Hop To
Page 58 of 1,842 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 1841 1842
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
This one time, at deer camp.....

One of my uncles said that he had been wearing the same underwear for so long that.....

His hairs were growing through the cloth on the underwear.

That's the sort of story that sticks with a guy, no?

Something clever here.

GB1

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
good lord Dave grin grin sounds like it'd be time for the clippers to come out [Linked Image][Linked Image]

Nic
Lovin life as a farmer and wife!
X2 Farm
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
yeah, not really sure.

Could be "Old school bikini wax" ?

Maybe he invented what is now known as the bikini wax process?

"RRRIIIPPPP!!!! OOOUUUCH!!"

Anyways, just had to toss in a bit of deer camp lunacy to get this baby back on the tracks. grin

It is a deer camp theme right?

And that is a true story by the way.
grin

The man is a poet of sorts.

One time upon returning from the outhouse seemingly exhausted... He proudly announced :"It feels like I just $h!t 15 yds of rusty 1/2" log chain...."

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure what that means, but again, it's the sort of thing that just sticks with you. grin

I could go on, and on....

and on!!

Deer camp, what a wonderful place.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
If I had a deer camp like yall do, I'd just live there full time grin

Nic
X2 Farm
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Yeah, me too.....

wait a minute, Dohh!! shocked

grin

Something clever here.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Hi Snowhunter.You're a long way from the GON site.Good to see you here.
You guys be good to Snowhunter.

Stan

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I tell ya guys, the 25 mile ride in to work at 3:30 this morning on motorcycle was better than any cup of coffee in the morning. 67 degrees, no bugs out yet, no cars on the road to speak of. Very nice way to start the day even if it was a little early.

what damn day is it today anyways?

LOL, I need a weekend, or something.

Something clever here.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stan_in_SC
Hi Snowhunter.You're a long way from the GON site.Good to see you here.
You guys be good to Snowhunter.

Stan

Hey Stan smile
Yup...been at the "Fire pretty regularly as of late. Love it over here!!!! [Linked Image]

Dave, 330am? YIKES! Thats an early day!!!

Nic
X2 Farm
N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
heck are you talkin about Snowhunter? jeesh, I figured everyone should be sleepin for a while yet? You're up early too.

Something clever here.

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
well I guess it aint 3:30 no more, holy smokes it's almost 6, sun's gonna be up soon.

grin

Something clever here.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northern_dave
heck are you talkin about Snowhunter? jeesh, I figured everyone should be sleepin for a while yet? You're up early too.

its already after 7am here! Gotta be up early to get Ian on the school bus grin

Nic
X2 Farm
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
'Nother true story.

These two guys were walking to another area in the woods to hunt for the mid morning. When one guy slowly gets down into the prone position and starts lining up his sights. The other guy nudges him and says " Hey , I think that bear is wearing a red cap ! "
Turns out that bear was a hunter wearing a long black wool coat and was climbing a tree to sit in.

Phil

�The public cannot be too curious concerning the characters of public men.� �Samuel Adams

"All men having power ought to be distrusted to a certain degree." --James Madison
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
I tell ya guys, the 25 mile ride in to work at 3:30 this morning on motorcycle was better than any cup of coffee in the morning. 67 degrees, no bugs out yet, no cars on the road to speak of. Very nice way to start the day even if it was a little early.

what damn day is it today anyways?

LOL, I need a weekend, or something.

try it in your skivies in October, that should keep you awake...of course you might want to make sure you don't do it on no undies Monday. People might point and laugh grin

Camp is where you make it.
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

The man is a poet of sorts.

One time upon returning from the outhouse seemingly exhausted... He proudly announced :"It feels like I just $h!t 15 yds of rusty 1/2" log chain...."

Hmmmm.... I'm not sure what that means, but again, it's the sort of thing that just sticks with you. grin

I could go on, and on....

and on!!

Deer camp, what a wonderful place.

Deer Camp, what other place could you learn such phrases as that...and (dad after a few gallons of his burn yo' azz chilli) " I could schit through a screen and not hit steel, good chilli burns ya twice." sick

only at da camp. grin

N
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
N
oh heck I think most of us have heard the screen door bit!! Some of us have lived it too!! grin

M1985, good story, that guy almost won himself a darwin award.

Dave

Something clever here.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
oh heck I think most of us have heard the screen door bit!! Some of us have lived it too!! grin

Dave

yeah I heard it before too. but it's still funny, and true. he does make some hot chilli

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Aw deer camp stories...bout time! smile

I have a few that I can add but want to tell you guys about one that isn't mine. See these guys have a hunting camp in northern MN. Every year they go up there and every year they come home skunked but full of tall tales about the big one's that got away. I guess the stories get more and more elaborate every year. The truth was they didn't even hunt. They went for a 10 day drinking, card playing bender to get away from the wives. Well one year, one of the guys wife packed all his clothes like she has in years past. He got to camp only to find he did not have any clean socks or underwear in his luggage. He wore the same ones the ENTIRE time. sick He got home and needless to say went to confront his wife about her irresponsible packing job. She smiled and said "you did to have clean socks and underwear. I packed them in your gun case!!!"

The deer hunter does not notice the mountains

"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve" - Isoroku Yamamoto

There sure are a lot of America haters that want to live here...

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
TFF. His wife must love him. She packs his underwear. Mine won't touch my undies.

Guess her definician of clean and mine are entirely differentsick grin

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
So my uncle leaves the shack early one morning to go duck hunting with his buds. Half way through the boat launching operation, the urge hits uncle and heads into the pucker brush to take a crap. Things go well.

He cleans up, gets dressed and heads back to the boat launching operation. Then, he realizes his wallet fell out of his pocket while his pants were down.

So, he returns to the crap spot and hunts for his wallet. He sees it in the twilight, grabs it, and realizes an error. What he is grabbing is soft. And warm. And smells like OMG - he grabbed his chit!

He told me this a couple of years ago. I told him the only thing dumber than grabbing your chit is telling me about it!

laugh laugh laugh

Craig

Wood is Good.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Picture hunting camp with outhouse.Jeb sees Sam standing in door of outhouse looking "down in".He walks over to see what is going on.Sam allows that a $5 bill fell from his hunting pants as he was pulling them back up after sitting in the outhouse.The bill fell right in the hole of the seat and is "down there".Sam takes a $20 bill out of his pants and drops it in after the $5.
Jeb is astounded at this and asks Sam why he did that.Sam replies"You think I am going down there for just a five?"

Stan

Last edited by Stan_in_SC; 08/21/08.

The more I listen,the more I hear....and vice versa.

45/70,it's almost a religion.

If you have to take a second shot then you probably shouldn't have taken the first shot.
Page 58 of 1,842 1 2 56 57 58 59 60 1841 1842

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (22250rem, 10Glocks, 01Foreman400, 1lessdog, 17CalFan, 10gaugemag, 60 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,403
Posts18,488,921
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.