Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Never fired PC M327, 8 shot, soft case/CB box....all paper work as new....includes "fired case" for states that require this. ALso has 2 front sights....Red Flourescent is installed now, gold bead in bag as an option.

For whatever reason, no JM grips were in this package. Came with S&W-Hogue grips

S&W item# 170254......no longer appears on the S&W website

Would prefer a FTF sale in Western WA.....I am in the Redmond area. Buyer needs to have a WA CPL.

$875.00 for FTF sale or buyer covers actual shipping

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

GB1

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
BTT....Happy Hump Day!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
WOW! This is a COOL handgun. Is it partly titanium? Alloys? what does it weigh in at? Interested in doing any trading? I am in Walla Walla but could meet you there on a soon coming trip if we come up with a trade plan.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Smith & Wesson Two Tone 8 Round 357 Remington Mag Performance Center *Exclusive*

Specifications:

Item: S&W M327TRR8 170298 357 5 2TN PFMCTR
Condition: NIB (New In Box)
Shipping & Handling: $25.00

Type Revolver
Action Single / Double
Caliber 357 Remington Mag
Barrel Length 5"
Capacity 8 rd
Safety Internal Lock
Grips Rubber
Sights Interchangeable (Front); Adj. (Rear)
Weight 35 oz
Finish Two Tone

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
sleep

Last edited by Gun_Oil; 05/02/08.
IC B2

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by safariman
WOW! This is a COOL handgun. Is it partly titanium? Alloys? what does it weigh in at? Interested in doing any trading? I am in Walla Walla but could meet you there on a soon coming trip if we come up with a trade plan.

No real trade plans....was mostly looking to sell.....

Feel free to toss some ideas my way....worst I can do is say no.

Last edited by Gun_Oil; 05/01/08.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Gun_Oil
David may well have been trying to help... Bringing your post to the top and adding information...
art

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I don't think any harm was meant by the informative post above...lighten up a little.

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by Sitka deer
Gun_Oil
David may well have been trying to help... Bringing your post to the top and adding information...
art

Then perhaps he should explain that while he is dropping a turd on my ad.....Sorry....as I read it, he was dis-crediteding my information, and pointing a byuer towards another gun....not too cool.....

If I wanted to sell the current offering from S&W, I would list that gun....show me the relavence?

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by safariman

Sorry I forgot to ad that it is a combo of Scandium & titainium....hope that helps.

IC B3

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
Originally Posted by Racer1
I don't think any harm was meant by the informative post above...lighten up a little.

Why.....????? Most Forums have "rules" that demand that type of post....and yours, not take place.

Stick to the subject at hand....I am trying to sell a very hard to find Revo.....It is not the one that "David" decided to seed into my listing.....No help intended except to confuse my potential buyer.

Lesson here is "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, and DO NOT PLACE POSTS IN FOR SALE ADS UNLESS YOU WANT TO BUY SOMETHING OR I HAVE BLATENTLY MISLEAD SOMEONE WITH BAD INFORMATION!

I am new to 24HCF, but have thousands of posts on other Forums...Fair is fair...that is all I ask....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Sorry,

I thought that was the same revolver, and WAS trying to help.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Welcome to the Campfire Gun Oil. I guess...........

L
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
me thinks this gun may be for sale for a loooooooong time...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Gun Pil,

David WAS trying to help. Most of us here know David pretty well and he is one of the good guys for sure. Your rant did not help you here AT ALL. Maybe most forums DO have rules about posting info on someone else's post. Here, we all try to help each other out. Recently I was selling an old Newton rifle thaat I did not know as much about as others here and add in posts like Davides helped me and the other lookers a lot. Same is true of an older saddle ring carbine that I had listed. Others here knew important info which helped me and the buyers. That, among other things, makes this forum different for sure and to my way of thinking much better. One of the reasons I spend money advertising here. I already own some scandium and titanium S&W stuff and love it.I WAS interested in your .357 and buy probably 5-10 things a month from this forum but without an acknowledgement of your incredibly thin skinned and ridiculous post with an apology to Mr. Walter you can stick that stupid revolver up your sinus cavity.

Mark Byron Claiborne from Walla Walla aka 'safariman'

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
you can stick that stupid revolver up your sinus cavity.

Not the cavity I was thinking.

Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Kahuna Emeritus &
Campfire Outfitter
Gun Oil,

Watch your mouth!!!!!

Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397

G
Gun_Oil Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
G
What ever guys....Just trying to get a point across that member's FS ads should be treated with a bit more respect....If someone wants help ID'ing something, they should ask for help and expect to get it...If help isn't asked for, and something is clearly represented properly, if you think there is a problem, then PM or email the seller if you have a concern....don't get in the middle of a potential transaction, and post irrelevant/bad info.

Withdrawn to end this issue....

And for what is worth....I did reply to your inquiries....not so sure why you needed to get nasty and tell me to shove my gun in a dark region.....It seems you think I sunk to some low level....your comments seem more mean spirited, and frankly rude.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Dude if he was trying to sell it don't you think he would have had an asking price?
A guy was trying to lend a hand to you. No one this board needs a guy with 20 whole posts explaining to them the courtesies of our message boards.

R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
Gun Oil,

You should spend some time shopping these clasifieds. I believe that you will see that this happens frequently and that almost always it it helpful to the seller or the buyer, sometimes both.

I don't believe that any harm was intended. Actually it looks like he tried hard to help out.

Lighten up and relax. You will find that this is a great site with lots of great people.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

516 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 12344mag, 10ring1, 16gage, 10gaugemag, 61 invisible), 2,625 guests, and 1,292 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,074
Posts18,501,513
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.