Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13
R
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
R
I like Kutenay and I would like to meet him.He pretty much says it like it is,even those of us who hate all the PC crap get caught up in it.nuff said

GB1

B
B
tell you what, that big mouthed fathead Kutenay doesn't wonder off the beaten path much. Has most of you fooled!!

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Gads.. he's not even a five footer..

Who's that trip trapping over my bridge?�

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Here come the trolls.......
[Linked Image]

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
He sure is handsome..

-- if you are a birdwatcher

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He sure is handsome..

I dunno what to make of a guy who digs up old pics of another guy in order to rag on 'em...

'specially on account of no one here who ain't light in their loafers could really GAS as to what some other guy looks like.

A man's worth of course, being best measured by what he does and has done.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
You all can read some classic Kute here and decide for yourselves:

Click this

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Kute doesn't know jack about high end backpacking gear from real tried and true experience.. look at him. His anger and whimpering retreat is a result of jealousy toward those who can do what he clearly can not. I suspect he was dropped on his head and severly beaten with the ugly stick at birth - sad considering the lack of genetic potential he started with. (see photo)

-- wailing on the wounded rabbit call

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He sure is handsome..

-- if you are a birdwatcher

Hmmm... retroactive trolling eh? As in adding stuff to an original post after I already replied to it.

Tell ya what, judging from those pics you took the time to dig up and post, if things came down to violence I expect I'd ruther have Kutenay on my side as not.

OK, I'm signing off the thread unless something constructive comes up.

Birdwatcher

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Understandable. Yoda is tough - no doubt. Here's PROOF.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Birdwatcher if that's Greenhorn vs Kute violence kind of thing, it would be hugely one sided. Methinks Greenhorn could whip Kute whilst sitting in a lawn chair and not even spill his beer. Heck, his "green-gas" ninja skills alone are too much of a match for the fearless Kutey.

Is it Friday yet?
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
7STW described you perfectly.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Fellows let's give this one a rest. I'd like to hunt in BC one day and not have everybody hate me because I'm from the US.

We are all so interconnected anyways,my wife's family were some of the British who settled British Columbia. I have tons of friends in Montana where I hunt and own property. I bet most of the folks in this fus would enjoy each other's company around a real campfire.

It's a big continent,but a small world and we need to show the nonhunting crowd that lurks at sites like this that we are decent folks,grown ups if you will.

So,I said it before and I'll say it again,if any of my Canadian compadres at the fire would like to swap a huntin or fishin trip with me in Alabama,let me know. Ive got really good huntin for deer and hogs plus good fishing.

Got a nice new camphouse where you can stay too. Offering to swap trips makes more sense to me than being fool enough to keep fussin about a guy who has probably already learned his lesson about doing it by the book in BC,Canada. Or who is madder about it, the guys who like him or the guys who don't.

Britt

Last edited by ruraldoc; 05/13/08.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Then you don't care who you insult,my ancestors being southern fought Yankees,nobody from the south likes to be called a Yankee.

Britt
Britt, AMEN! KEEP those southern colors FLYING

Last edited by SAKO75; 05/13/08.

"Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered."
― George Orwell, 1984
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Greenhorn
Kute doesn't know jack about high end backpacking gear from real tried and true experience.. look at him. His anger and whimpering retreat is a result of jealousy toward those who can do what he clearly can not. I suspect he was dropped on his head and severly beaten with the ugly stick at birth - sad considering the lack of genetic potential he started with. (see photo)

-- wailing on the wounded rabbit call

Dude, that's uncalled for.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I don't know what Greenhorn wrote - he's been on IGNORE for a long time. Others may find there life better here if they do the same.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I don't know if kute was for real or not. With his ego, I always thought that it was odd that he never showed any visual evidence of what he claimed to be.

However, I can tell you one thing; he was dead nuts correct about Mystery Ranch packs. I'm a rookie with the bp stuff and have used a competitors pack for a year. It was a constant pain-literally-to use. On Kutes recommendation I finally sprung for a MR pack. For me the difference is amazing. Comfort beyond what I would have expected, good people to work with and I can carry more than before in comfort. For this I thank him.

IMO he was his own undoing. We all have our faults.

Battue

laissez les bons temps rouler
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Gawd I didn't want to wade in here but...

I asked about hunting mountain goats - the thread is still on the first page of Canada topics. I asked about Bryan Martin after being given a recommendation to hunt goats with him. Kute politely informed me of the current and the past convictions. I would have been extremely upset to have booked a hunt with a criminal and not find out until later. Kute supplied the information and I sincerely thank him for it.

I live and hunt in Idaho and we also get many hunters from out of state here. I suspect some of the concerns and emotions Kute feels are similar to what I encure every hunting season. No true sportsman can sit back and see his hunting lands raped without becoming emotional.

I too have been baited here and rose to the bait but opted to use the IGNORE button instead of continuing. If not for IGNORE I would have been gone long ago.

340boy Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Yep,
Every gear recommendation I have got from Kutenay has been spot on-tent, pack, and tarps.

I think, even though Kute is rough around the edges, he got a raw deal on this site.

I wish Kute well wherever he may be(probably out hiking someplace)

"For joy of knowing what may not be known we take the golden road to Samarkand."
James Elroy Flecker

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I think, even though Kute is rough around the edges, he got a raw deal on this site.

In my opinion it was only a matter of time before his racist attitude caused the conflict that resulted in him leaving the forum.

Page 6 of 13 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

189 members (1eyedmule, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 204guy, 10gaugemag, 1_deuce, 28 invisible), 2,114 guests, and 1,078 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,079
Posts18,501,608
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.