Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
G
GPA Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
G
Recently, I have twice been the object of gangbanging on this forum. Believe me, the efforts of the bangers were pretty much wasted on me. I did get a few chuckles from reading only a few of the posts, but surely did not suffer as the combined posters wanted.

That said....I do find it disturbing that individuals would go to such great lengths (devising schemes...finding pictures...etc.)to create posts designed to malign an individual. More disturbing, is the fact that several others choosed to jump in and participate in the banging. Now I realize that bullies and shirt-tail bullies (followers...hangers on) are part of life, but I thought such could mostly be found around the playgrounds and locker rooms of public schools. That adults willingly, gleefully participate in gangbanging here boggles my mind. What sick motivation is at play here?

Please...if you have a problem with me, deal with me, one-on-one. (Or, if that frightens you...put me on ignore.) I have no problem with any one of you disagreeing with me, or not liking me. Blast away all you want. If you need help in attacking me...you are weak to begin with. Remember: Gangbangers are essentially cowards.....afraid to confront others on their own. Don't support their actions by clinging to their shirt tails and becoming a banger yourself.

Wishing you all a good day,
GPA

GB1

W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Can't know your troubles, and don't care either, but gripin' about getting picked on is a sure way to get more of the same, it's the 'net dude.

Thick skin not required but strongly recommended, check your feelers at the door, or pop a pill....

[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
While I don't agree with the actions of some that partake in the needless attacks on you in the manner that this post refers to, I do know that you troll unapologetically.

Combine that with your viewpoints exactly the opposite of about 90% of the folks on here (which is fine on my end BTW, it's a free country) and you supporting a candidate that would like nothing more than to take our privileges away from us, (the whole purpose of our gathering here) you can't help but see the hostility towards yourself.

Carry on in the manner you see fit but be prepared to reap the rewards from your hard earned reputation here (kidding) and your trolling.

Good luck on here, but I don't really mean it as you needlessly attack women and others in ways that may be savvy up in your neck of the woods, but it ain't savvy...

I feel bad, if you are a teacher, for the kids if they could only see how you act on here...

Why don't you leave?

Last edited by Gmoney; 10/02/08.

- Greg

Success is found at the intersection of planning, hard work, and stubbornness.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why is it that some people go fishing and then get irritated when the catch something?

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Jam it, asswipe!

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Should we get the rape kit and check you out? Or should we have Rick institute a policy on "Internet bullying". Better yet, why don't you have Nobama have his peop's moniter the board against saying bad things about you that are not true. wink Steve

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
awwwwww whats the matter GPA? Arn't you feeling the love?

No? Guess thats because everyone thinks you are a dumbphuck. laugh

Sam......

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
There is an "off" switch on your computer....

Or the X in the corner....

you don't HAVE to be here....

stating the obvious..I don't know you from Adam....but, its yer choice to go or stay...

Nic
Lovin life as a farmer and wife!
X2 Farm
Q
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Q
You know exactly how I feel about your views and that I think you are a troll. And I've stated that to you many times. I'm not a coward, nor a gangbanger; but I do think the picture was funny in its context and I commented on it. So what's your point? Gmoney was spot on. You come in supporting a man that would take away our guns in a heartbeat if he could and you expect what? Praise? Don't like the climate here then a move may be the best bet. You can always go to the Daily Kos, they don't mind taking some nasty potshots at guys like us. You may feel right at home; all touchy-feely like.

Qtip
Soli Deo Gloria!

"It's not a matter of legislating morality; it's a question of whose morality gets legislated"
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Checked out about 7 pages too many of his post history and other than a few food references it's mostly political bullshitt...

He could fly in here under the radar and post a bunch of stuff hunting/fishing/shooting related and get by fine, but instead hangs out on a hunting/fishing/shooting site taking pokes at the POTUS candidate that's best going to protect our hunting/fishing/shooting....then cries like a baby 'cause he gets gang banged.

People crack me up.....

[Linked Image]
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
GPA:

"Please...if you have a problem with me, deal with me, one-on-one."

nemesis:

I don't have a problem "dealing with you "one-on-one."

After observing how you constantly "post controversial and irrelevant or off-topic messages........with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion"*, I have concluded that you are either extremely stupid or simply an internet troll.

In either case, you contribute absolutely nothing here, so why don't you simply [bleep] off?

*From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sounds to me like he is one of those people who joins in a ball game and then cries when they won't let him "take the ball and go home". You reap what you sow or explained a bit more simply to you, if all you plant is bullshidt that's all your gonna get back from it.

Sassy

D
DMB Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by wildswalker
Checked out about 7 pages too many of his post history and other than a few food references it's mostly political bullshitt...

He could fly in here under the radar and post a bunch of stuff hunting/fishing/shooting related and get by fine, but instead hangs out on a hunting/fishing/shooting site taking pokes at the POTUS candidate that's best going to protect our hunting/fishing/shooting....then cries like a baby 'cause he gets gang banged.

People crack me up.....

Roy,

The guy is a classic Liberal; no intellect, whiner, incites anger, lies, and then wants a pat on the back for the BS he posts.

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Guys & Gals - PLEASE DON'T FEED THE DAMN TROLL!!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
It makes the day go faster grin

Nic
Lovin life as a farmer and wife!
X2 Farm
D
DMB Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by CEJ1895

I first saw the dimwit's post, and passed it by for the reason you state. But, the Devil made me post.. grin

Don Buckbee

JPFO
NRA Benefactor Member
NSSA Life Member

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Hey GPA........are you getting that nice warm feeling of being wanted here yet?

Or do you feel like you've just been "gangbanged" again?

Hmmmm........

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Pretty bad when you "gangbang" yourself. laugh

Sassy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by isaac
Jam it, asswipe!

Why do you always sugarcoat everything. smile

Well we're Green and we're Gold, and we play better when it's cold. All us Cheese heads have our favorite superstar. We love Brett Favre.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by GPA
Please...if you have a problem with me, deal with me, one-on-one. (Or, if that frightens you...put me on ignore.) I have no problem with any one of you disagreeing with me, or not liking me. Blast away all you want. If you need help in attacking me...you are weak to begin with. Remember: Gangbangers are essentially cowards.....afraid to confront others on their own. Don't support their actions by clinging to their shirt tails and becoming a banger yourself.

Wishing you all a good day,
GPA

[Linked Image]

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

544 members (12344mag, 204guy, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 1234, 2500HD, 61 invisible), 2,544 guests, and 1,185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,813
Posts18,516,549
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.