Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Thank you.

My uncle is Bob Winters. Definitely not the same guy wink

Adversity doesn't build character, it reveals it.
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Ladies,

I'll feign my GREAT "Surprise!",that your Bumbling Brokedicktitude,so effectively fuels your Professional Victim status. Hint.

Pardon my not being forced to suffer your HILARIOUS version(s) of a "paycheck",as you Crying CLUELESS Kchunts set on the sidelines of "Life" and Whine in unison. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

In "fairness" I've only owned 100+++ Reupolds and their most recent offerings,are assuredly THE fhuqking worst. Hint.

Soooooooo amazingly schitty,that it was funny! Hint.

Just sayin'......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You’re a joke. Calling people broke? Is that all you got?

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There’s no slighting your countless WELL founded Insecurities,Wanton Man Lust Fantasies and Bumbling Brokedicktitude,in no particular order. Hint.

Keep the Hurt Feeler Reports coming. Hint.

Just sayin’………..

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I'm "insecure"...right...

Funny how you can't help but post the same ten-year-old pictures over and over and over as if it gives you credibility. You're a joke. Everybody laughs at you, tiny Betty Sue.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Convince" yourself,of the things you most NEED to hear,as you fill out Brokedick Hurt Feeler Reports and "live" vicariously from your Couchbound Kchunt. Hint.

I'll start carving Mail open,here in a bit. My cup runneth over. Hint.

Just sayin'............

1 member likes this: ridgeline
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by drop_point

Yep, like a bag of hot air, that's ALL he's got.

Money can't buy virtue, friends, happiness, respect, decency, family, honesty, etc., etc., etc.

But, he'll keep trying.

He wishes that just one person here was even one iota jealous of the "life" he has. HINT

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whining,Lying,Crying Professional Victims and their countless very WELL founded Brokedick Insecurities,are never not funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

My cup runneth over. Hint.

Just sayin'...............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KenMi
Originally Posted by drop_point

Yep, like a bag of hot air, that's ALL he's got.

Money can't buy virtue, friends, happiness, respect, decency, family, honesty, etc., etc., etc.

But, he'll keep trying.

He wishes that just one person here was even one iota jealous of the "life" he has. HINT

I chuckle at the fact that Betty Sue thinks calling people poor gives her credibility. I literally posted an $8,000 rifle in the thread and the crybaby calls me "poor" while he posts pictures of Chinese scopes and rings.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
When you Brokedick Professional Victims Whine to one another,how long does it take for the Delusions to become "real"? Hint.

Keep The Hurt Feeler Reports coming ladies,that High Pitch Whine sure is soothin'. Be sure to start a Thread,if/when you fire the first Live Round of the year. Hint.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There BETTY SUE is calling somebody broke again. Do you think she can do anything without posting a picture on this forum? Must suck to have that as the only form of validation in life.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your Brokedick Insecurities though very WELL founded,are funnier than fhuqk. There's no need for you to expound on the simplistic Fact,that not all can afford a camera and certainly not you. As well as the fact that your Couchbound Kchunt precludes Splendors,worthy of same. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Your Brokedick Insecurities thoughvery WELL founded,are funnier than fhuqk. There's no need for you to expound on the simplistic Fact,that not all can afford a camera and certainly not you. As well as the fact that your Couchbound Kchunt precludes Splendors,worthy of same. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Speaking of funny, no one here can ruin a thread faster than you except for BuzzH. If pictures of $hitty guns and engine markers on plastic boxes, got a prize, you would win the Pulitzer.

It really is fun to wind you up like a little toy car and watch you run into a wall.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SchitSmel,

Your VERY Tender Feelers,nicely frost the Fact,that you are a CLUELESS Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Your Imagination and Pretend routinely take you to places that don't exist,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Now Betty Sue thinks I can't afford a camera? She's on some terrible drugs. But more worthless chest-thumping. Must be that little man syndrome.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whining Brokedick Professional Victims,are funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Was still in High School,when I killed my first ten footer and money certainly grows on trees. Hint.

My cup runneth over and Splendors abound. Hint.

Just sayin'................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Yep, you're a little person, Betty Sue. Was that a weed?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's your Brokedick Imagination,simply Pretend with it in the manner you NEED most. Hint.

Best part is,the Ground Crew thought a '61 could schlep it. Don't "forget" to Pretend,that you "could too". Hint. LAUGHING!

Just sayin'..............

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Poor Betty Sue, she doesn't even realize what a fool she is and that her decades old photos don't lend her credibility. Betty Sue, have you considered contributing to the forum for a change rather than wasting bandwidth?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Keep filling out your Brokedick Professional Victim Hurt Feeler Reports and quantifying how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are. Hint.

Just sayin'.............

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (24HourCampFireGuy50, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 3333vl, 308xray, 2ndwind, 18 invisible), 15,096 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,195,228
Posts18,543,972
Members74,060
Most Online21,066
May 26th, 2024

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.