-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Speaking from experience I can testify that Kahunahood ain't all it's cracked up to be. First off, I ain't got my sack of chicken bones, the little box of powder to sprinkle on things, my chants to memorize. Now, I axe you, how can I do any hexin' without all them necessities?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
was gonna post a reply/comment, but now am wary of running up my post count........ (for you Ken)

oh crud, there's another one!

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by MColeman
Speaking from experience I can testify that Kahunahood ain't all it's cracked up to be. First off, I ain't got my sack of chicken bones, the little box of powder to sprinkle on things, my chants to memorize. Now, I axe you, how can I do any hexin' without all them necessities?

Where's Barak when you need him. Attempts being made to set up an evil gov't right here in our midst. eek

Steve

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
(Patting myself on the back here for not doing this grin )

Arrive at the Campfire with questions about hunting or firearms...avoid the "Search" feature at all costs, then post your question and wait for answers.

Want to know if the .325WSM or the .270WSM or the .300WSM is a better round for the whitetail enthusiast who may go after an Elk sometime in the future, or maybe Mule Deer at long range? Do not type all the relevant terms into the search window separately, first as a Campfire wide search, then in the relevant individual forums. Further, thank each person who answers-individually.

Seriously, the "search" button has taught me plenty, just by reading what has already been posted. Thank you to everyone who has shared experiences.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Keep the Wind in your Face, Sun at your Back, & Silhouette in Shadows
Know guns, know peace, know safety
No guns, no peace, no safety

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
Never let a fleeting, inane, or irresponsible thought go unposted.

Don't read all the preceding posts in a thread. Some may make your post unnecessary (as in an already-posted answer to your question).

Always read preceding posts very hastily, then post your responses to what they may have said, not what they really said. This way, you elevate not only your own post count but the length of the thread as well � with all that much more opportunity for you and others to raise your post counts.

Also � while you're at it, you might as well:
Never miss an opportunity to make your posts look profound by repeating punctuation � especially periods...................
(See what I mean??????????????)

cry

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Does anyone think there is a relationship between a low post count and a low sperm count? (Or the opposite?)The latter question is for Les's sake.

Should I start a new thread on this?

I think these are issues that deserve more respect.

And since my post count goes up by one with this post, can I expect my sperm count to do likewise?

Inquiring minds need to know.

Steve

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Ok, This post gets me to 400. I'm flyin' now!

It has also occurred to me that since I just turned 68, my sperm count may not be that relevant.

Steve

W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
It's not the count that counts, but the viability.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
One thing . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
IC B3

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
A guy could do . . . .

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Is never complete a thought . . . .

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
In just one post . . . .

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Or just mention: Big Stick.

BMT

Last edited by BMT; 02/18/08.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There is always the "I bet you a gold coin, 10,000 in cash and pictures of my house, that I can out shoot you" Of course if you throw in a 10' bear that at best is a 5.5 foot cub, then you get some posts....

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You and Nebraska hanging together? You guys make me dizzy doing that! grin

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
You can rack up posts pretty quick just by callin' "bullchit" on Steve_NO everytime he makes it necessary.

Glad to help you out there, B.

I thought you'd suggest something like, oh.....drink yourself stupid and post incomprehensible BS all night....then check in the morning and see what your new post count is. wink

Or just post Lew Rockwell links all day.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Big Stick!!!! LOL Now there is a really class act!!! Got on his forum a few days back. He may know many things but I have never in my life heard a mouth like that idoit has. Easy to understand why he is banded from all the forums he lands on. Had to start one of his own just to talk.

Dick
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BMT
Is never complete a thought . . . .

not a bad

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
idea. wink

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

457 members (219DW, 17CalFan, 160user, 10gaugemag, 21, 01Foreman400, 40 invisible), 2,334 guests, and 1,083 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,509
Posts18,490,704
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.