-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A surplus caused by an unprecedented drop in consumption by the American people has not caused a price decrease, but I guess drilling in areas protected due to endangered species would? Oh but in the world of unbridled capitalism, supply and demand rule, right? Demand now being assclowns investing in oil stocks.

Got fiddle?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Of course, you're wrong about that but I'm not doing the research for you.

Hey, you don't do your own, so why make concessions to somebody on the internet? Right old chum?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I get sucked into these nonsensical debates more than anyone and I'm not sure why.lol

They just go round and round and we get nowhere but I guess it's a good way to pass time if you can't be outdoors.

Think I'll go pick up my brother and see if we can raise a little hell at the tavern. Spent way too much time today talking to lawyers to do it anymore(not that I don't like and respect ours here). Just be forewarned for when I return, I make up all kinds of stuff and greatly enjoy talking out of my backside after having one or two(or maybe 12-15).

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We'll look back in 20 years and realise that the republican party of Reagen died at the hands of George W. Bush. It's dead and gone while he was the defacto head honcho of the republican party. We went from seeing how conservative the republican party could be - to seeing how many democrats the party could include.

Otto is my co-pilot.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Nah, we'll look back in twenty years and say " Those were the good old days."

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The stock market tech crash is an event with an undisputed start date....January 2000 for the Dow, March 2000 for the NASDAQ. That's the tech stock bust. And it happened while Bush was in Austin TX.

The recession, to the extent administrations cause recessions, was caused by Clinton's policies whether it started in 2000, or in the first quarter of 2001, since Bush had exerted little or no influence on the economy since taking office January 19,2001 which could affect economic performance in the first quarter. The government was operating under the Clinton budget passed the previous year.

Its kind of a sophomoric dispute in the first place.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
One thing his adolescent drive did was kill a few tens of thousands of terrorists and make it a far less attractive occupation for young Muslims unless they are really serious about the suicide thing.

And it doesn't take a great deal of study to conclude that dead terrorists aren't going to blow anything up.

[Linked Image]

Know fat, know flavor. No fat, no flavor.

I tried going vegan, but then realized it was a big missed steak.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Piper1
The Dem congress approval is higher that the Republicans Congress was. If you have a point now would be a great time to make it.

BTW I'm not a Democrat but Bush is the worst President in my lifetime and I won't defend him.

Piper

The Democrats approval rating has been higher than the Republicans. This may not be a vote for the Congress but a vote against Bush.

Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

The best part of hunting and fishing was the thinking about going and the talking about it after you got back. - Robert Ruark
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
When will John McCain's slogan be "4 more years"? When will they be Televised on the same platform?

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Ethan Edwards
A surplus caused by an unprecedented drop in consumption by the American people has not caused a price decrease, but I guess drilling in areas protected due to endangered species would? Oh but in the world of unbridled capitalism, supply and demand rule, right? Demand now being assclowns investing in oil stocks.

Got fiddle?

No endangered animal species involved in Florida or California, and until the absurd polar bear decision, none involved in ANWR.

The endangered species is millionaires who don't want to see oil rigs from their beach houses.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
IC B3

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
I think he lives in a different world than I do.

Tom

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Poll: Americans Give Democratic Congress All-Time Low Rating
Thursday, June 21, 2007

WASHINGTON � Democrats pledged to take Congress in a new direction when it won control in November 2006, but less than six months after taking the reins, Americans aren't pleased with the results, giving lawmakers an all-time low public confidence rating.

In a Gallup poll released Thursday, only 14 percent of Americans have a "great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in Congress, a Gallup poll reports.

The poll shows an all-time lowest confidence rating and one of the lowest ratings for any institution in 30 years. The lowest confidence rating for Congress was 18 percent during 1991 to 1994. In 1994, the House switched from a Democratic to Republican majority after 40 years of one-party rule.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Sorry, I was thinking about the crash after 9-11.

hard to blame that one on Bush, unless one thinks he was behind the 9-11 attacks.......which of course, a substantial body of lunatics do

I wonder if Bush would have been as hated by his enemies if it weren't for the Florida election fight? Would they have found another reason to despise him.....I mean before the war?

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J

I guess that Bush is to blame for ratifying NAFTA, even though the ratification took place under Slick Willies watch.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wasn't blaming him for it. I was correcting myself on the start date of a crash and who was in office. Was Bush not responsible for security at that time?

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
The libs figured out that in order to have a shot at the white house, that they needed to create a huge hatred for GWB from those in society who can't think for themselves. It's worked.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
the ratification took place under Slick Willies watch.

With Republican majorities in both Houses voting for it.

I called Bob Dole repeatedly, as did 4-6000 other Kansans, begging him not to vote for it, yet he did anyway. Big government-big business partnership at its finest!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The Reps figured out that in order to continue their further march towards the Left they had to create a huge, blind following for GWB from those in society who can't think for themselves. Its worked.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
the ratification took place under Slick Willies watch.

With Republican majorities in both Houses voting for it.

I called Bob Dole repeatedly, as did 4-6000 other Kansans, begging him not to vote for it, yet he did anyway. Big government-big business partnership at its finest!

Lets see Slick Willie was pushing for ratification of Nafta and you lay total blame at the door steps of Congress and the Republicans, with no blame for Billy Clinton and his Cronies. WOW Ethan your logic escapes me..

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Just go ask people why they don't like GWB. What will the response be? Iraq! Then they can't give any reasons beyond that other than the war in Iraq is bad and GWB was evil for sending us there.

I'm sorry you agree with idiots.

Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

672 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 1936M71, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 2,448 guests, and 1,235 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,630
Posts18,512,055
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.