Hop To
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Nah...His first post and his incohernet, non-factual,non-thinking ramblings thereafter did.

That Ok with you??

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
If its labor a Chinese peasant can do as well for $3600 a year as an American union worker can do for twenty times that,

So all an American worker has to do is perform the labor of 20 Chinese and it'll all work out, eh?

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Nah...His first post and his incohernet, non-factual,non-thinking ramblings thereafter did.

That Ok with you??

Well,... I guess so,..but then, I've been reading stuff from you and Steve_NO for quite some time,.. so I'm used to it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I've always wondered about what mentality it takes to troll around the internet, looking for new sites to crash, and see how quickly you can become a laughingstock to hundreds of people.

Do you, like, go back and post the link to the Campfire threads on leftie sites and say "look at these dumass rubes who still respect the president and want to win the war?"

Do you own a firearm? Do you hunt with it? Do you have any "antlers"? Other than spouting standard issue juvenalia from MoveOn or DU, have you anything at all to contribute to the site?

Maybe you just have a problem with rational discourse...I know...it's much easier to talk politics with people who 'agree' with you...it's more difficult to discuss politics with those who disagree with you. So, you resort to insulting me...instead of open minded criticism of my posts. It's easy to insult others over the internet because you don't have to deal with the repurcussions. If 'you' respect 'this' President, and 'you' want to obtain the unobtainable, at all deplorable costs to the people of this country...then go ahead. I don't.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Antler,

Just as I thought,you are a pro gay marriage,pro abotion,anti Judeo-Christian leftist.

Does it disturb you how transparent you are? You really must try harder to fit in before you succede in gaining any influence here.

Maybe you could tell us about handloading with your 'partner'.

Well maybe that's a bad idea since this is a family site.

Last edited by ruraldoc; 06/02/08.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by ruraldoc

Translation:

There's two kinds of people in the world,.. surly dentists from Alabama,.. and homos.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Qtip
"personal attacks"

I believe that is the only reason you showed up. I'm just calling a spade a spade. Or does the shoe fit a little tight?

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

You are wrong...I realize you would rather discuss these things with people who 'agree' with you...that takes no effort...no cognitive exercise. How about discussing these things with someone who disagrees with you...without personal attacks and insults to the poster 'who doesn't go along with the herd'.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Bristoe,

That is a grossly simplistic.

You left out jewish illumunati and neocon lawyers.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by wuzzagrunt
antlers, the Campfire already has a resident "Oh No" chorus. They don't always make much sense, but they always have an intersting perspective and even an original thought from time to time. Regurgitating MoveOn talking points will eventually annoy even the people who agree with you. Developing a sense of humor wouldn't hurt, either, or did the evil BushCo slash Humor Enrichment Grants for dull, whiney leftists on top of all his other perfidy?

How about 'you' state your opinions...and I'll state mine, and let's go on from there...without personal attacks and insults directed at members here?

Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
antlers,

I am not part of your imaginary herd, such as the ones that exist at DailyKos. The way you came onto this forum was considered a personal attack by many who have been members longer than I. Most here don't agree with Bristoe and we trade insults all the time but it is in good fun and livens things up. And although I rarely agree with Bristoe I still respect him. You did not come here except to try to stir things up and now that you have you whine. Go home if you have one.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
As I explained to you once, but will do again.....embassies and warships, as a matter of law, ARE United States soil. As an apologist and surrender monkey, I am not surprised you would seek to minimize the significance of the destruction of two embassies and a suicide attack on a warship.

Kind of comes with the territory.

As a matter of fact, 'you' took what the original poster said, and what I said, out of context...period. Insulting me, and calling me names doesn't make you right, either! Distorting the truth comes natural to Bush, so 'your' tactics don't surprise me either.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Penguin
Unlike some people I won't brand GW Bush as the worst president in American history. Truth is I haven't been alive to see most of them so I can't say for certain.

Well, at least we can say he's the worst in a couple generations....... grin

I will say this: He is the most naive and irresponsible president in my lifetime.

GW Bush is the most handled president in American history....He sure did have a lot of brains--unfortunately, none of them were his....... laugh

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
"
Agreed...I know you're not all "Fallwell's or Robertson's".

The fact that you even bring them up is just more evidence you're just a provacateur.....singing from the MoveOn play book.....gun-nuts....religious right....Bush Lied, People Died...we've seen this before.

Yeah...it sucks when somebody on the other side makes a valid point...doesn't it? The truth is what it is...like it or not.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac

That Ok with you??

"Incoherent, non-factual, non-thinking ramblings"...you must be describing President Bush. You hit the nail on the head.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

It's the latest strategy--the best way to get the Clone Of Bush elected this November is to remake Bush.....by rewriting history......... whistle

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ruraldoc
Antler,

Just as I thought,you are a pro gay marriage,pro abotion,anti Judeo-Christian leftist.

Does it disturb you how transparent you are? You really must try harder to fit in before you succede in gaining any influence here.

Well maybe that's a bad idea since this is a family site.

Are 'you' so insecure, and so inadequate, that you have to tear others down in order to build yourself up? Insulting others doesn't make 'you' right...not by a long shot. Is this a true 'discussion' forum, or not?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by alpinecrick
Unlike some people I won't brand GW Bush as the worst president in American history. Truth is I haven't been alive to see most of them so I can't say for certain.

Well, at least we can say he's the worst in a couple generations....... grin

Did James Earl Carter get written out of the history books, as if in some Stalinesque purge? If you go look up "naive" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of our 39th President.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." - C.S. Lewis
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Mr Antlers,

Earlier when addressing another forum member you said:

"Maybe you just have a problem with rational discourse...I know...it's much easier to talk politics with people who 'agree' with you........".

Since I have been trying to follow your reasoning here and would like to engage in, (as you put it) "rational discourse" with you.

Will you please provide specific examples of when the President acted in the manner that you allege in the following statement?

"why would a parent teach their child to respect a president who is a liar, a thief, a moron, a puppet, and a mass murderer"?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Qtip
antlers,

I am not part of your imaginary herd, such as the ones that exist at DailyKos. The way you came onto this forum was considered a personal attack by many who have been members longer than I. Most here don't agree with Bristoe and we trade insults all the time but it is in good fun and livens things up. And although I rarely agree with Bristoe I still respect him. You did not come here except to try to stir things up and now that you have you whine. Go home if you have one.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

The thread is about 'Bush's Legacy'...others were giving their opinions...I didn't consider them a personal attack, even though their opinions differed greatly from mine. So...how could me stating my opinions be considered a personal attack by anybody? That's a weak argument. Stirring things up, as you say, without personally attacking or insulting anybody here...and instead of open-minded criticism of my posts...I get 'you' with your "go home if you have one" comments. Maybe 'you' don't want discussion...maybe 'you' just want 'agreement' with your opinions.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
actually, antler, there is a lively political discourse here....running the spectrum from capitalist anarchists, through every stripe of libertarian, Randist, paleo-con, neo-con, moderate, and even a few sane lefties. We have a dedicated anti-Bush crowd, as well as several varieties of anti-war folks. We engage in civilized, mostly reasoned debate....occasionally enlightening each other, rarely changing minds but enjoying the exercise.

what we don't have, and don't need, is people who don't share our sport, who come in here spouting silly juvenile slogans from leftie web sites on their very first post, and pretty much go downhill from there.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

85 members (44mc, 16penny, 405winash, 35, Akhutr, 13 invisible), 1,610 guests, and 762 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,651
Posts18,512,647
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.