Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Stush Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
I know that I am preaching to the choir here, but I stumbled accross this today and thought I would share. I can't even begin to enumerate the misinformation contained on this site. I really liked the part about how guns shows were a gathering place for the most dangerous of the radical right. <P><A HREF="http://www.rackjite.com/7gun.htm" TARGET=_blank>http://www.rackjite.com/7gun.htm</A><P>------------------<BR>Stush

Stush
GB1

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
That website is so full of sh*t that its funny. THey must be lying about the gungoonery state, cuz i don't know of any sane jury that wouldn't convict on that. They probably made it up to make fun of texans. Texas Hunter, you should sue them for defamation of character (or whatever). If they can't prove it, soem big bucks may come your way.

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Typical anti site, they can't rely on historical facts so they distort the stats or make them up as they go along. As for facts, "they don't need no stinking facts". The main stream media are the same. I have 1 of every 8 or 9 letters to the editor I send in published and then they are sometimes edited "for length, spelling or content". I use spellcheck, no inflammatory language and only use available facts but that seems not to matter. I might add that I address issues other the gun control but the treatment is the same, if you don't agree with the paper you get chopped or edited. When local electronic media make false statements or grossly distorted presentations, I call them on it and rarely get an answer to my calls or emails. I will give them credit though, after repeated complaints about using a<BR>firearm graphic behind any story about crime they did stop doing that. If it is a crime<BR>involving fire arms they still show a AK or Glock graphic even if it was a .22 rifle or<BR>shotgun that was really involved. I believe this is part of the training of America and is as blatant a form of propaganda as anything the communist or axis powers ever used.<P>------------------<BR>T LEE<BR>Remember: There is no such thing as OVERKILL. Just a generous margin of SAFETY! <P>APATHY...Freedoms greatest enemy!

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well, there is a movie that, while we can laugh at it, many non-hunters will not get and it will probably reinforce stereotypes.<P><A HREF="http://www.upcomingmovies.com/escanabaindamoonlight.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.upcomingmovies.com/escanabaindamoonlight.html</A><p>[This message has been edited by jackfish (edited April 11, 2001).]

You learn something new everyday whether you want to or not.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

507 members (1badf350, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 22250rem, 1234, 1lessdog, 60 invisible), 2,227 guests, and 1,210 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,368
Posts18,506,502
Members74,000
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.