Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
rte Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Pfizer very quietly agrees to settle 10,000 cancer lawsuits…

What should be splashed across headlines nationwide is oddly quiet. In a muffled bombshell, Pfizer, a titan in Big Pharma, has just settled a shocking 10,000 lawsuits linked to cancer and the antacid Zantac. Yes, you heard that right—banishing heartburn could now be a deadly choice, thanks to Big Pharma. These are the same so-called “experts” who rushed to declare their sketchy COVID vaccine was perfectly safe even before it was properly tested. Now it’s clear why so many people were skeptical—and rightly so.

Big Pharma has turned marketing into an art form. They hook us with catchy jingles and fun little cartoon commercials, making their products seem almost wholesome—and, of course, totally safe. Take this old ad for Zantac as a perfect example:

Many may be wondering, how on earth can Big Pharma hide something like cancer from the public? Well, sadly, it’s easy for them. They outright lie. In addition, they manipulate and hide clinical trial data. And don’t put it past them to pay off doctors, researchers, and scientists, not to mention politicians and the media.

And in case you were wondering just how bad things actually are with Zantac, take a look at this:
[Linked Image from revolver.news]

Bloomberg Reports:

Pfizer Inc. has agreed to settle more than 10,000 cases accusing it of hiding the cancer risks of its Zantac heartburn drug, according to people familiar with the deal, the biggest of the litigation.

The agreements cover cases in state courts across the US but don’t completely resolve the company’s exposure to Zantac claims, according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they weren’t authorized to discuss the settlement publicly. Financial details of the accords weren’t immediately available.

The deal is likely to reassure investors, who have seen other Zantac makers, including GSK Plc and Sanofi, sign settlements. Concerns about the drugmakers’ exposure to Zantac suits helped wipe out about $45 billion in combined market value in the summer of 2022. The shares have since recovered and have risen on news of the earlier deals.

Pfizer shares fell 1.5% in trading before US markets opened Thursday. They’ve lost 27% in the past 12 months through Wednesday’s close.

“Pfizer has explored and will continue to explore opportunistic settlements of certain cases if appropriate, and has settled certain cases,” the New York-based company said in an emailed statement. “The company has not sold a Zantac product in more than 15 years and did so only for a limited period of time.”

Of course, this won’t solve Pfizer’s problems with Zantac. And as we all know, they’ve got a lot more blood on their hands with this and many other drugs. It’s likely that the COVID vaccine will end up on that unfortunate list too.

https://revolver.news/2024/05/pfizer-very-quietly-agrees-to-settle-10000-cancer-lawsuits/

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
You really are better off going to the corner drug dealer for what ails you

You've got to hand it to a blind prostitute
1 member likes this: DMc
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
My doc gets really tired of explaining how and why a new medication he decides to prescribe is going to benefit me. I don't mind adding to the 5 or 6 pills I take on a regular basis (blood pressure, anticoagulant, heart rate regulator, etc.) but I don't just blindly accept a new scrip without some discussion.

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The world is a vampire.

My wife uses Zantac.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.” Tolkien
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
My uncle died in 2019 from pancreatic cancer. He was 69 and good health until 28day s prior to his death. He was a regular zantac user. I don’t know if my aunt has any plans to sue.
My Father died in the beginning of 2020 from camcer. His doctor put him on a trial drug(s)
I did some research and as I remember the prescribing Dr received about $84000. Nothing to the patient or their family. My Dad had the main side effects associated to the drug and past about 1.5 months after starting. He told the docs what issues he was experiencing,was told that’s normal. B.S. after that second dose he was in the hospital and didn’t recover. He had been going to his shop every day and was trying to finish a customers interior on his hot rod.
I was able to spend the last few weeks with him as he deteriorated. Dr’s have incentive to prescribe some meds in my opinion anyways

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I say everyone should make their own meds and not depend at all on big pharma.

Sam......

1 member likes this: Pharmseller
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

Got a good recipe for Claritin?

DON’T BE TOO PROUD OF THIS TECHNOLOGICAL TERROR YOU’VE CONSTRUCTED. THE ABILITY TO DESTROY A PLANET IS INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO THE POWER OF THE FORCE.

- Darth Vader
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Pfizer, didn't they just supply the World with a Vaccine? a Vaccine that many of its buddies mandated on a vulnerable populace?
Aren't they the most sued company on the Planet?

Fugg Pfizer, get a rope.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

nope. with my scenario you have to invent, then make what you need.

Sam......

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

Or maybe not stuff their fat gullet with garbage that gives them heartburn.

IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I bet the Mexican drug cartels envy big pharma for being able to air those "happy" jingles on TV to sell their drugs.

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 05/13/24.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water works for me. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.
1 member likes this: Tyrone
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Beretta_Shooter916

Honey from a local source is said to help you overcome allergies. I'd try that. No one looks for solutions that aren't sitting on a walmart shelf these days but there would be a lot of options if you did.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
I went in for a routine physical last Thursday. New doc. He wanted to do a blood test, and if the numbers for cholesterol were not right, he was going to put me on Lipitor.

I told him I didn't trust Big Pharma and I would not use Lipitor, no matter what the test results said. Doc was a little miffed.

I remember several decades ago when the geniuses of the AMA declared that eggs were high cholesterol and would give you a heart attack. The AMA actually said that you should not eat eggs. That smelled like BS to me, I ignored the great geniuses of the AMA and I went on eating eggs.

About 15 years ago they flipped, and said that in fact eggs were OK, and you could eat eggs again.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I remember reading you get more ndma in a grilled steak than in the zantac pills.

I don't know about the validity of that.

I do like grilled steak.

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
let thy food be thy medicine, I have been very blessed in regards to health, iam 57 will no health problems, I use to have bad heartburn about 10 years ago, tweaked my diet and went away, same with allergies. Know it's not that easy for some people though.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL. please tell me again how much trust Im supposed to have in big pharm? Wheres the pro-med clowns at to tell us how great this all is and how awesome the science is lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
That’s it! Off to ignore for you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh come on now, the vaccine is completely safe, get your boosters!!

LMAO!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jackson_Handy

Or maybe not stuff their fat gullet with garbage that gives them heartburn.
Fat gullets.......I quit Zantac before they pulled it off the market and quit stuffing my fat gullet with shyte, I rarely have any issue's anymore.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

236 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 264mag, 204guy, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 28 invisible), 14,586 guests, and 1,080 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,955
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.