After checking out a new magazine of mine, I noticed that Federal will now being offering the Nosler Accubond in its premium line this year. The Accubond will be offered in the 270 Win. (140 grain), 270 WSM (140 grain), 7mm Rem. Mag. (160 grain), 7mm STW (160 grain), 7mm WSM (160 grain), 30-06 (180 grain), 300 Win. Mag. (180 grain), 300 WSM (180), 338 Win. Mag. (225 grain), 338 Ultra Mag (225) and the 375 H&H (260 grain).

Federal is also offering the Barnes Triple-Shock X bullets to its premuim lineup. Loads will be available from the 25-06 all the way up to the 338 Win. Mag. for factory ammo.

And Winchester ammunition is offering the Accubond Combined Technology as well, (known as the Accubond CT) for factory ammo. Instead of the common, normal white tip on the Nosler Accubond, the one's coming from Winchester will have a red polycarbonate tip and have lubalox coating, and this factory bullet will be featured in Winchester's Supreme centerfire lineup.

All in all, it appears we got some good factory ammo that is available to us in this new year and this should all be a great bonus for those who don't reload. If I didn't reload all of my own ammo, I would really be looking hard at all of this great factory "fodder" that is being offered today.