Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/08/25/why-i-won%e2%80%99t-vote-for-john-mccain/

GB1

B
BLG Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
B
Obvious moonbat blather from someone with an ax to grind. Considering this thread was started by you, is no surprise.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
BIOA, GPA

Sam......

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Yeah? Well I heard that Obama was a Mooslim and his wife wants to ban white people.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
If Dick and Sharon post it on the "Dick and Sharon's LA Progressive" website it has to be true and unbiased! CLASSIC!

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Interesting article by an interesting guy but it in no way changes my mind that Obama/Biden is the wrong answer and McCain/Palin is.

In fact, his sole gripe is "I'm special too" and he seems to think that John McCain is unqualified because he is a hot head (aka passionate) and too conservative. I can live with that in my president.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It would be sort of surprising if 100% of the hundreds of POWs agreed on a political candidate, whether he was one of theirs or not.

Proudly representing oil companies, defense contractors, and firearms manufacturers since 1980. Because merchants of death need lawyers, too.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
http://www.gpaisafrigginloonytoon.com/2008/08/25/why-i-won%e2%80%bother-to-waste-my-time/

Don't hit the link. Just know that it's fair and balanced.

Dan

"It's a source of great pride, that when I google my name, I find book titles and not mug shots." Daniel C. Chamberlain
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A Junior High School taunt in old N.O. La. was

" You've got a FOT in yo haid" ( You have a fart in your head )

GPA,consider yourself evaluated by an old Bayou St. John type
( still had Gators in'er ).

As noted I'm glad we can't smell your breath,....here in the digital realm.

'Nother term dear to our hearts was "Gator Bait",......

You'd be well qualified there , too, punk.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Freaking moron - discounts John's military accomplishments but uses his as a reason we should listen to what he has to say about JMC.

Me

IC B3

G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
You may have this figured out right. Interestingly, that was happened to John Kerry. Let's hope this doesn't escalate into another swiftboat episode.

G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Excuse me....I think it is past your bedtime. Grow up!

G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Moron??.....You would call a genuine American hero a moron? Shame on you! If someone called old John a moron, you'd be up in arms. Please play fair...and refrain from namecalling.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GPA
Moron??.....You would call a genuine American hero a moron? Shame on you! If someone called old John a moron, you'd be up in arms. Please play fair...and refrain from namecalling.

The guy is a moron, saying he isn't doesn't make it so. He want's credibility for his story because he is "an American hero - has the medals to prove it" but his story is about how those medals don't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, when applied to John McCain.

Medals do not = intelligence.

Me

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Well, the guy certainly does not sound like a moron, though he obviously has some McCain - envy issues. Life takes many twists and turns, and it results in people having different views on issues. I can live with that. However, I will also stand up for what I believe to be correct, based on MY experiences. Given those parameters, this guy and I disagree. Many of my friends live in the liberal world of academia, and though we disagree on nearly everything, we can still acknowledge each other as good, caring people. The way to deal with the differences is to vote. The libs have taken over the education system and the media, to a large extent, but middle America is out there, silent in many elections. The left is taking this election to the extreme left, and may indeed alienate the voters they have gathered through single issues. The "tipping point" I think it's called. I, for one, think it's about time to be angry with our enemies, and even the political opposition. 'Bout time.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Is that where you also learned that I'm "far less of a man than [I] think?" � that I " � think that all the Ya-Ya from [my] pea-brained, bigoted buddies makes [me] something special?" � that I'm "actually much worse than [you] suspected. � a bad man trying to hide under the guise of religious superiority?"

Impressive source, that!

Please bear with me while I don't believe it.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Interesting reply: Just how do you and this guy disagree??...On what??

Do you consider McCain and Palin as representatives of middle America?

What evidence do you have that the liberals have taken over education and the media? (Bob Jones University and Faux News would suggest otherwise.)

The election is going to be an interesting one, isn't it?

Your civility is greatly appreciated.

GPA

G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
You are drunk, aren't you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by GPA
You are drunk, aren't you?

Classy,

You are aware that Dr Howell has likely not taken a drink for several years, at least since his stroke aren't you? Maybe you've not looked over his posts, the worst of which are more clear and thoughtful than anything that has sprung forth from your addled brain.

Familiarization with the more thoughtful, polite members here vice always throwing around baseless insults may yield you insights that could prove valuable in intelligent conservation.

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
"I'll take I'm a moron for a thousand, Alex"

I didn't think it was possible for you to become more stupid but, I was wrong.

Being brain dead seems a badge of honor to you. Get a good night's rest so you're fresh for tomorrow's round of playing "I'm a dumbschit"

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

537 members (1lessdog, 1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 57 invisible), 2,529 guests, and 1,159 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,787
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.