - - -it was $6K more than I paid for the entire 100 acres in 1983!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Many of them get multiple $500 costco gift cards. One of them in front of me in line one day had at least 2 of them and said catholic charities gave them to her. Turns out that catholic charities is reimbursed billions every year by the federal government for assisting refugees. They say they don't get government benefits but they all do. One report I saw estimated that the feds were paying over $4000 a month per refugee between hotel rooms, meals, transportation, medical and dental. The average illegal is getting more money a month than our active duty military members.

Bb
Pathetic.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
S
Campfire Tracker
Online Happy
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Whelenman
This is a Biden giving BILLIONS away to Ukraine again. FIFY

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

479 members (17CalFan, 007FJ, 1badf350, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 44 invisible), 2,143 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,545
Posts18,531,346
Members74,039
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.