A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Wife's always told me ya can't rape the willing grin

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Enough Beer and Tequila, at that age and moral turptitude level, I probably would have done Rosie O'Donnel. grin

Back in the heartland, Thank God!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
DUDE........................................... thats sick

Ain't no way jose!!!!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
My Booze Googles used to be real thick, probably could have seen a Nuclear blast thru them and wouldn't have been affected. shocked

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
At least that's ONE in the Navy that ain't gay.....

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
My body won't let me drink enough booze to find rosey sexually attractive.

Heck I can't even stand her voice!

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Never know, might be AC/DC.

Doubles her chances on a Saturday night!

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Obviously, she was not stationed in Alaska or she would be a millionaire and could care less about her retirement lol!

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Speaking of [bleep].......

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Violator22
Originally Posted by EvilTwin
When women are in the service or who are cops, three descriptions seen to cover most of them. "Psycho" "nympho" or "lesbo".

Hey ET, I can say my wife, a Battery Commander in an Artillery Bn is definitely not a Lesbo! grin

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Is your wife a Bty CO in a gun Battery or an HQ Battery ? I knew some women years ago who worked in an HQ Battery in the Mtr Pool and in FDC. Didn't know they were assigning women in gun Bty's. Things have changed and i guess for the better since i retired. They've got women commanding assault and attack helicopter, Co's and Bn's.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
She is the Headquarters Battery Commander, plus it is an RTB Unit. And no, I don't think things have changed for the better, women have no place in Combat Arms..............PERIOD! The wife does know my feeling on this and actually agrees, as most women can't hump a ruck with 75% of their body weight for days on end. I do know a few that can run for days though. Les

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
She is the Headquarters Battery Commander, plus it is an RTB Unit. And no, I don't think things have changed for the better, women have no place in Combat Arms..............PERIOD! The wife does know my feeling on this and actually agrees, as most women can't hump a ruck with 75% of their body weight for days on end. I do know a few that can run for days though. Les

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I wanted to stay PC, since i was asking about your wife. laugh But since you've opened the door. I agree 100% that they have no place in combat arms. I know for a fact that they can't hump a ruck, the failure rate at Air Assault School will show that, or even carry a toolbox, or use a tankers bar or anything involving armored veh's and very little on helicopters that requires upper body strength.

One of my private's, before i retired went to WO flight school and we've kept in touch over the years. He was telling about his stick buddy, a woman who was basically hand carried through the entire program, do you want to guess her race? Da sister couldn't fly. The Army was short on home girl WO pilots, would you think the Army would pull something like that, to get the numbers up? shocked grin

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Don't you have pictures to PM?????

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Rosie Palms?

Can you face dismissal if your palm is a bi-sex prostitute?

Eric Cartman has a signing hand; you're right "Taco Flavored Keeses" annoys me too.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
After 6 months on a boat, heck ugly women may start to look good then. i've served with all branches, but the AF by far has the prettiest women on average. Heck Miss Arkansas was an AD LT.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hunter1960
[quote=Violator22] One of my private's, before i retired went to WO flight school and we've kept in touch over the years. He was telling about his stick buddy, a woman who was basically hand carried through the entire program, do you want to guess her race? Da sister couldn't fly. The Army was short on home girl WO pilots, would you think the Army would pull something like that, to get the numbers up? shocked grin

hunter,

I've been on three deployments with the Army, and have worked closely with their pilots on all of them. I can't recall one black female pilot. Heck, I can't even recall a black female AF pilot. That being said, I was stationed with an AF helo unit, and they had two female pilots. One was carried all the way through the program, due to mommy and daddy both being AF Jags. I think she got "mistreated" and mommy made a few phone calls to resolve it quickly.

Last edited by Hudge; 04/12/08.
D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
My Booze Googles used to be real thick, probably could have seen a Nuclear blast thru them and wouldn't have been affected. shocked

In my younger days, I would drink too much just to make some look better. As the song goes, "The women all look better at closing time".

D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D

In 1980, the Forest Service accepted their first woman as a Smokejumper. I was shocked and thought that they couldn't do the job and would be a drag on the men. The hardest part is not the work, but the packout. You have to carry a 110 pound duffle bag with two shoulder straps (no load bearing packs) for up to 10 or more miles over mountians and no trails, climbing rocks and fording streams, just to get to the pick-up point.

No way a woman could do this (I thought). I met on female jumper at a Smokejumper reunion that weighted about 120 pounds and thought that she was part of affirmative action. But I was wrong; I learned that she could keep up with the everyone.

Unfortunately, combat has changed over the past several decades. We are not fighting uniformed armies, but rather insurgents. Whereas it used to be that combat was one thing and logistical support was completely separate, we now find that logistical support and even postal units are caught in brutal combat. Even a female sailor on a freighter in international waters is subject to the same danger as a male sailor on a destroyer; a sub will sink either.

The real decision comes to this - if women are allowed in any armed force, they may well end up in combat. Some can do the job and other can't.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
i'm with les women don't need to be in combat

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

I LOVE MY COUNTRY IT'S THE GOV'T I FEAR
D
djs Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
If they are in the Armed Forces in active units (logistics, postal units, medical units, etc.) and are deployed to combat theaters , how can you avoid any chance of combat? In the case of the USS Cole, female sailors were killed eating a meal on a US Navy ship in a "safe" harbor in a "non-combat" zone. A morter attack on the "Green Zone" in Baghdad has killed soldiers and civilians alike.

Alternatively, women were killed while working in peaceful occupations in the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. In today's environment, we all face combat situations daily, although those in actual combat zones face it to a greater extent.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

614 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 160user, 06hunter59, 117LBS, 21, 70 invisible), 2,606 guests, and 1,241 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,387
Posts18,527,678
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.