Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Violator22
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
But Steve, the guy who wrote that blog is an Attorney, we can't believe him................................everyone knows Attorneys are liars. laugh

Note to lawyers, I didn't write this.....Teflon Les did grin

Casey

But Casey, you PM'd me and said i didn't have a hair on my azz if I didn't call them on this. laugh laugh laugh

laugh

OK,OK, I 'fess up!!! laugh

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I do like the sound of "Teflon Les" though.............................. laugh laugh laugh laugh

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I thought I smelled Casey's lawyer bashing fingerprints on that wink

smelling fingerprints.....there's a truly screwed up metaphor....my bad

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Grudgingly, I am starting to look at him more and more, been under the microscope for me. les

Now you're scaring me.........

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
laugh I scare my wife regularly.......................I know what i want to do, and I know what i need to do............................ AH SCREW IT, I votin' fer Obama! AT least i know he's a piece of schitt!

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
laugh I scare my wife regularly.......................I know what i want to do, and I know what i need to do............................ AH SCREW IT, I votin' fer Obama! AT least i know he's a piece of schitt!

grin

Now you're scaring SteveNO laugh

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I thought I smelled Casey's lawyer bashing fingerprints on that wink

smelling fingerprints.....there's a truly screwed up metaphor....my bad

Only in Lousiana........ laugh

Casey

Casey

Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"Was a real soldier in the Reagan Revolution,"

Man Steve, I gotta give you credit. You are a true party-line type guy.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
McCain has admitted giving information to the North Vietnamese during his captivity.

I remember an editorial about torture published in a weekly news magazine -Time or Newsweek- some time back in which he said that he told the interrogators the names of the other pilots in his squadron. By strange coincidence, these pilots had the same names as the starting lineup of that season's Green Bay Packers.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ethan Edwards
"Was a real soldier in the Reagan Revolution,"

Man Steve, I gotta give you credit. You are a true party-line type guy.

I forgot you Paul guys don't go for that ol' neocon Ron. wink

I've met Jim Warner, though, and he is the real deal. Holds the Silver Star, in addition to a lot of other fruit salad. Now an IP lawyer in Va.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by alpinecrick

Democrats will believe it--just like Republicans wanted to believe Kerry's swiftboating....

...gotta love the political partisianship...

Casey

If they believed it, wouldn't that make McCain one of them?

Be the person your dog thinks you are.
Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I was and am a Reagan Fan. Buit McCain is definitely overusing the the 'I was a foot soldier in the Reagan revolution' thing.

As far as McCain revealing information under tortures, can you blame him. You guys keep talking about how effective it is. Why would you be surprised that it works on Americans?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I wasn't talking about McCain, I was talking about the guy who wrote the article, James Howie Warner, who was a very effective domestic policy guy in the second term.

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
I read once that nearly 5,000,000 people served in-country over the course of the war. Nam Vet's come in all political persuasions. Those way left, and those like me that are right wink .
If John Kerry's Swift Boat stuff was true he's gotta live with it. I personally didn't like it's inclusion in a political campaign even though I personally think he's a skunk-stool for his behavior on returning home and I think his political positions suck (is that an ok word here?, I'd like to use worse).
I believe this is nothing but radical lefties trying to lie about McCain because of what was said that was arguably the truth with Kerry.
I applaud the right of anyone to disagree with John McCain for political reasons whether I agree with them or not.
I SPIT in the face of any SOB that would insult his military service mad !!!
What is this country coming to?

Last edited by montdoug; 02/11/08.

Shoot-safe! montdoug
Tod Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Steve_NO, understood. I wasn't aiming my comment at you. I think that regardless of our difference we both hold the American serviceman in the highest regard. McCain paid a high price for his service - and that needs to be recognized and appreciated.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Does the idea of �SwiftBoating� offend you or does the idea of �Swiftboating� a republican front runner offend you more? If I remember correctly it was fine and dandy to �Swiftboat� Kerry 4 years ago?

I think what is offensive here is to stoop to the lowest common denominator by any group to discredit any candidate from any party. These scum balls and the original �Swiftboater� Scum balls need to find a way to attack a candidate on the issues not on the made-up facts.

Sucks when its your candidate!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Does the idea of �SwiftBoating� offend you or does the idea of �Swiftboating� a republican front runner offend you more? If I remember correctly it was fine and dandy to �Swiftboat� Kerry 4 years ago?

I think what is offensive here is to stoop to the lowest common denominator by any group to discredit any candidate from any party. These scum balls and the original �Swiftboater� Scum balls need to find a way to attack a candidate on the issues not on the made-up facts.

Here's a picture of Kerry as a pow

[Linked Image]

and one of the troops that think highly of him

[Linked Image]

Kerry's not even in the same league, professor.

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
For those of you who are too young to remember, there were a lot of 'Nam vets who threw away their medals and burned American flags in the late '60s and early '70s.

Is it much of a stretch to assume that these are the liars now trying to destroy a better man, one who served with honor and left the service with honor?

Nah...! You'll just keep believing what you want until your righteous indignation helps elect a malignancy that will eat at our very foundations. The alternative isn't ideal, but it will allow us to continue to exist as a culture and a world power. Federal judge nominations and confirmations are for life. The evil that a four or eight year term, served by either Hillary or Barak, could well bring this culture to it's knees.

Burning a house down around you to prove that it isn't completely fireproof is the heigth of stupidity. The "swift-boating" of McCain is a creation of the left to fire those flames. Look closer, and don't believe them just because you want to.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

M
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
M
John McCain is a "Manchurian Candidate" and wasn't really a POW, George Bush Blew holes in the Levees in New Orleans to drown people of color like Gen. Colin Powell and Dr. Condoleezza Rice and the US government imploded the twin towers so we could go to war with Iraq. Brilliant!
Insightful ideas such as these really make me want to run out and vote for Obama or Clinton. Actually I don't even have to leave home to vote for them, I'll just stay home and not vote for the chosen candidate of my party out of spite and I can vote for them by proxy. Brilliant! Howard Dean couldn't of thought of a better plan.
Do you have to have a lobotomy and do psychedelic drugs to be a member of the "far left" or just to be one of their leaders?

Shoot-safe! montdoug
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Those Swift boat "scumballs" as you call them were officers and men who served in Kerry's unit, who knew he was manipulating the system with BS purple hearts, building his political resume, recreating and filming his exploits, and getting the hell out of Vietnam in less than four months. But the real beef was his cynical lies to further his political career after he got home...."war crimes like 'Jenjis' Khan" blah blah blah.

That is a bit different from an utterly groundless claim of misconduct as a POW.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

462 members (10gaugeman, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,288 guests, and 1,098 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,723
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.