-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
grin Well said... yeah, no big fan of Trashco scopes... just trying to make a point, and probably failing.

One of those days/weeks I guess. Anyone want to adopt my 13-year-old daughter? Holy KRAP what a nightmare.

-jeff

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
GB1

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
...Have yet to take a tumble where, upon seeing ANY rocks as the likely landing zone, thought to myself "Sweet, those'll soften the impact...."

Nice to see some folks elevate armchair quarterbacking to the pro-level....

I logged on for 2 minutes at a stress-relief "break" and got one!! Love it.... laugh laugh

Biden's most truthful quote ever came during his first press conference, 03/25/21.
Drum roll please...... "I don't know, to be clear." and THAT is one promise he's kept!!!
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Sorry-
I also can't get my point across to a couple of guy's.
Still think thats a worthless edited piece of video.

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Top it.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Doubtful that will happen.....Evidently all the stones down yonder are made of softer stuff....

Pick-a-pun.....

Last edited by AlaskaHippie; 04/09/08. Reason: highlighting the trifecta

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
IC B2

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Oh nicely done.....Nicely done.

Last edited by KodiakHntr; 04/09/08. Reason: Wanted to highlight the insinuation that AlaskaHippie made about Heemans "stones" being soft......

Originally Posted by Someone
Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
-grin- Just keepin it As Real As It.....Well, you Gets it....

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."

- Plato
K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
GRIN

Wonder if 257 Weatherby frequents this particular thread?

grin

Why pack all that messy meat out of the bush when we can just go to the grocery store where meat is made? Hell,if they sold antlers I would save so much money I could afford to go Dolphin fishing. Maybe even a baby seal safari.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hell, I laughed my ass off. I think some people need to lighten up... I've done just as bad to my AR15's while varmint hunting. I even had one get drove over by a truck, which only broke the bi-pod it was sitting on.

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by castandblast
Sounds like! Dunno the man from Adam but it sounds like he shoots a lot, and well, and whacks lots of critters.

I don't "know" him either, but when he used to post here lots of things about him became obvious. If he hadn't departed two months before your arrival I am absolutely certain that you would have had a chance to make his acquaintance..... grin

grin Yep, I bet you are correct on that one.

-jeff

The term I like to use is "cyber bar fight". And it would have been a classic. grin

IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by Beargrease
Originally Posted by castandblast
Sounds like! Dunno the man from Adam but it sounds like he shoots a lot, and well, and whacks lots of critters.

I don't "know" him either, but when he used to post here lots of things about him became obvious. If he hadn't departed two months before your arrival I am absolutely certain that you would have had a chance to make his acquaintance..... grin

grin Yep, I bet you are correct on that one.

-jeff

The term I like to use is "cyber bar fight". And it would have been a classic. grin

The offer, for JO to join the crowd elsewhere, I suspect is still open........

He'd be assured of making an acquaintance, pdq.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
"The Cult of JO".......

RO

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
I think I just had coffee come out my nose....

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

I still think it was silly and really didn't prove a thing, though.

Hmmmmm, naw I'll pass......

WGM Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm not sure whether to laugh myself to death, or cry myself to death, after reading some of the dung that's been littered across this thread ...

well, on second thought, I think I'll do the laughing thing ... (grin)

Originally Posted by AlaskaHippie
Nice to see some folks elevate armchair quarterbacking to the pro-level...

OMFG, I do think that one wins ALL the awards ...

-WGM-
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
The video was great, does a lot to prove that buying good stuff is worth the investment. I think that happens to my hunting rifles pretty much every year, and they show it.

Watched a bunch of Sticks other videos and they were also good, he definately knows his stuff. The comments were even better than some of the vids. No one else can wordsmith like that.

What even tops the video though, is how some wannabe posers on here from NC and NY try soooo hard to weave language like Big Stick. Unsuccessfully IMHO.

Good stuff, lol

V
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
V
Hey, Turdbo....

I doubt anyone anywhere is trying to be 'Stick, and your NC reference wasn't slight. Doubt your NY reference was either. Having no idea how some of us communicate other than typed, you frankly are talking out your azz. That is a given, but you knew that already.

That some are blind as bats to wtf is important and illustrated, is just a fact.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by 6.0 Turbo
The video was great, does a lot to prove that buying good stuff is worth the investment. I think that happens to my hunting rifles pretty much every year, and they show it.

Watched a bunch of Sticks other videos and they were also good, he definately knows his stuff. The comments were even better than some of the vids. No one else can wordsmith like that.

What even tops the video though, is how some wannabe posers on here from NC and NY try soooo hard to weave language like Big Stick. Unsuccessfully IMHO.

Good stuff, lol

Your assessment is spot on---someone who is just trying to get attention by deliberately doing something so inane as to garner comments. This does accurately as well as appropriately reflect on the appropriate intelligence level of the person involved in this incident. Just be aware of the NSC�s they will be out in force on this one.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Watched it again to start the day with a chuckle. Still funny.

Next the naysayers will go off on the lack of eye and ear protection, (which might be the first factual point to be criticized here).

You're welcome.....

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
Hey, Turdbo....

I doubt anyone anywhere is trying to be 'Stick, and your NC reference wasn't slight. Doubt your NY reference was either. Having no idea how some of us communicate other than typed, you frankly are talking out your azz. That is a given, but you knew that already.

My NC/NY references were not intended to be "slight", just to see if you would respond. You did, proving my point that you are doing your best to emulate Stick, exactly as I stated in my first post, but you knew that already.

Originally Posted by VAnimrod
That some are blind as bats to wtf is important and illustrated, is just a fact.

LOL, exactly. Maybe in another 20-25k posts you'll have it.

No need to get your skirt wadded. I don't care, I enjoy your posts. Just an observation from a guy you've never met from Oregon, whose never done anything or been anywhere...

"Turdbo" That's good. I may have to change my handle.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (007FJ, 160user, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 1234, 51 invisible), 2,629 guests, and 1,338 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,407
Posts18,528,000
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.