Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Generally, with shotgun weddings, it is the father of the pregnant young lady that carries the shotgun. Will it be different with the Palin crew? Will Sarah carry the shotgun...in a cleverly designed ploy to get the pro gun vote.

Seriously, you must admit that the young stud holding dear Bristol's hand at the convention added just a little something to the proceedings. Odd to see the party of family values...the party that promotes abstinence...showcasing promiscous teens at the convention. Yep.....that's change!....Change that Obama just cannot top.

Flail away,
GPA

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Baby

Bathwater

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The DS blathers on!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
i love how all the detractors automatically assume its a shotgun wedding.........couple gals i went to school with got married at 18......no baby was in the picture in either case.......until the young gal or her soon to be hubby say its a shotgun wedding ive got no reason to think it is....

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
you must not have any childern becauce if you did i don't think you would make such a retarded observation unless your just a dick head

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The usual grasping at straws by the desperate dumbazzes..........

To anger a conservative, lie to him. To annoy a liberal, tell him the truth.

Promoted to Turdlike status 03/17/12

G
g5m Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by stxhunter
you must not have any childern becauce if you did i don't think you would make such a retarded observation unless your just a dick head

Pretty reasonable comment.

Retired cat herder.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I have issues with the 'unless' in that comment...

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
FVA Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Might as well cut out the first part of the sentence except the last four words.
Am familiar with several such incidents that 25 years later have worked out well. I was only three years later than these young ones. FIL would of needed a shotgun to keep me out of the family.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by GPA
Generally, with shotgun weddings, it is the father of the pregnant young lady that carries the shotgun. Will it be different with the Palin crew? Will Sarah carry the shotgun...in a cleverly designed ploy to get the pro gun vote.

Seriously, you must admit that the young stud holding dear Bristol's hand at the convention added just a little something to the proceedings. Odd to see the party of family values...the party that promotes abstinence...showcasing promiscous teens at the convention. Yep.....that's change!....Change that Obama just cannot top.

Flail away,
GPA

No that's not change knot head. That how decent loving families deal with life's little bumps. They make the best of the situation and stick together for love and support.

Pat

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned.
When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it cost nothing to be a patriot."
_ Mark Twain
IC B3

V
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
V
Originally Posted by GPA

Flail away,
GPA

WTF did you teach in college, anyway?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Better the party of the shotgun wedding than that of the coathanger abortion.

Or more aptly, the party that expects it's boys to become men when they sire a child vs. having them flee and leaving the girl to get by on wellfare.

I'd laugh at the stupidity of the left, except, they are allowed to vote.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do y'all humor him?
Ignore him and he will go away.

A government is the most dangerous threat to man�s rights: it holds a legal monopoly on the use of physical force against legally disarmed victims.
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Far more advanced as a civilization, to accept fault, own responsibility, and deal with the problem without killing a baby and pretending that it didn't happen. Though avoiding adversity is to be commended, how we deal with it is a window to our soul. I actually work for a very liberal woman who was confronted with just such a problem. To her credit, the child lives, but her son and the mother of the child will not be getting married. Their future careers are far too important to allow such a diversion. The grandmothers will take care of any child problems, absolving the youths of any responsibility. Sound familiar?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
....there was a young boy who slayed a giant.......later became king........lusted after another man's wife......had her husband killed in battle..........etc.

David is still quite well thought of it seems, even a couple of millenia later. (And a little woman named Sarah has certain qualities that are even reminiscent.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This troll has got to do a better job...

It's getting waaayy to obvious...

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, Gentlemen, he IS FROM UPSTATE NY. It sure makes some of us want to hang our head in sorrow. NY is a great State, well other than the Libtards living here. Most around here are hard working people and a lot, I mean a LOT are simply hard working farmers with better values.

N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
When he says upstate he probably means New Rochelle or Mt Kisco..he would fit right in there.

The collection of taxes which are not absolutely required, which do not beyond reasonable doubt contribute to public welfare, is only a species of legalized larceny. Under this Republic the rewards of industry belong to those who earn them. Coolidge
B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by GPA

Flail away,
GPA

Classic heartless liberal.

BMT

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (204guy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,378 guests, and 1,153 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,765
Posts18,515,337
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.